Le Samourai
Real Kandahar
S32TABLANCA
Paprika
Onyx
32 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Would be a good game for Modric to get match fitness if he joins by then.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 pm

we have to attackk in camp evil... just like we did in copa del rey 2nd leg
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't see us winning.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Benzema must start.. Our attack is anemic without him, and Higuain up front by himself

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 am

Ronaldo vs. alba?

ronaldo......ozil.........benzema
.................higuain..........
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:36 am

My preffered lineup BTW.

---------------------------Mejias------------------------------
Fabinhio------Varane--------------Ramos---------------Marcelo
---------------Khedira----------------Alex----------------------
---Di Maria/Ozil--------------Granero-----------------Ronaldo/Callejon.
----------------------Ronaldo--------------------------

Di Maria and Ozil each get a half, same with Higuain and Benzema. Callejon gets 20 mins.

Would try to squeeze Morata in if possible, possibly slide Granero back and play him as a AM/SS.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 am

in the segunda division against barca B you mean??? if so get DiMaria the hell out of there Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:08 pm

I really hope Varane Starts. with Albiol we are screwed.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:59 pm

so is Epep definitely out?
Do you guys see any chance for Diara to play?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Epep is 100% out, confirmed by the medical team and he did not train today

Lass i am not sure of, think Mou will opt with Khedira who he usually does against Barca away, or he will try to get a 0-0 in which case Lass will probably be his ideal option, in the CB i am very certain he will chose Albitrolol over Varane, Mou likes him alot. hope he proves himself once and for all

This is the line up i expect to see:

Iker
Arbelona-Albitrolol-Ramos-Cacktrao
Khedira-Alonso
DiMaria-Ozil-Ronaldo
Higuain

Idont think Mou thinks Benz is 100% fit physically so i think he will choose Higuain who has looked sharp in his games lately
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 pm

any chance for Lass, Khedira, Alonso mid?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 pm

billy_gr wrote:any chance for Lass, Khedira, Alonso mid?

Hopefully that never ever happens again. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 pm

If Mou has learnt his lesson from last years depressing first leg against Barca in the copa he will not play a trivote, he is pressured to play his usual line up which he did in the previous meetings with Barca so no i dont think so

id say it will definately be Khedira-Alonso midfield, the rest is pretty much given bar the striker role and my guess is Higgy will take the longest straw.

IF Mou does choose to play trivote expect him to be grilled by the madrid media seconds after the game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 pm

if he manages to get away with a clean sheet and win at bernabeu i bet the press won't matter to him
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:52 pm

If it's a trivote with Alonso, Modric and Khedira, then it's alright imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

1 time in CL, 1 Time in Copa and 1 Time in SuperCup Mou made a mistake in first leg. and a good performance in second leg wasn't enough in any of those 3.

Barca is a monster team. to defeat them in two games you must play great at both. if we go for 0-0 with a defensive 4-3-3 we will lose.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:02 pm

We have a league game on the weekend.

Rest Alonso , Rest Casillas as a precationary measure, give the Castilla kids some gametime ahead of the youth classico.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 pm

billy_gr wrote:if he manages to get away with a clean sheet and win at bernabeu i bet the press won't matter to him

TBH that trivote only ever worked twice out of how many tries???, and that was because Epep was in midfield as well not Lass. we dont play good with that trivote, it isolates the forwards and our players have to do more work than they have to do when playing our usual line up. we played it in the copa against sevilla i remember two seasons ago and we sucked donkey balls we had to rely on Albitrolol saving us from inside the goal

he does care trust me, they pressure him so much that he refuses to talk to them and lets Karanka do it instead, in case they infuriate him so much taht he says something bad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Le Samourai wrote:We have a league game on the weekend.

Rest Alonso , Rest Casillas as a precationary measure, give the Castilla kids some gametime ahead of the youth classico.

they have a game themselves, why overload them

besides that there are some guys in our squad that needs this game to pay us back for their nightmare performance against Valencia, also id start callegoat as forward and see what he does, but that would certainly be an insult to both benzema and higuain. Marcelo had a rest, Khedira had a rest, Albitrolol only played a half, DiMaria was subbed out. i am sure we will be able to handle two/three games every week especially those who participated in the full preseason
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 pm

god id rather have varane or even carvalho instead of albiol as cb against a top team

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Epep is 100% out, confirmed by the medical team and he did not train today

Lass i am not sure of, think Mou will opt with Khedira who he usually does against Barca away, or he will try to get a 0-0 in which case Lass will probably be his ideal option, in the CB i am very certain he will chose Albitrolol over Varane, Mou likes him alot. hope he proves himself once and for all

This is the line up i expect to see:

Iker
Arbelona-Albitrolol-Ramos-Cacktrao
Khedira-Alonso
DiMaria-Ozil-Ronaldo
Higuain

Idont think Mou thinks Benz is 100% fit physically so i think he will choose Higuain who has looked sharp in his games lately

We could see both. I'm hoping for benzema, he plays very well vs barcelona.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 am

I'd rather the "regular" 11 that beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou start, except ofcourse Pepe.

Casillas
Arbeloa - Ramos - Albiol - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Di Maria - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema

Madrid in recent times performs best when we're underdogs, and from last weeks results, the expectations are really low for Madrid, I predict a 2-1 win for Real at the Camp Nou.

Albiol would definitely play, he may not be as good as Varane but this is the perfect match to prove how useful or not he is, if he flops badly he'll probably start fewer matches this season than he did last season.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

buddytaller wrote:I'd rather the "regular" 11 that beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou start, except ofcourse Pepe.

Casillas
Arbeloa - Ramos - Albiol - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Di Maria - Ozil - Ronaldo
Benzema

Madrid in recent times performs best when we're underdogs, and from last weeks results, the expectations are really low for Madrid, I predict a 2-1 win for Real at the Camp Nou.

Albiol would definitely play, he may not be as good as Varane but this is the perfect match to prove how useful or not he is, if he flops badly he'll probably start fewer matches this season than he did last season.
Id go with the same lineup myself, but heres me hoping Pepe is available.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am

pepe is just such a rock, he will truly be missed tomorrow when we know his real worth
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Mou doesn't really "believe" we will win.
But he is claiming to win la liga which is positive.

But as a fan especially against Barca. Of course I want to win.
It's the bragging rights. But in the long run this isn't a major thing so it's 50/50
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Real Madrid defender Pepe will miss Thursday's Clásico Spanish Super Cup clash with Barcelona after picking up a head injury in the season's first game, coach Jose Mourinho has said.

"Pepe won't play," he told a news conference on the eve of the match against arch-rivals Barcelona at the Camp Nou. Mourinho said that if Pepe had a choice he would play, despite clashing heads in mid-air with goalkeeper Iker Casillas in the 1-1 home draw with Valencia on Sunday.

"For him yes but for us no," he added. "It is not human to risk a player for a football game, whatever the game is. So, there is no doubt either with the medical department or with the coach that Pepe will not play. He is progressing well. He is very good, he is already training. And without wanting to go too far, our feeling is that he could be there on Sunday without any risk."

Real Madrid defender Raul Albiol will play instead on Thursday, Mourinho revealed, but refused to give more details of the lineup. Pepe had to quit the field at half-time after the head clash and spent a night at a Madrid hospital, where a medical report said he arrived "in a confused and agitated state".

However, a scan revealed no serious damage and he improved overnight to show a "good level of awareness", it added.

Fans and players sent support, including rival Barcelona defender Gerard Pique who wrote on Twitter: "I have just seen the pictures on TV. They are frightening. I hope it is nothing serious and he will be able to play again soon."

Pepe sent thanks to his well-wishers in a message on the club website. "Very soon I will be in perfect shape to continue fighting for the shirt and for our club," he said.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next