Le Samourai
Real Kandahar
S32TABLANCA
Paprika
Onyx
32 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 7 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am

There's a El Clasico club in my Uni Laughing Watched the game with over 500 people in a huge lecture hall :bow: Atmosphere was amazing, Madrid fans had the last laugh Twisted Evil

Higuain disappointed me today, should've had at least 4 goals.
PEPE was by far the MOTM for me. Was absolutely immense!!!

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 7 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by billy_gr Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 am

gongrats and thank you for not making your version of a 5-0 guys
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:08 am

we outplayed them, great win for us and a confidence boost

but boy is their defence worse than their b teams and its not the first time we make many chances against Barca with Higgy starting

Higuain>>>>>>>>Benzema

Ronaldo's goal :bow:

Albitrolol>>>>Pique that guy is soooo overrated and Marcherano si probably the guy who has gifted us the most goals out of the whole Back-four, also when Puyol retires Barca's defence will be in shambles
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BH14 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:we outplayed them, great win for us and a confidence boost
actually they kinda of dominated the 2nd half despite having only 10 players, overall we were the better team but we didn't capitalize on our chances. I liked they wayBarca approached the game after the sending off.

BH14
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:There's a El Clasico club in my Uni Laughing Watched the game with over 500 people in a huge lecture hall :bow: Atmosphere was amazing, Madrid fans had the last laugh Twisted Evil

I watched it with my friends. 6 people and i was the only Madrid fan. they were like Shocked in first 35 minutes. we could've score 5 easily in first half.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:we outplayed them, great win for us and a confidence boost

but boy is their defence worse than their b teams and its not the first time we make many chances against Barca with Higgy starting

Higuain>>>>>>>>Benzema

Ronaldo's goal :bow:

Albitrolol>>>>Pique that guy is soooo overrated and Marcherano si probably the guy who has gifted us the most goals out of the whole Back-four, also when Puyol retires Barca's defence will be in shambles

I'm glad Higgy scored. But the amount of chances he missed almost came back to bite us
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7