*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3?

+29
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lupi
Juveman17
juventus101
Casciavit
norton
Kaladin
RedOranje
:{Mr.Mustachio!
donttreadonred
Tifoso Romanista
zarola
McAgger
vizkosity
Grande_Milano
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Cookie Monster
Ganso
Mr. Moratti
urbaNRoots
Vibe
Forza
RealGunner
7amood11
S
BiasedMilanFan3
Onyx
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3?

Post by S Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Race for 2nd-3rd spot.

Napoli :
Genoa(H),Milan(A),Cagliari(H),Pescara(A),Inter(H),Bologna(A),Siena(H),Roma(A).

Milan :
Fiorentina(A),Napoli(H),Juventus(A),Catania(H),Torino(H),Pescara(A),Roma(H),Siena(A).

Fiorentina :
Milan(H),Atalanta(A),Torino(H),Sampdoria(A),Roma(H),Siena(A),Palermo(H),Pescara(A).

Inter :
Atalanta(H),Cagliari(A),Roma(H),Parma(H),Palermo(A),Napoli(A),Lazio(H),Genoa(A)

Lazio :
Roma(A),Juventus(H),Udinese(A),Parma(A),Bologna(H),Inter(A),Sampdoria(H).

Serie A table:
1.Juventus-68 pts
2.Napoli-59 pts
3.Milan-57 pts
4.Fiorentina-51 pts
5.Inter-50 pts
6.Lazio-50 pts
7.Roma-47 pts

Will the table remain as it is come the end of the season ? Any change in your predictions ?

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:11 pm

I don't even consider it a race tbh, Milan and Napoli got the CL places in the bag.

EL spots will be interesting though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Fiorentina's fixture list looks pretty reasonable.I think they're still in with a chance imo although i think Milan and Napoli will eventually finish in CL places though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't even consider it a race tbh, Milan and Napoli got the CL places in the bag.

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:16 pm

I reckon Napoli will get 3rd but they look shakey once again and even if they get 3rd there's legit talk of Napoli not being allowed in Europe due to the stadium. That would be hilarious watching Napoli denied Europe, Cavani, Hamsik, Inler, Maggio etc leaving and watching another club take over. rofl

4th place is like winning a 3rd place trophy this year hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:16 pm

All those teams have tough fixtures, so it looks like the table could remain the same or a few teams could simply just swap places.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:17 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Juventus to walk it.

Inter somewhere behind.

Roma 3rd.

This is why I shouldn't make predictions for other leagues than for Bundesliga and Premier League Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:21 pm

My counter jinx in the previous page Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:18 pm

End of season bump. bounce
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Hard to say really, i'd go with Juve tbh

My estimation (this is as of June 4th 2013, will update it before Serie A starts)

1. Juve
2. Milan
3. Fiorentina
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Not sure but I might have gotten the top 3 right.

Don't think many people expected a wildy different top 3 anyway so meh.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't even consider it a race tbh, Milan and Napoli got the CL places in the bag.

:bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Molestradamus :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Hard to say really, i'd go with Juve tbh

My estimation (this is as of June 4th 2013, will update it before Serie A starts)

1. Juve
2. Milan
3. Fiorentina

This is the thread for 2012/13, not 13/14.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Not bad Mole.

I never enjoyed your predictions when it came to EPL but strangely you've been spot on for years when it comes to Serie A.

Are you my Nonna by any chance?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 pm

There was no race in Serie A last year.I dont think there will be any relevent competition next year too for the title. It will be Juventus winning their 30 ( ?) the scudetto.

Last edited by Adit on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 pm

RedOranje wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Hard to say really, i'd go with Juve tbh

1. Juve
2. Milan
3. Fiorentina

This is the thread for 2012/13, not 13/14.

Tbf it doesn't specify which season, and the OP doesn't state it is for the 2012/13, i thought it was a bump for next season's prediction :s
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Not bad Mole.

I never enjoyed your predictions when it came to EPL but strangely you've been spot on for years when it comes to Serie A.

Are you my Nonna by any chance?

You clearly haven't seen the PL thread as i predicted the top 4 correctly right down to the exact order :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 am

Jube
Milan
Napoli - Perhaps shooting myself in the foot with this one considering Benitez etc, but if Cavani remains and they add a few interesting players they might beat a strong Fiorentina. Still think it will be a strong battle between Napoli and Fiorentina.

Binter :fishing:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm

This is for last season. It's pretty easy to tell just by looking at the previous posts.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3