*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3?

+29
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lupi
Juveman17
juventus101
Casciavit
norton
Kaladin
RedOranje
:{Mr.Mustachio!
donttreadonred
Tifoso Romanista
zarola
McAgger
vizkosity
Grande_Milano
The Messiah
Die Borussen
Cookie Monster
Ganso
Mr. Moratti
urbaNRoots
Vibe
Forza
RealGunner
7amood11
S
BiasedMilanFan3
Onyx
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3?

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

parma will be top 3 imo eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: *Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3?

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 am

Surag wrote:there you go Juventus likely full squad

Gk:Buffon,Storari,leali might go out on loan.

Defense:Barzagli,Bonucci,Chiellini,Caceres and we are in the market for another backup CB(Bruno Alves/Astori/Bocchetti/Peluso who can play LB too) your defense is fine,specially considering your back 4 isnt that injury prone

Full-backs:Licht,PDC,Isla,Caceres.The left hand side looks weak but i guess we might sign another LB but i am not sure.

Midfield:Pirlo,Vidal,Marchisio,Asamoah,Marrone,Giaccherini,Padoin and i think we are going to sign Pogba too you have no one who can replace pirlo(creative midfielder).pirlo cant stay 2 months without an injury while playing in CL and Serie A

Attack:Vucinic,Giovinco,Matri..Quags might be probably sold ,we'll sign a young Italian forward Gabbiadiani/Destro plus we'll probably add that quality striker to our ranks. meh strikers
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am

I agree with you about Pirlo.Since Veratti will continue playing in Pescara this season(provided we sign him) ,we might have to change our tactics a bit..Asamoah is known to be a decent distributor of the ball and that is when Giovinco will come into the picture as we might use him in a playmaker role just like what Oezil does for Madrid.This is what i guess is going to happen..Conte is a flexible coach afterall and wont stick to only one game plan
I do think the board realize that its important to keep Pirlo healthy.

Meh strikers allright but those meh strikers might just be enough to win Serie A Very Happy we still havent added that 'quality striker' you know which i hope will happen.

A early sig/avatar bet perhaps ?Juventus will win Serie A next season Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:51 am

fine by me :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Will Ambrosini start next season? If not then I think Milan need a top DM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 pm

As long as there are no match fixing and all that, I can clear say on a neutral ground that Juventus will win it.

Juventus
Milan
Inter
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:14 pm

1) Juve
2) Milan
3) would go with Roma
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:42 pm

inter #1 Smile)))))
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Juve most likely as things stand right now, although I'm rooting for Napoli and Samp.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 pm

AC MILAN probably.
then Juventus not far behind, then I don't know. not inter.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

its way too early for this thread
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

While I would be ecstatic to see Juve win two titles in a row, I don't think it's going to happen. The stresses of the previous season combined with the prolonged Euro campaign for several key members of the squad and the added burden of the Champions League will likely hinder their efforts on all fronts.

I know that Juve are making some good signings at key positions. Specifically, they have focused on midfield reinforcements that were sorely needed. That's all well and good, but the signings aren't like-for-like replacements. As mentioned before, Pirlo isn't going to be able to play every game for Juve in the Champions League and Serie A. My concern is that so much of the play runs through him, that the club may suffer when he is out of the side. I know, I know... Giovinco is here to save the day. Again, that's well and good, but he's no regista. He's far more advanced (someone mentioned an Ozil-like role). My concern is that the team will have difficulty alternating systems between funneling play through an advanced playmaker and a regista.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 am

I think Marrone will be forced to step up to the plate. Twice Conte has blocked potential moves away, recently he asked Marotta for him not to be entered in any deals whatsoever. He believes in his qualities and trusts him, regardless of age and experience at this level.

He doesn't quite have the passing genius of Pirlo, but is still a very solid distributor, check that pass against Atalanta also, boy can pass...

In Serie A and the Coppa Italia he can save Pirlo's legs.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 am

If Pirlo is out, we can (should actually) play a 4-3-3 like this:

-------------Marchisio---------------Marrone------------------Vidal-----------------------

-------------Vucinic------------------ Big CF------------------------Giovinco--------------

With this set-up we'd compensate for Pirlo's absence better than playing with a 3-5-2. We'd have two second-strikers capable of creating chances, and Marrone is no Pirlo, but he did well when given the chance last season. (Atalanta away, what a pass :bow:)
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:31 am

7amood11 wrote:If Pirlo is out, we can (should actually) play a 4-3-3 like this:

-------------Marchisio---------------Marrone------------------Vidal-----------------------

-------------Vucinic------------------ Big CF------------------------Giovinco--------------

With this set-up we'd compensate for Pirlo's absence better than playing with a 3-5-2. We'd have two second-strikers capable of creating chances, and Marrone is no Pirlo, but he did well when given the chance last season. (Atalanta away, what a pass :bow:)
Granted, I was impressed with Maronne when he came on last season. Maybe he is the future there... We'll have to wait and see. Any deal for Veratti, may have a lot of impact on Maronne's career.

As for that formation, I'm not completely convinced. First of all, Vucinic wouldn't be the best choice for the right side. He's a right-footed forward and works best cutting in on his preferred foot to shoot. If Juve plays a 4-3-3, he's likely to be the left-forward, not the right. Giovinco could fill that RF slot. However, if you put him there, the tactic is decidedly lacking in width. Marchisio could be instructed to swing out wide in attack, as he did for Delneri (although, for Delneris he was usually in the RM/LM positions from the start... :facepalm: ).

My choice for a Pirlo-less Juve next season, would actually be a 3-4-1-2 or a 4-4-2 (diamond), with Giovinco in the trequartista role. I am concerned about the strategic shift and how the team will be able to adapt. However, I think placing Gio in that creative situation gives the side the best chance of replicating the creativity Pirlo brings to the side.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Mid-season bump.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Well nobody expected Fiorentina to explode so....what are your final predictions for the end of the season?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 am

I definitely believe we'll retain the Scudetto.So my prediction of the winner wont change.But i believe the race for the remaining 2 CL spots is really open imo.Its really really hard to predict to be honest.

Although i'll make one huge call and that is Fiorentina to qualify for the CL next season.Why i say this because up until now they have statistically the 2nd best defense in Italy,they havent conceded stupid goals unlike the likes of Inter and Roma who have dropped crucial points down the road.The back 3 of Roncaglia-Savic-Rodriguez have all had fantastic seasons so far.Whilst scoring has been a minor problem as the veteran Toni has been a pleasant surprise for them scoring crucial goals during the course of the season,the signing of Rossi would surely further bolster their scoring capabilities.Lets not even go into their midfield ,thats the best part of their wonderful season so far.Add to that they are in not in European competitions this season which will play to their advantage..I cant predict for the other slot ,its really tough and could be any one of Napoli,Inter,Lazio or Roma.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:43 am

Surag wrote:I definitely believe we'll retain the Scudetto.So my prediction of the winner wont change.But i believe the race for the remaining 2 CL spots is really open imo.Its really really hard to predict to be honest.

Although i'll make one huge call and that is Fiorentina to qualify for the CL next season.Why i say this because up until now they have statistically the 2nd best defense in Italy,they havent conceded stupid goals unlike the likes of Inter and Roma who have dropped crucial points down the road.The back 3 of Roncaglia-Savic-Rodriguez have all had fantastic seasons so far.Whilst scoring has been a minor problem as the veteran Toni has been a pleasant surprise for them scoring crucial goals during the course of the season,the signing of Rossi would surely further bolster their scoring capabilities.Lets not even go into their midfield ,thats the best part of their wonderful season so far.Add to that they are in not in European competitions this season which will play to their advantage..I cant predict for the other slot ,its really tough and could be any one of Napoli,Inter,Lazio or Roma.

Agreed but it will be a hard one for Fio as Roma and Inter are on the hunt to clinch those CL spots, not to mention a Milan who is gaining (somewhat) momentum after a horrible start. So the table might look like this i believe.

Juve
Inter
Roma
Fio
Milan
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:43 am

Do you mean this season (2012-2013) or next season (2013-2014)?

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 am

norton wrote:Do you mean this season (2012-2013) or next season (2013-2014)?

2012-2013
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 am

My prediction for the Top 5:

1. Juventus
2. Napoli
3. Fiorentina
4. Roma
5. Lazio

I predict Inter and Milan to fight for 6th.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm

1. Juve
1. Lazio
3. Inter
4. Napoli
5. Fiorentina
6. Milan

Shame that we don't have 7 European spots. All of our top 7 deserve to be in Europe.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Predictions:

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Amauri10
- Amauri breaks Gino Rossetti's 1928–29 pre-Serie A era Capocannoniere record (36) by one goal, scoring 33 goals in the second half of the season to add to his current tally of 4. Unfortunately for him, El Shaarawy goes one better and scores 38 goals.

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Osvald10
- Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina and Napoli will all shoot themselves in the foot somehow, and the Milan teams will be there to take the final 2 CL spots.

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Gillet10
- Juve will win Serie A after securing the title in the 29th matchday and subsequently go on a 5-game losing streak culminating in being defeated in the matchday 34 derby 1-0 (Torino goalkeeper Gillet scores from a corner on 95 mins).

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Conte-10
- In an unprecedented move, Conte is then sacked during his title-winning season and immediately joins Valencia who easily dispatch a disorganised Juve from the CL at the semi-final stages. Valencia go on to win the CL.

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 01031210
- KPB kicks 24 footballs into neo-facist Lazio fans racially abusing him during his pre-game warm up drills. New Milan signing Mario Balotelli scores during the game and reveals an undershirt that reads, "You are not worthy". He celebrates in front of the Lazio fans and they hurl flares at him in response only for Mario to pick one up and pelt it right into a ultra leader, setting his swastika flag on fire.

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 47989310
- Bologna defeat Catania in the Coppa Italia final after a second half brace from Marco Motta. He is subsequently recalled to La Nazionale.

*Prediction special* Who will win Serie A next season and what will be the top 3? - Page 2 Stor_110
- Luciano Moggi finally sees prison time after trying to fix an local u-12 game by putting sedatives in one team's half-time oranges.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

banana Roma to finish 3rd :bow: then i say hello to CL games again
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Race for 2nd-3rd spot.

Napoli :
Genoa(H),Milan(A),Cagliari(H),Pescara(A),Inter(H),Bologna(A),Siena(H),Roma(A).

Milan :
Fiorentina(A),Napoli(H),Juventus(A),Catania(H),Torino(H),Pescara(A),Roma(H),Siena(A).

Fiorentina :
Milan(H),Atalanta(A),Torino(H),Sampdoria(A),Roma(H),Siena(A),Palermo(H),Pescara(A).

Inter :
Atalanta(H),Cagliari(A),Roma(H),Parma(H),Palermo(A),Napoli(A),Lazio(H),Genoa(A)

Lazio :
Roma(A),Juventus(H),Udinese(A),Parma(A),Bologna(H),Inter(A),Sampdoria(H).

Serie A table:
1.Juventus-68 pts
2.Napoli-59 pts
3.Milan-57 pts
4.Fiorentina-51 pts
5.Inter-50 pts
6.Lazio-50 pts
7.Roma-47 pts

Will the table remain as it is come the end of the season ? Any change in your predictions ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum