*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

+33
Lupi
Helmer
M99
danyjr
Le Samourai
Kaladin
calmman
Ruud Gullit
ExtremistEnigma
Error
DeviAngel
B-Mac
Nishankly
Sina
REWB
ioilersrock448
RealGunner
McAgger
TheRedStag
Abramovich
Albiceleste
Grooverider
Gil
Lex
RED
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
Raptorgunner
Valkyrja
Red Alert
S
Onyx
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? Empty *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 am

Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Manchester City
Chelsea
Manchester United
Liverpool

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 am

Still depends on transfers which i think will happen in the coming weeks.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4? Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the EPL next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by Red Alert Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 am

City
Chelsea
United
Arsenal (they could of fought for the league if they were smart......)

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 am

Chelsea
United
City
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am

1.City
2.Chelsea
3.Man u
4.Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 am

United
Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 am

Lol how overrated Chelsea just because they got Mourinho, you are aware they have literally the same team as last year yes?

The same unbalanced and broken team which is nowhere near good enough for the league.

As of RIGHT NOW before anyone twists this a few months down the line.

1. City
2. Man Yoo
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea

I'll make another one when the window closes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 am

United.

I don't think City have reinforced that well other than Pellegrini.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 am

I really don't know who will win it tbh. It all depends whether we sort out our midfield situation if we're to put up a challenge. If our squad remains as it is, I can't see us winning it. I think we'll finish 2nd or 3rd. I would be more confident if SAF was in charge.

If I was a betting man, I would put money on Chelsea winning the league.

Chelsea
United/City
City/United
Arsenal
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 am

free_cat wrote:United.

I don't think City have reinforced that well other than Pellegrini.

Buying Negredo, Fernandinho, Navas and Jovetic is still a damn sight more than what anyone else has done what ever you think of them as players.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:00 am

Lol how overrated Chelsea just because they got Mourinho, you are aware they have literally the same team as last year yes?

And what if those players do get better ? You do realize some of their best players are still in their early 20s ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 am

Mole, Mourinho is a huge factor. He is the difference between Chelsea being a top 3 team to being a championship winning team.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

Their CMs are meh, their defence is unreliable at best and and their best striker is Demba freaking Ba.

Mourinho maybe very very very good, but he's not Harry Potter as he put it himself.

Their team is simply not good enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

While Chelsea's entire squad become infused with the power of the Tesseract and improve, everyone else weaken and shrivel up Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Their CMs are meh, their defence is unreliable at best and and their best striker is Demba freaking Ba.

Mourinho maybe very very very good, but he's not Harry Potter as he put it himself.

Their team is simply not good enough.

Rooney is going to change that ? You're jumping to conclusions a bit too much.They have players capable of winning games on their own.I do agree on the defense bit but i think with Mourinho ,he'll tighten up the backline.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 am

Rooney would help obviously but i still believe that the balance in midfield is too top heavy.

Ramires-Lampard between Oscard-Hazard-Mata doesn't work.

Even if they drop one of them for Schurrle i'm still not convinced.

They need better CMs, Luiz Gustavo would be a good signing.

Keep in mind i said right now, it could all change come the end of the window.

But right now i don't see them challenging, its between the Manchester teams again IMO.

Also this isn't a Mourinho team, the players are not suited to him at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 am

Mole is talking bollocks I'm afraid. This is the best squad we've had since maybe 2007.

I didn't even think we would finish in the Top 4 last season and we nearly didnt so trust me I'm not being biased.

Only weakness is maybe CF but Lukaku looks like a beast in the making and Torres/Ba are quality reserve strikers.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 am

1. City
2. Man Utd
3. Arse
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs
5. Everton
6. Liverpol
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am

there's still a lot of spending to be done to make a prediction. arsenal and spurs are surely going to strengthen, its very likely united will as well

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:34 am

United
Chelsea
City
Spurs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 am

Gil wrote:Mole is talking bollocks I'm afraid. This is the best squad we've had since maybe 2007.

I didn't even think we would finish in the Top 4 last season and we nearly didnt so trust me I'm not being biased.

Only weakness is maybe CF but Lukaku looks like a beast in the making and Torres/Ba are quality reserve strikers.

Righto Laughing

Kindly tell me what has changed? if your answer anything other than Mourinho then its you who is talking bollocks.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 am

What's wrong with Van Ginkel? Essien/Kalas coming back adds depth also and Schurrle a new element. Not to mention KBD coming back as Oscar and Mata were super jaded last season, can only improve the squad not saying we going to win but I see improvements to the squad already, this is not the same team as last year.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 am

Van Ginkel rofl

Some unknown Vitesse scrub is the key rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Van Ginkel rofl

Some unknown Vitesse scrub is the key rofl
10/10 would laugh off mou's chances of having a good first season again

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:52 am

City
Chelsea
United/Spurs
Spurs/United

*if spurs keep Bale (not going to happen)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next