Babun
The Messiah
Geo
41 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 Empty Re: Former Player: Toni Kroos

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:So what? Özil was still better at the time, with effing Aaron Hunt and Tim Borowski to work with, at Bremen.

I don't deny that Kroos is great, your argument just isn't.

it's nothing but your opinion that Oezil was better then, but from what I saw Kroos was much more better and it reflected on Bremen and Leverkusen league Position.

Moreover at that time you could say Bremen had much more better attackers that Oezil could have worked with but still Kroos ran the show with Leverkusen and totally out shined even Vidal.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 pm

So because Özil was good with no support he's worse, because it was easier for him to shine?

My brain just imploded.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:37 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:So because Özil was good with no support he's worse, because it was easier for him to shine?

My brain just imploded.

It can blow to pieces for all I care, because what you just said makes no sense and doesn't relate to my point

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Özil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kroos at everything regarding the midfield. I don't buy the more complete BS. The only place where Kroos is better is his shooting from range.

Özil was surrounded by 3-4 players in each leg, still managed to score and assist. He was our best player against Bayern. Give him piggy and Gustavo and he'd make a mince meat out of a team with Kroos in it, right now.
Kroos may get better with time but so will Özil.

lulz....Very funny man.

Oezil have Alonso and Khedira behind him and Di Maria, Ronaldo and Benzema in front of him.

Go around and ask what Kroos did when he had players like Vidal and Simon Rolfes Behind him and player like Eren Derdiyok, Stefan Kießling etc in front of him
His stats from last clasico:
Mest Ozil vs Barcelona:
10.9km covered
4 tackles (equal most in the game)
7 interceptions (most in the game)
3 key passes (most in the game)
26 passes@70%
7 crosses (most in the game)
2 long balls
1 through-ball
3 successful dribbles
and 49 touches on the ball (the most for Real Madrid)

Mesut Ozil has the most assists in any European league with 16 with a chance at claiming the crown in back to back seasons. He also surpassed Ryan Giggs tally of 16 assists to Ronaldo when he gave Ronaldo his 17th goal and the winner at the Nou Camp.

The clasico before he was again MOTM. As you see, he is able to defend like a champ if he has to. His passing is much more dececive and he is able to drive forward with the ball at a very high speed. His first touch is another point...

Anyway, if Germany meet Spain I'd line up like this against them :

---------------Gomez------------------
Forward-------Kroos----------Özil---
---------piggy----Khedia/Bender----

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Özil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kroos at everything regarding the midfield. I don't buy the more complete BS. The only place where Kroos is better is his shooting from range.

Özil was surrounded by 3-4 players in each leg, still managed to score and assist. He was our best player against Bayern. Give him piggy and Gustavo and he'd make a mince meat out of a team with Kroos in it, right now.
Kroos may get better with time but so will Özil.

lulz....Very funny man.

Oezil have Alonso and Khedira behind him and Di Maria, Ronaldo and Benzema in front of him.

Go around and ask what Kroos did when he had players like Vidal and Simon Rolfes Behind him and player like Eren Derdiyok, Stefan Kießling etc in front of him
His stats from last clasico:
Mest Ozil vs Barcelona:
10.9km covered
4 tackles (equal most in the game)
7 interceptions (most in the game)
3 key passes (most in the game)
26 passes@70%
7 crosses (most in the game)
2 long balls
1 through-ball
3 successful dribbles
and 49 touches on the ball (the most for Real Madrid)

Mesut Ozil has the most assists in any European league with 16 with a chance at claiming the crown in back to back seasons. He also surpassed Ryan Giggs tally of 16 assists to Ronaldo when he gave Ronaldo his 17th goal and the winner at the Nou Camp.

The clasico before he was again MOTM. As you see, he is able to defend like a champ if he has to.

Lets just say we've different opinions.

I agree Oezil is a good player and I respect your opinion that he's better than Kroos, but as you can see I hold a different opinion from you and it will be impossible for me to convince you.

Can you give me a link where I can check Kroos and other players Stats..thanks in advance

I will appreciate it if you can also give me a link for this Oezil stats
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

I get them all from Opta.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

oezil > kroos, no doubt about it. more complete my ass, kroos just makes the impression that he is better defensively with his physique. effectively he s not doin more than oezil does who drops back more frequently at real as well.

other than that oezil will win the league against the best club in the world and played an integral part in that for the most demanding club in the world. kroos hasn't played an integral part in anything so far, for the national team as well. he did quite well, you can see he is a good facilitator - kudos to him. but so far that's just too much "a bit of everything". considering he s such a good shooter of the ball he needs to score way more for example. he needs to work on his strengths more.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:oezil > kroos, no doubt about it. more complete my ass, kroos just makes the impression that he is better defensively with his physique. effectively he s not doin more than oezil does who drops back more frequently at real as well.

other than that oezil will win the league against the best club in the world and played an integral part in that for the most demanding club in the world. kroos hasn't played an integral part in anything so far, for the national team as well. he did quite well, you can see he is a good facilitator - kudos to him. but so far that's just too much "a bit of everything". considering he s such a good shooter of the ball he needs to score way more for example. he needs to work on his strengths more.
:facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Kroos has out-played Oezil this season in cpl and qualifiers.
I rest my case
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 pm

You should really rest that case, it looks and sounds exhausted.
Özil was easily the star of this qualifying round.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 pm

it's like that. there are other players at bayern to be singled out that had more influence on what they have achieved this season. oezil is not that far back in line at real.

kroos is a great diversified player as i said, but right now oezil is still ahead of him and no reasonable person in this forum will argue that. in the two legs against you he played better than kroos as well. further, i don't see how two assists in CL mean more when you have also played over 100 minutes more - still good tho yes. and i don't think we need to discuss the league stats and the role within the german national team...

so yes, go please rest your case and maybe google search some more pictures of handsome men like buffon.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:it's like that. there are other players at bayern to be singled out that had more influence on what they have achieved this season. oezil is not that far back in line at real.

kroos is a great diversified player as i said, but right now oezil is still ahead of him and no reasonable person in this forum will argue that. in the two legs against you he played better than kroos as well. further, i don't see how two assists in CL mean more when you have also played over 100 minutes more - still good tho yes. and i don't think we need to discuss the league stats and the role within the german national team...

so yes, go please rest your case and maybe google search some more pictures of handsome men like buffon.
That's an undervaluation. He is the system in attack. Without him, we struggle to score goals at all. Even if he doesn't directly assist, he is almost always involved in a move which leads to a goal. As far as I know we scored MUCH more goals in the league and CL than Bayern. Özil was the main architect while CR7 the main goal getter in attack.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:it's like that. there are other players at bayern to be singled out that had more influence on what they have achieved this season. oezil is not that far back in line at real.

Kroos played better in both legs that's if you watched the match, at least just from the simple fact that Kroos will be playing in the final and Oezil Wouldn't.

If Gomez finished all the chances Kroos created, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:21 pm

yes, i see, kroos' missed penalty and assist clearly outshine mesut's goal and assist. apart from that it's also great to evaluate individual players sorely based on how far they go with their respective teams. so torres>ibra, terry>pique etc.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:27 pm

That's not even arguing anymore, that's just stating your opinion and typing "FACT" afterwards. Madrid may have lost the Semifinal, but Özil was incredibly good in both legs.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:yes, i see, kroos' missed penalty and assist clearly outshine mesut's goal and assist. apart from that it's also great to evaluate individual players sorely based on how far they go with their respective teams. so torres>ibra, terry>pique etc.

Yeah the same reason why if Chelsea wins it, Drogba will probably get an award and Ibrah wouldn't.

Torres case is you just being ridiculous and doesn't relate to this, especially since he doesn't play as much as Kroos and Oezil, best person to use was Drogba.Since both him and Ibra are starters just like Oezil and Kroos.

and yes Terry>>>>>>>>>Pique by miles
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 F-this-shit_c_145793
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Bayern need a formation change from 4-2-3-1 to 4-3-3 to accomodate Kroos. He isn't a pure AM.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 am

And play him where in 4-3-3 exactly?

Lahm GOATeng Goodstuber Alaba
Gustavo --- Schweinsteiger - Kroos
Robben ----- Gomez ---- Ribéry

Or how does that work? That way one of Schweinsteiger or Kroos loses his central role, not good.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 7:42 am

I am sorry but Kroos is a pure AM and one of the best players around, but yes I agree we can land some devastating blows on our opponent next season if we apply two tactics and sign more players.

6 players are leaving and we need about 8 players to replace them, since players like Petersen and Can are likely to be going out on loan.

We've already acquired 5 new players.

1: Shaqiri
2: Dante
3: Pizarro
4: Tom Starke
5: Weiser

But these are only good player and talent, so the next 3 players needs to be quality ones that can improve the team and not the depth or bench.

Next players should be.

1: Lars Bender/Martinez

2: Sahin(if Madrid accept to sell him) otherwise Moutinho from sporting.

3: This is the most important signing and the final puzzle to complete our system. we need a Bomb striker.

I can't think of anyone, but few names comes to mind, Higuain, Hulk and Falcao.

I don't mind Rossi, but he's injured, Giroud(not too sure about him), Tevez is too troublesome, Liverpool will not sell Suarez.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 am

I think you can forget about Lars Bender. 1. he extended to 2017, and 2. Völler will block that transfer again like the Vidal deal.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 10:31 am

Falcao will cost 60M,Hulk & Martinez have a 100M & 40M release clause. All over-priced for their positions bar Falcao.

The board will never spend that money. Lets be realistic.

Add to what RWO said,Lars will not come. Same case with Sahin. Madrid wont sell him to us.

Rossi will be out atleast till March & then will go to rehab. So practically he wont play 2012-13 season. If anyone wants him go for him in 2013.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 am

Bayern has zero chance of signing Higuain, PSG and Juventus who are willing to spend alot of money in summer are after him, beside that i don't think Higuain would choose a club that already have a top striker. the only reason he wants to leave is to be a starter for a club.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 Empty Former Player: Toni Kroos

Post by rwo power Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Toni Kroos' debut vs Energie Cottbus (Assist x2):
Spoiler:

Last edited by rwo power on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 600full-toni-kroos

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 Tumblr_m418r84WZj1r1x5klo1_500

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 577686_189403421180357_1307931323_n

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 Tonikr10

Last edited by rwo power on Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 5:08 pm

The King.....Best Midfielder in the whole universe.

Can You please add left -winger and DM to his position, everyone seems to forget that's where he started off from, I still remember his 2 assist for Klose on his debut.

Excellent midfielder and he's just 22, I get scared when I think of what he'll become in 2 years time
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 7 Empty Would you consider Toni Kroos a defensive Midfielder

Post by The Messiah Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am

Watch this video and try and vision yourself in the stadium and you are watching Toni Kroos for the first time, do you think you will consider him an attacking midfielder or a Central Midfielder. I think to me Toni Kroos is a false defensive midfielder, he operates mostly at the back, behind Schweini and Gustavo but in the line-up it looks like he's playing as attacking Midfielder but whereas in fact he is actually playing as extra DM.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next