Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

+26
C.Marchisio #8
pedrosom
Tifoso Romanista
milanmaldini
leemhuis
Zealous
TonyDaBeast
Rossoneri Ninja
Gomez83
Milan31
Patrick Bateman
Tigole
the xcx
celikmilan
DRK
Il Diavolo
Potential
KR10
Cruijf
Dante
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Milantildeath
Forza
Mr Nick09
Ganso
30 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. - Page 2 Empty Re: Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by celikmilan Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

I knew it. As soon i heard that Mancini is in our headquarters i know that wasn't any good. I wouldnt give Silva for 150 million. All that money will go to their pockets and not for new players. Silva is THE BEST defender in the world. Period.

celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. - Page 2 Empty Re: Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by Ganso Mon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Dante13 wrote:
Ganso wrote:id sell him for 50M.we could use that money so we dont get fecked up once the FFP kicks in

Do you realise the monumental loss in quality if Thiago is sold to City ?

We won't recover from this anytime soon , if it happens .
we will never recover from the FFP.we might end up as a midtable team in the future
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Il Diavolo wrote:
DRK wrote:I do fear Galliani taking this deal as well. Then again we did turn down Man City's mega bid for Kaka. I sincerely hope we don't take this offer

IIRC, it was Kaka that turned down that deal, not Galliani! And Galliani also accepted PSG's offer for Pato this January, Pato turned it down himself!

indeed , that's the sad truth..tho what can we do , except get mad :coffee:

As about Silva , i would like to remind everyone what happened the last 1.5 month that Silva didn't play a game . that's right , catastrophy :coffee:

Our next season will be way worse if Thiago leaves , i am just sorry if Galliani can't see that 50m won't replace the monumental loss in quality on the field.

I won't even mention how strong City will become in Europe and how Milan will be completely inadequate to compete against the best once more.

It's a nightmare . Galliani must refuse any offer ,whatever the price.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Ganso wrote:
Dante13 wrote:
Ganso wrote:id sell him for 50M.we could use that money so we dont get fecked up once the FFP kicks in

Do you realise the monumental loss in quality if Thiago is sold to City ?

We won't recover from this anytime soon , if it happens .
we will never recover from the FFP.we might end up as a midtable team in the future

don't worry , if Silva leaves , we will turn like that way sooner than later and this is no exaggeration.

No team loses it's basic cb duo and hope to compete mate. This is reality , not the playstation.

Last edited by Dante13 on Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm

nevermind,i just reminded myself what we did with kaka's money
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Sure Kaka and Pato themselves turned down the offers but Berlusconi as well said he intervened in both deals. He knows what the team is like without Silva and knows how important he is to the team.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 10:24 pm

50m for a defender?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Nameless wrote:50m for Thiago Silva?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 am

These days, world class center backs are quickly becoming a rarity. We shouldn't sell Thiago for anything less than 80 million euros.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue May 22, 2012 1:36 am

50 Million only ?

You should ask them for 100 :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 22, 2012 1:40 am

We sell Silva, we don't win nothing for a long time. End of story. I would not sell him for 50M+, period.

If this happens, I don't even know how I will react :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Tue May 22, 2012 2:34 am

You can't blame other clubs wanting such a great center back though.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 am

True
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue May 22, 2012 3:05 am

Actually what pisses me off the most about these Silva-Barca stories is the elitist attitude some Barca posters are flaunting (not all)

They think they can just take whatever player they want? They're going on like every second player will leave their club in a heartbeat if they show the slightest bit of interest.

We need Silva more than Barca do. Nesta just left us and our backline is in need of reinforcements. If we're looking to strengthen our defense, how much good is selling Silva going to do?
Is it because we sold an injured and out of form Kaka all those years ago that people think we'll do the same with Silva?

The difference:
We had Ronaldinho to compensate for Kaka'a departure.
Kaka was past it.

There is not on defender on the entire planet that can fill Thiago Silva's shoes. Thiago Silva is still the best defender in the world.

Learn the definition of club loyalty for f**ks sake
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Tue May 22, 2012 3:25 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Actually what pisses me off the most about these Silva-Barca stories is the elitist attitude some Barca posters are flaunting (not all)

They think they can just take whatever player they want? They're going on like every second player will leave their club in a heartbeat if they show the slightest bit of interest.

We need Silva more than Barca do. Nesta just left us and our backline is in need of reinforcements. If we're looking to strengthen our defense, how much good is selling Silva going to do?
Is it because we sold an injured and out of form Kaka all those years ago that people think we'll do the same with Silva?

The difference:
We had Ronaldinho to compensate for Kaka'a departure.
Kaka was past it.

There is not on defender on the entire planet that can fill Thiago Silva's shoes. Thiago Silva is still the best defender in the world.

Learn the definition of club loyalty for f**ks sake
Hope you don't mean me, but I do believe with a lot of money anything is possible and Barcelona / City / Madrid etc etc have the money to get what do want. At it seems T. Silva seems buyable.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue May 22, 2012 3:36 am

No, this doesnt apply to you Gomez.

Like I said, there are Barca posters who are very humble like Kizz and Franchise but there are others who assume Thiago Silva is training with Barcelona as we speak.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 22, 2012 4:45 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:No, this doesnt apply to you Gomez.

Like I said, there are Barca posters who are very humble like Kizz and Franchise but there are others who assume Thiago Silva is training with Barcelona as we speak.

Kizz and Dani know their club and they also know about football . Some of the rest of the lot you mention , have only jumped on the biggest bandwagon of the decade in 08-09 ,

and since then they can't even accept that Barcelona is unable of something .That's ok with me though .. i love deceived faces :coffee:

As about Silva .

Personally , i don't believe Silva will leave Milan , but i will keep my worries as well. After i saw Sheva , Kaka and Pirlo leaving , i can't be surprised or shocked anymore with a player's loyalty or that Milan agreed to sell him.

Since 2008 , Milan has been forced to change their policy about certain values that made us famous in the past. When need becomes necessity ,there's few that can be done..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:58 am

why should milan even sell thiago to barca? seriously if they want to raise some money, sell pato...

everybody knows nesta has left, we have no one proper to replace him to partner thiago silva. selling thiago silva would be the biggest mistake milan will make. why strengthen our european rival.

plus its not like as if thiago silva's contract is going to run out within 1 year or 2 , he is contracted to us until 2016. he still have got 4 years left.
still think, milan should be selling pato than thiago or ibra. ancelotti already said he would be happy to take pato.

i hope galliani is not stupid enough to do business with barcelona. the press are rubbish, putting up rubbish stories like keita and 20 million for thiago silva .... thats the biggest joke ever.

even if we were to sell him, sell him to mancity to pull of 60-70 million.... but it is really stupid actually even to think of selling silva. who are we going to replace with with?

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 am

Merged with the Barcelona-Silva thread and changed the title :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 22, 2012 10:50 am

title change :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue May 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. - Page 2 Reimu-open-door

Da FuQ going on around here !!

Im back ( if you didn't know , i was afk for about 3 days Sad )

Dat title change :bow:

Normally i'd just post a regular internet meme to convey my feelings/attitude/opinion about this matter, however to accurately convey my current reaction to the aforementioned proposed sale of , one, Thiago Silva to said, but not limited to, Manchester City. I feel it necessary to respond as such..

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. - Page 2 E15
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue May 22, 2012 2:23 pm

guys guys guys, what is this crap about us selling, were becoming a mid-team table, etc.. what the hell? just stop kidding urselves..silva aint going n e where we all know that. this is a revolution summer for us. were going to rejuvenate this squad and ibra and silva will be part of it. were going to challenge on 3 fronts next year. so just cut it out with all that crap.
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 pm

:lol!: at the title change good one Dost :bow:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

i did not allow this title change Clubber
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 22, 2012 5:20 pm

BAWS title change :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 am

Ganso wrote:i did not allow this title change Clubber

U mirin? :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next