Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

+26
C.Marchisio #8
pedrosom
Tifoso Romanista
milanmaldini
leemhuis
Zealous
TonyDaBeast
Rossoneri Ninja
Gomez83
Milan31
Patrick Bateman
Tigole
the xcx
celikmilan
DRK
Il Diavolo
Potential
KR10
Cruijf
Dante
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Milantildeath
Forza
Mr Nick09
Ganso
30 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. Empty Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 2:14 pm

last week,Barca made a offer of Affelay + 20M.

Now,Sport a very reliable catulnia paper,is saying that Galliani refused the offer,but made a counter.he would accept the deal if barca gave us Thiago Alcantara + around 10M.thats ridiculous imo and will go crazy if the deal goes through

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/contraoferta-del-milan-por-thiago-silva-1809371
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. Empty Re: Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 2:18 pm

sport is not reliable at all lol, like Marca but worse.

it's all bollocks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. Empty Re: Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute.

Post by Forza Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Yeah, Sport is complete crap.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 pm

everyone told me sport was reliable :vagi: dosto delete this thread plz
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm

ganso ... galliani has assured fans that thiago silva and ibra will not be sold. he admitted that interest of thiago silva of barcelona is genuine, but also from all the other best club in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

-12% chance
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 am

if milan sells thiago silva then im convinced that zlatan will not going to be happy and leave the club because thiago silva and himself are the current best players of the club, and is the right direction to success. and vice versa, if zlatan leaves then thiago might think he has been in milan for 3 years and havent had good european campaign.

everyone should be dispensable bar thiago and zlatan.

no offense to pato, if we are that desperate to raise money then pato should be the one to be sold. because i think of it, that even if pato is 100% fit, ibra will be undisputed starter which means pato has to fight for ibra place, while after watching 2 seasons i am convinced both are not compatible to play together. so pato becomes bench player anyway.

i cant imagine milan loosing thiago silva. really it would be stupid it would be damaging the club.

so i m holding onto galliani words whether he keeps up his promise or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon May 21, 2012 7:07 am

Alacantara and 10m?

He came up through their youth system and Barcelona paid nothing for Alacantara so, technically, Barcelona would have bought Thiago Silva for 10m

biggest.
rip off.
of.
the.
CENTURY.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Alacantara and 10m?

He came up through their youth system and Barcelona paid nothing for Alacantara so, technically, Barcelona would have bought Thiago Silva for 10m

biggest.
rip off.
of.
the.
CENTURY.

thats absolutely spot on man! well said. thats biggest rip off indeed.

besides there is absolutely no certainty how thiago alcantara fares in our club in our system in allegri plans or in italian football in general, adding the fact that he is a barca youth home grown player, and his heart lies there, and if he is forced to leave the club where he put his heart and soul, playing for another club or for us means there wont be same determination or input of him than he has been doing in barcelona. and lets be honest i havent seen thiago alcantara put consistently world class performance for barca at all, not even once! only in european u21 but he wasnt only the one.

so why gamble on him and loose our world class player and worlds best defender??? besides, we have already lost nesta, which is already a massive loss, also in dressing room and thiago silva leadership is absolutely crucial and compulsory next season in defense.

we have lot to loose, actually our squad is better as it is atm than loosing thiago silva. and there is absolutely no certainty that he would be replaced adequately. we have had those moments with kaka, pirlo...

talking about potential suitors of thiago silva shouldnt even be part of discussion within board plans in the summer. they should be simply firm that he is not for sale, is absolutely 100% part of the plan.

milan with thiago silva ibra and new signing of montolivo is better than milan without thiago silva and new signings...

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 am

Thiago Alcantara would be amazing, however you build from the ground up and there's nothing short of a time machine that Barcelona could offer that would convince me to let Thiago Silva go, unless they were holding a gun to the head of our negotiator. Actually scrap that, I'd tell them to shoot.

Personally if I were receiving phone calls inquiring about Thiago Silva I'd put them on hold and play "La Bamba" over the phone for half an hour. I'd then return and say sorry, but you'll have to call back later. #goatnegotiator
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Thiago Alcantara would be amazing, however you build from the ground up and there's nothing short of a time machine that Barcelona could offer that would convince me to let Thiago Silva go, unless they were holding a gun to the head of our negotiator. Actually scrap that, I'd tell them to shoot.

Personally if I were receiving phone calls inquiring about Thiago Silva I'd put them on hold and play "La Bamba" over the phone for half an hour. I'd then return and say sorry, but you'll have to call back later. #goatnegotiator

more like trollnegotiator Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Rubbish.

Galliani, in my humble opinion, has a brain.

And anyone with even half a brain would not sell Silva unless Barca offered Messi+50M.

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 3:58 pm

ACMRox wrote:Rubbish.

And anyone with even half a brain would not sell Silva unless Barca offered Messi+50M.

That's way too much , even for Thiagoat .

Just a Messi - Silva swap would be the stealing of the 21st century , without downgrading Thiagoat's value or quality one inche.

Included the 50m and it becomes reason for parody film Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Dante13 wrote:

That's way too little , even for Thiagoat .

Just a Messi - Silva swap would be the stealing of the 21st century , without downgrading Thiagoat's value or quality one inche.

Fixed Very Happy
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 5:36 pm

ACMRox wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

That's way too little , even for Thiagoat .

Fixed Very Happy

can't argue with fixed logic Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Your clubs want Thiago Silva? That's cute. Empty AC Milan ask Man City 50 Million Euros for Thiago Silva

Post by KR10 Mon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=81063

I read the translated version, I think it says Mancini asked about Thiago and Galliani said he can have him for 50 million.... even for 50 million we shouldn't sell Thiago, especially after losing Nesta. It is said Mancini offered balotelli in exchange but Galliani wasn't interested.

Unless we get a crazy nuts offer like 70-80 million or something we shouldn't sell Thiago... especially considering that the money from Thiago's sale will be used to "balance the books" rather than buy quality replacements

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 pm

id sell him for 50M.we could use that money so we dont get fecked up once the FFP kicks in
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm

It's Manchester City, I'd ask for 50 million plus Balotelli.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 pm

No. When Galliani ask for 50 million in the first place, it means he's willing sell for even lower than 50! And selling Thiago at this moment would clearly show.our lack of ambition. The best clubs in the world don't sell their best players and replace them with free agents. And even if we do sell, it has to be near 70 million! I'd still be very dissapointed though, as their is no player in the world ATM that could possibly replace him.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

We already lost Nesta , i can't deal with Thiago leaving .

There's a deep fear i have that Galliani wouldn't turn down 50m for a defender
- yes even for Silva - and if this happens ,

we can calmly forget about the CL for another , let's say , 5 years .

Positively speaking always Neutral
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Potential wrote:It's Manchester City, I'd ask for 50 million plus Balotelli.

This.

Man City doesn't give a crap about the price tag.

80-100 M should have been the starting offer.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Ganso wrote:id sell him for 50M.we could use that money so we dont get fecked up once the FFP kicks in

Do you realise the monumental loss in quality if Thiago is sold to City ?

We won't recover from this anytime soon , if it happens .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon May 21, 2012 7:51 pm

I do fear Galliani taking this deal as well. Then again we did turn down Man City's mega bid for Kaka. I sincerely hope we don't take this offer
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

DRK wrote:I do fear Galliani taking this deal as well. Then again we did turn down Man City's mega bid for Kaka. I sincerely hope we don't take this offer

IIRC, it was Kaka that turned down that deal, not Galliani! And Galliani also accepted PSG's offer for Pato this January, Pato turned it down himself!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

I knew it. As soon i heard that Mancini is in our headquarters i know that wasn't any good. I wouldnt give Silva for 150 million. All that money will go to their pockets and not for new players. Silva is THE BEST defender in the world. Period.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next