LeSwagg James
chinomaster182
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
Neutral
52 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 8 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 am

animal.crackers wrote:Some of these guys are really making me annoyed with Bayern. :coffee: smoking

Why?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 8 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 5:19 am

animal.crackers wrote:Some of these guys are really making me annoyed with Bayern. :coffee: smoking
Don't tell me you weren't going to support Chelsea against the Germans on saturday. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:You're blaming Malaga for Villareal getting relegated?

Hey that's cool....I just gotta say yo....whose fault was it for the destruction of the Hoffenheim project?

Le Samourai wrote:You're blaming Malaga for Villareal getting relegated?

Hey that's cool....I just gotta say yo....whose fault was it for the destruction of the Hoffenheim project?
There was NO hoffenheim project.

BL clubs cant be bought as per regulations. And they did not EVER play anything good. They were what between No.8 to 10,where they always were. They climbed momentarily because other teams were busy in Europe.

Ragnick is a mediocre coach & Hoffenheim had a very mediocre team where Gustavo did not play. They got 17 million for Gustavo which is more than double his market price.

They are now investing that money properly. Wiese have signed & they are in the process of singing a couple of very talented youngsters. So they should thank FC Bayern for that money. And Gustavo was a destroyer who at that point could only blindly destroy attacks. He had no impact on Hoffeheim's attacks.

And BTW who is going to take blame for destroying ->

Manchester Project(Ronaldo)
Milan Project(Kaka)
Lyon Project(Benzema)
Liverpool Project(Alonso)

Should I go on??? Buying a player does not mean destroying their project. Gustavo wanted to leave. If he would not have left he would probably in some foreign club now anyway. Its good for BL that he is Bayern.

I can actually in all seriousness point about 1 Project getting destroyed because of buying. That was the Werder project. They were building a great young team & Marko Marin & Ozil were going to the Cornerstones of that project.

Madrid came & low balled Werder & got Ozil for a much cheaper price than he is worth because he had 1 year left.

So I cant understand why Madrid fans are taking the high line.

And Khediera as well. Stuggart were actually something when they had Gomez & Khediera. Atleast we overpaid ridiculously for Gomez,you guys low balled Stuggart again

Good to know...I was talking to Idro.

There's a difference here.....the coach of these teams didn't simply resign immediately after the player was bought in those cases.

Project fell apart.

You idiots are saying two different things, "At least we overpaid", "at least we paid a reasonable price".

Make up your mind and get some congruence before coming here and taking the moral highground.

Who cares if the coaches resigned. Stop making ridiculous point. Do you any idea how many Ralf has designed?? He has always fallen out & had a whimsical attitude. Sometimes he has a fight with the management & sometimes he gets burned out or something. He is a good man but he is like that.

Hoffenheim had no chance. We offered them 17 Million. Next year they would have had to sell him for 5-6 Million odd. Gustavo wanted to go. They played smart. If Ragnick was calm about the whole situation & had thought his with his head he would not have been in the Unemployed line today.

I am taking any high moral ground. Its the same as Real buying Ozil. Its just that we overpayed but that is not out of sympathy but compulsion. We needed Gustavo & Hoffenheim played smart.

If we were in Real's shoes we would have paid similar amounts for Ozil as well.

I dont care what Ragnick did. Hoffenheim,a team going nowhere made a killing at our expense. Anyways what they do is up to them. But there is no need of Madrid fans to whine about this especially since they have always been doing this

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:22 am

Bayern did not destroy any Hoffenheim project, dude... Rangnick leaving did. I don't know how 17m for a player can destroy a club, especially in Germany where with 17m you can buy quality youth and not even miss a step.

If it were a "project" it would send Bayern the other way, as Dortmund has done with all their players. That just affirms Hoff's midtable status.

Bayern are hated for poaching a lot of BL talent, but nowadays the real good players are heading off to other big clubs. What's the difference?

Did Madrid kill the Sahin project :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:22 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Don't tell me you weren't going to support Chelsea against the Germans on saturday. Very Happy
Most definitely Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 8 Beer%20chug
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 am

Sushi Master wrote:Bayern did not destroy any Hoffenheim project, dude... Rangnick leaving did. I don't know how 17m for a player can destroy a club, especially in Germany where with 17m you can buy quality youth and not even miss a step.

If it were a "project" it would send Bayern the other way, as Dortmund has done with all their players. That just affirms Hoff's midtable status.

Bayern are hated for poaching a lot of BL talent, but nowadays the real good players are heading off to other big clubs. What's the difference?

My main problem with Bayern is the moral high ground crap that it seems that Idri and new guy are adopting.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:24 am

izzy wrote:My main problem with Bayern is the moral high ground crap that it seems that many of their fans have had for a long time.
This
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 am

Sushi Master wrote:Bayern did not destroy any Hoffenheim project, dude... Rangnick leaving did. I don't know how 17m for a player can destroy a club, especially in Germany where with 17m you can buy quality youth and not even miss a step.

Causation.

Bayern buys Gustavo >>>>> Ragnick resigns immediately.

I agree Hoffenheims board is just as much to blame for not informing him of the deal.....but everyone seems to ignore the fact that this was a response to Idri blaming Malaga for Villareal's relegation.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 am

I would say (in England, Spain, Italy..idk about Germany) it's nigh on impossible to become an elite club without being backed by wealth.

As soon as a club has a few good players. The big teams would pick them off. Fackin hell, it happened to City !!!

Let's see how long Swansea keep their players. :shisha:

Last edited by animal.crackers on Fri May 18, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 am

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I expect you to have the minimum intelligence to understand a post. What should I even reply to this??? This is getting stupid.

If you read my post properly I said buying a Player does not mean derailing a Club's project. Simple as that. If you buy a player like Benzema does not mean you are hurting the lyon project because he after 1 year would have gone to a new club anyway.

Same with Gustavo wanted a new challenge at a bigger club. He would have ended up in Madrid or Chelsea if Bayern did not buy him. We overpaid,17 Million for him. That was my point.

If Hoffenheim were hurt by his loss its not that Werder gained huge from Ozil's loss. Werder fell rapindly. Hoffenheim never challenged for the title,they were & remained a mid table team.

That was my point. If you have read that properly,you would not have had to type that. And I have no issue with Madrid buying Ozil on cheap with 1 year on his contract. Just that you cant play the same double game & call out Bayern on Gustavo.

Lets have a level playing field. And next time please read a post properly and try to get the essence of it

Oh, I misread. But your posts upto now have been really Laughing

I mean, you actually believe that Madrid takes out loans to make transfers. Laughing

Yes. I do because they did. They posted a 200 Million+ loss a few seasons ago. Where that money come from??

Anyways Madrid have a huge stadium,sell shit loads of jerseys & have got a an autocratic TV deal which gives them huge money. So Financially are super Strong. So I dont think they need to borrow every year. They can actually post 50 Million profits if they want.

That is truth. But when you spend 250 Million on transfers then you have to borrow. And stop twisting my words in your imaginary fantasy world & then mocking it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:28 am

Le Samourai wrote:What about the fact that the coach of the team who brought them up from the third division retired because of said transfer do you not understand?

Your fellow Bayern fan claimed Malaga got Villareal relegated, in that sense it's fair to say Bayern destroyed the Hoffenheim project.

Destroyed?? Again another ridiculous opinion. They were a Mid table team & stayed a Mid Table team. They were doing mediocre that season too,nothing special. They are doing the same. And Gustavo was a DM not a striker scoring 30 goals.

On the contrary we saved the Hoffenheim project with money. They should thank Bayern. They are now investing it properly & are going to buy a lot of good players. As a matter of fact we should have crib & complain they had us by our balls & forced us to almost Triple Pay for Gustavo.

And against reiterate Werder were a Buldesliga Title contender. Then you guys took Ozil & they dont destroyed & were just a few points above relegation. If I dont accuse you guys of destroying them,I see no reason for you guys to do the same.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 18, 2012 5:28 am

This thread got so much more butthurt in like 3 hours lol.

Keep it going!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 am

"Then you guys took Ozil" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sound so BUTTHURT!

You telling me one player leaving was the club's demise? If so, the club probably wasn't very good. Just saying.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am

CBarca wrote:This thread got so much more butthurt in like 3 hours lol.
Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 8 Truestory
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am

animal.crackers wrote:
izzy wrote:My main problem with Bayern is the moral high ground crap that it seems that many of their fans have had for a long time.
This
What fan of a big historical club does not have a sence of moral high ground?

Like Madrid fans behave any differently? Or Barca fans these past few years? Wait for Juve fans next year once they're back in the CL.

That's just the way it is.

Bayern fans are like that because it's a club with history, titles and a current kick ass team. They beat the like of Madrid and City to get to a CL final. So it's no wonder some guys' balls grew twice their size.

City fans are going around demanding respect. Due to not being a City fan, I find it annoying but then again they'd have a point. They are league champions so I don't have a choice.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 5:32 am

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I think the newest insult in Football should be "You are a Manchester City supporter". The day FC Bayern would sell themselves & their soul to Foreign/Oil money,that is the day I would officially quit as a Bayern fan. It disgusts me.

But then Madrid are equally disgusting when they borrow 250 Million odd to buy Ronaldo,Kaka,Alonso & others and have not created a Great player from their youth system for quite sometime. I dont whom I hate more Perez or Plastic Clubs.

The people who support this are the people who would probably sell their mom/day for money. FC Bayern is like family to me. I would never want my family being sold. I would rather get 0 trophies per seasons for the next 10 years & than buy trophies with "oil" money or whatever money you get from these Arabs.

Tomorrow in the name of breaking status quo more oil mafias will invest in CLUBS. Aston Villa Fulham West Ham Swansea. Who is stopping these people to not invest 5 Billions in a year if needed. Manchester United or even Real Madrid cant compete if an oil mafia invests 5 Billion forget FC Bayern.

Uli Hoeness took a financially mediocre club & through decades of hard work has made it a Global Financial Institution. We Spend how much we earn. Simple as that. That has always been our motto. We have the Highest Commmercial Revenue in the world which allows us to spend. But your spending is shit by European standards anyway.

Dortmund should be the model of Struggling Clubs. Higher a Great coach,scout & train players,give youngsters a chance & develop them. With no money they have 2 Back to back BL titles beating the CHL finalists this year. And City won 1 PL title on Goal Difference with 1 Billion Pounds and got kicked out of CHL & EL.

Real Madrid have a President that makes generating money as easy a toasting bread.
Perez shows the bank Real Madrid's revenue for the previous year and says that, 'hey we made over 350mill last year, we are gonna invest some of it into the club so can we take out a loan and payback next year? You know we're good for it.'

Real Madrid can spend the money they earnt, last year they earnt over 400mil, should they not spend what they earnt?

So how much did they spend.. hmm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:32 am

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I expect you to have the minimum intelligence to understand a post. What should I even reply to this??? This is getting stupid.

If you read my post properly I said buying a Player does not mean derailing a Club's project. Simple as that. If you buy a player like Benzema does not mean you are hurting the lyon project because he after 1 year would have gone to a new club anyway.

Same with Gustavo wanted a new challenge at a bigger club. He would have ended up in Madrid or Chelsea if Bayern did not buy him. We overpaid,17 Million for him. That was my point.

If Hoffenheim were hurt by his loss its not that Werder gained huge from Ozil's loss. Werder fell rapindly. Hoffenheim never challenged for the title,they were & remained a mid table team.

That was my point. If you have read that properly,you would not have had to type that. And I have no issue with Madrid buying Ozil on cheap with 1 year on his contract. Just that you cant play the same double game & call out Bayern on Gustavo.

Lets have a level playing field. And next time please read a post properly and try to get the essence of it

Oh, I misread. But your posts upto now have been really Laughing

I mean, you actually believe that Madrid takes out loans to make transfers. Laughing

Yes. I do because they did. They posted a 200 Million+ loss a few seasons ago. Where that money come from??

Anyways Madrid have a huge stadium,sell shit loads of jerseys & have got a an autocratic TV deal which gives them huge money. So Financially are super Strong. So I dont think they need to borrow every year. They can actually post 50 Million profits if they want.

That is truth. But when you spend 250 Million on transfers then you have to borrow. And stop twisting my words in your imaginary fantasy world & then mocking it.

200mil loss?
Link or stop lying.

The money is being taken out not just for transfers. How does that even make sense? Madrid make a 400mil profit but need to take out 250mil from the bank for transfers? Really?

Other business ventures is what the money will be used for. It's not really that complex to understand seeing as they are expanding and developing the stadium and their little resort plans.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 5:32 am

Le Samourai wrote:What about the fact that the coach of the team who brought them up from the third division retired because of said transfer do you not understand?

Your fellow Bayern fan claimed Malaga got Villareal relegated, in that sense it's fair to say Bayern destroyed the Hoffenheim project.

Destroyed?? Again another ridiculous opinion. They were a Mid table team & stayed a Mid Table team. They were doing mediocre that season too,nothing special. They are doing the same. And Gustavo was a DM not a striker scoring 30 goals.

On the contrary we saved the Hoffenheim project with money. They should thank Bayern. They are now investing it properly & are going to buy a lot of good players. As a matter of fact we should have crib & complain they had us by our balls & forced us to almost Triple Pay for Gustavo.

And against reiterate Werder were a Buldesliga Title contender. Then you guys took Ozil & they dont destroyed & were just a few points above relegation. If I dont accuse you guys of destroying them,I see no reason for you guys to do the same.
What is this? Is it now wrong to buy players? What do you mean "took"? LMAO!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:33 am

izzy wrote:

My main problem with Bayern is the moral high ground crap that it seems that Idri and new guy are adopting.
izzy wrote:

I dont think you can term me as exactly "new" but I wont like to get into it now.

We are taking a HIGH MORAL GROUND because we are deserve. Because we Deserve IT. Because we are better than the likes of you.

Hoeness took a financially average club & made it into a Global powerhouse. We made 19 years profit straight & 29 out of the last 30 years.

We pay what we earn. We dont post 200 Million Losses. We have every right to take a Moral High Ground. If you post profits for 10 years on a straight you can take the moral high ground too.

You have won 9 CHL titles & you gloat about it too. We have a Fantastic Balance sheet mate,and That is why we flaunt it.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:33 am

Sushi Master wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:
This

Like Madrid fans behave any differently? Or Barca fans these past few years? Wait for Juve fans next year once they're back in the CL.

Bayern fans are like that because it's a club with history, titles and a current kick ass team. They beat the like of Madrid and City to get to a CL final. So it's no wonder some guys' balls grew twice their size.

City fans are going around demanding respect. Due to not being a City fan, I find it annoying but then again they'd have a point. They are league champions so I don't have a choice.

What Moral high ground are Madrid fans taken here?

P.S. that was not my original quote btw. Very Happy
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Causation.

Bayern buys Gustavo >>>>> Ragnick resigns immediately.

I agree Hoffenheims board is just as much to blame for not informing him of the deal.....but everyone seems to ignore the fact that this was a response to Idri blaming Malaga for Villareal's relegation.

Ragnick should have manned up, but he probably saw that sweet Schalke job and was bored of midtable teams.

I mean, Hoff is a midtable team. Period. If the board bypass the manager to sell one of your key players for sweet money, then that says it all. Bayern have poached many other Buli talents and those clubs keep going. Lately, they're going to find it extremely hard doing just that.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 5:35 am

izzy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Joins the forum...

First two posts are about butthurt feelings....

:bow:

It's being selective and delusional.
Did Bayern ruin the Marseille project?
Or Stuttgart?
Or Schalke?
Or Depor?
Or Bayer Levekusen?

That was in defense to another post, claiming Bayern ruin Hoffeinham project, you must be dump ain't you..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 5:36 am

The only reason I brought up Hoffenheim mate...is because they didn't need your money.

Saved them? There is no project without Ragnick mate, they will remain a mid table team forever,something they clearly weren't under Ragnick. The injuries prevented them from a top 6 finish, but that doesn't change the fact that they played amazing high tempo pass and move football.That team was going places.....

They have a rich owner who got hammered by the Bundesliga Cartel for making minor investment in his club....(he played for the youth team).

If you want every team in the world to go the ideal way and develop their youth system then fine, but don't cry just because a fan of a club decided to invest some money to try to get them to a better place.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 am

animal.crackers wrote:I would say (in England, Spain, Italy..idk about Germany) it's nigh on impossible to become an elite club without being backed by wealth.

As soon as a club has a few good players. The big teams would pick them off. Fackin hell, it happened to City !!!

Let's see how long Swansea keep their players. :shisha:
No one disagrees? I've done my job here. :dance:
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 am

izzy wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:
This

What Moral high ground are Madrid fans taken here?

P.S. that was not my original quote btw. Very Happy
Come on, Madrid fans. I don't need to explain the moral high ground, especially this season after winning la Liga. Wink

I was talking overall, though. That's what I was responding to Crackers. In this thread, dunno why Madrid fans would feel differently... as I said, most Madrid fans would share Hoeness' opinion since both clubs are run similarly.

Or maybe you mean in response to new guy or something.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 am

Barrettinator wrote:

What is this? Is it now wrong to buy players? What do you mean "took"? LMAO!

Its hard to have a sensible discussion with Madrid fans. Because neither of you read what others post or what your friends post & suddenly you take a word & start over it for no reason what so ever.

I will end it here. If you read posts properly you will see I have repeatedly said people can buy any players & just like you bought Ozil we bought Gustavo.

So if we destroyed a non-existing Hoffenheim project you guys severely affected a BL challenging Werder team which sank to a few places above relegation.

My point is you cant blame Real or Bayern for buying the players something which is you had read carefully you would have understood.

And Izzy new guys are not allowed to post External Links. But I come up with that soon.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next