LeSwagg James
chinomaster182
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
Neutral
52 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Gomez83 Fri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

What I meant was that, people are getting the impression that you must buy the best players to be the best I want a club to set an example that youth would overpower buying players.

Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 4:52 am

You're blaming Malaga for Villareal getting relegated?

Hey that's cool....I just gotta say yo....whose fault was it for the destruction of the Hoffenheim project?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 4:52 am

I think the newest insult in Football should be "You are a Manchester City supporter". The day FC Bayern would sell themselves & their soul to Foreign/Oil money,that is the day I would officially quit as a Bayern fan. It disgusts me.

But then Madrid are equally disgusting when they borrow 250 Million odd to buy Ronaldo,Kaka,Alonso & others and have not created a Great player from their youth system for quite sometime. I dont whom I hate more Perez or Plastic Clubs.

The people who support this are the people who would probably sell their mom/day for money. FC Bayern is like family to me. I would never want my family being sold. I would rather get 0 trophies per seasons for the next 10 years & than buy trophies with "oil" money or whatever money you get from these Arabs.

Tomorrow in the name of breaking status quo more oil mafias will invest in CLUBS. Aston Villa Fulham West Ham Swansea. Who is stopping these people to not invest 5 Billions in a year if needed. Manchester United or even Real Madrid cant compete if an oil mafia invests 5 Billion forget FC Bayern.

Uli Hoeness took a financially mediocre club & through decades of hard work has made it a Global Financial Institution. We Spend how much we earn. Simple as that. That has always been our motto. We have the Highest Commmercial Revenue in the world which allows us to spend. But your spending is shit by European standards anyway.

Dortmund should be the model of Struggling Clubs. Higher a Great coach,scout & train players,give youngsters a chance & develop them. With no money they have 2 Back to back BL titles beating the CHL finalists this year. And City won 1 PL title on Goal Difference with 1 Billion Pounds and got kicked out of CHL & EL.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 4:54 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I think the newest insult in Football should be "You are a Manchester City supporter". The day FC Bayern would sell themselves & their soul to Foreign/Oil money,that is the day I would officially quit as a Bayern fan. It disgusts me.

But then Madrid are equally disgusting when they borrow 250 Million odd to buy Ronaldo,Kaka,Alonso & others and have not created a Great player from their youth system for quite sometime. I dont whom I hate more Perez or Plastic Clubs.

The people who support this are the people who would probably sell their mom/day for money. FC Bayern is like family to me. I would never want my family being sold. I would rather get 0 trophies per seasons for the next 10 years & than buy trophies with "oil" money or whatever money you get from these Arabs.

Tomorrow in the name of breaking status quo more oil mafias will invest in CLUBS. Aston Villa Fulham West Ham Swansea. Who is stopping these people to not invest 5 Billions in a year if needed. Manchester United or even Real Madrid cant compete if an oil mafia invests 5 Billion forget FC Bayern.

Uli Hoeness took a financially mediocre club & through decades of hard work has made it a Global Financial Institution. We Spend how much we earn. Simple as that. That has always been our motto. We have the Highest Commmercial Revenue in the world which allows us to spend. But your spending is shit by European standards anyway.

Dortmund should be the model of Struggling Clubs. Higher a Great coach,scout & train players,give youngsters a chance & develop them. With no money they have 2 Back to back BL titles beating the CHL finalists this year. And City won 1 PL title on Goal Difference with 1 Billion Pounds and got kicked out of CHL & EL.

It's nice to see some dignity here. But I must say this is a very naive comment.

Saturday might be a very disgusting experience for you, I feel.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 4:57 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I think the newest insult in Football should be "You are a Manchester City supporter". The day FC Bayern would sell themselves & their soul to Foreign/Oil money,that is the day I would officially quit as a Bayern fan. It disgusts me.

Real Madrid have a President that makes generating money as easy a toasting bread.
Perez shows the bank Real Madrid's revenue for the previous year and says that, 'hey we made over 350mill last year, we are gonna invest some of it into the club so can we take out a loan and payback next year? You know we're good for it.'

Real Madrid can spend the money they earnt, last year they earnt over 400mil, should they not spend what they earnt?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 am

Gomez83 wrote:What I meant was that, people are getting the impression that you must buy the best players to be the best I want a club to set an example that youth would overpower buying players.
What elite club is practically all youth? Or Majority youth? Barcelona?

Anyways, I see what you mean though. Manchester City's owners (contrary to Chelsea) believe that youth will be crucial to our success.

They believe that it is fundamental to our growth strategy to have a continually successful program that produces first team level young talent.

These are almost our chairman's exact words after we won the league.

This is why they are investing so much money into building the best academy.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:01 am

Le Samourai wrote:You're blaming Malaga for Villareal getting relegated?

Hey that's cool....I just gotta say yo....whose fault was it for the destruction of the Hoffenheim project?

There was NO hoffenheim project.

BL clubs cant be bought as per regulations. And they did not EVER play anything good. They were what between No.8 to 10,where they always were. They climbed momentarily because other teams were busy in Europe.

Ragnick is a mediocre coach & Hoffenheim had a very mediocre team where Gustavo did not play. They got 17 million for Gustavo which is more than double his market price.

They are now investing that money properly. Wiese have signed & they are in the process of singing a couple of very talented youngsters. So they should thank FC Bayern for that money. And Gustavo was a destroyer who at that point could only blindly destroy attacks. He had no impact on Hoffeheim's attacks.

And BTW who is going to take blame for destroying ->

Manchester Project(Ronaldo)
Milan Project(Kaka)
Lyon Project(Benzema)
Liverpool Project(Alonso)

Should I go on??? Buying a player does not mean destroying their project. Gustavo wanted to leave. If he would not have left he would probably in some foreign club now anyway. Its good for BL that he is Bayern.

I can actually in all seriousness point about 1 Project getting destroyed because of buying. That was the Werder project. They were building a great young team & Marko Marin & Ozil were going to the Cornerstones of that project.

Madrid came & low balled Werder & got Ozil for a much cheaper price than he is worth because he had 1 year left.

So I cant understand why Madrid fans are taking the high line.

And Khediera as well. Stuggart were actually something when they had Gomez & Khediera. Atleast we overpaid ridiculously for Gomez,you guys low balled Stuggart again

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 5:01 am

animal.crackers wrote:
izzy wrote:Santa Cruz - kept getting injured
Wright-Phillips - He came from our academy FFS, and played many games but Mancini wanted better.
Jo - Flop, yeah.
Benjani
Bellamy - Fell out with Mancini. Wasn't a flop.
To name a few.
Mate, if you pay a fee for a player and the player doesn't put in performances that live up to it, then he's a flop. You can't make an excuse for Santa Cruz getting injured. Didn't Kaka have numerous injuries at Madrid? Isn't he a flop considering his price tag?

I understand you're gonna try to pick the soft side for the players, I've done that many times. But that does not change the fact that they're flops. When you spend a lot of money, not every buy will turn out right. Its just the way it goes.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:02 am

Lord Hispano wrote:

It's nice to see some dignity here. But I must say this is a very naive comment.

How can you even support this highly delusional post. Rolling Eyes
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 am

Honestly, no one should really be so upset about a club being bought out. It is the way life is if not less harsher. I understand it can be difficult to understand and a bit heart breaking but you cannot be so naive.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 5:05 am

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 7 The-hst-peace-thread-22732
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:06 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

BL clubs cant be bought as per regulations. And they did not EVER play anything good. They were what between No.8 to 10,where they always were. They climbed momentarily because other teams were busy in Europe.

Ragnick is a mediocre coach & Hoffenheim had a very mediocre team where Gustavo did not play. They got 17 million for Gustavo which is more than double his market price.

They are now investing that money properly. Wiese have signed & they are in the process of singing a couple of very talented youngsters. So they should thank FC Bayern for that money. And Gustavo was a destroyer who at that point could only blindly destroy attacks. He had no impact on Hoffeheim's attacks.

Milan Project(Kaka)
Lyon Project(Benzema)

Should I go on??? Buying a player does not mean destroying their project. Gustavo wanted to leave. If he would not have left he would probably in some foreign club now anyway. Its good for BL that he is Bayern.

I can actually in all seriousness point about 1 Project getting destroyed because of buying. That was the Werder project. They were building a great young team & Marko Marin & Ozil were going to the Cornerstones of that project.

Madrid came & low balled Werder & got Ozil for a much cheaper price than he is worth because he had 1 year left.

And Khediera as well. Stuggart were actually something when they had Gomez & Khediera. Atleast we overpaid ridiculously for Gomez,you guys low balled Stuggart again

The Milan project?
The Manchester Project?
The Lyon Project?
The Liverpool Project?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

We came in with an offer to all clubs in question, i'll break it down;
Kaka, rejected City to come to Madrid. Didn't act shady to Milan and asked them what would it take for them to consider selling Kaka.
Ronaldo: Asked United what price would he go for, they responded, we met it.
Benzema: Had a choice of United or Madrid.
Alonso: Wanted barry over Alonso. We saw a quality player who wanted out.

But let's keep lying and making up fallacies.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 5:07 am

Joins the forum...

First two posts are about butthurt feelings....

:bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 am

Bayern would be spending a lot more if they actually had competition for the best talents in Bundesliga. They really don't have to overpay and break the bank.

animal.crackers wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:Wish more billionaires invested in a much better youth system that would last longer than a player.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/20/sport/football/football-man-city-academy/index.html

That is the next step in the owner's plan for City. They are redeveloping an impoverished part of Manchester to build the best La Masia like youth academy/facilities in the world.

They believe that developing world class youth will (and should) be the way to maintain the club's success.

With the current England football setup i doubt any club in England would develop a successful academy and produce talent on a constant basis.

Arsenal have done well developing young players, but only Wilshere and Gibbs are from their academy. Only one of them is decent tbh.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 am

Milan Project(Kaka)
Lyon Project(Benzema)

Good to know...I was talking to Idro.

There's a difference here.....the coach of these teams didn't simply resign immediately after the player was bought in those cases.

Project fell apart.

You idiots are saying two different things, "At least we overpaid", "at least we paid a reasonable price".

Make up your mind and get some congruence before coming here and taking the moral highground.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:08 am

Lord Hispano wrote:

If we loose Saturday on the field then I would like to congratulate Chelsea of their 1st European Glory especially the older players who have loyalty for Chelsea as well. I have nothing against a Lampard,say. And if he wins it with his sweat fair play to him.

I dont like the way Chelsea play or the money spend by oil mafia. Nothing will change. A saturday loss will be a disaster for us.But life moves on. We have come to the finals twice in 3 years & if we invest smartly in the bench,we will get there again.
izzy wrote:

Real Madrid have a President that makes generating money as easy a toasting bread.
Perez shows the bank Real Madrid's revenue for the previous year and says that, 'hey we made over 350mill last year, we are gonna invest some of it into the club so can we take out a loan and payback next year? You know we're good for it.'

Real Madrid can spend the money they earnt, last year they earnt over 400mil, should they not spend what they earnt?

I have nothing against them if they spend WHAT They earn. Hell they can spend 100 Millions in Transfers. I am against borrowing money & spending 250 Million on Transfers.

This whole We have a great Revenue & we will give it back is ridiculous. It is DEBT. It is still DEBT. I am against Borrowing money to buy titles. Having said that if they still "PAY" it back fully with interest,then fair play to them.

Its their club. Anybody can borrow,main issue is if they return with a set time frame. And there should be a limit to borrowing. 45 Million Loss for FFP if a fair limit

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 am

Lord Hispano wrote:

If we loose Saturday on the field then I would like to congratulate Chelsea of their 1st European Glory especially the older players who have loyalty for Chelsea as well. I have nothing against a Lampard,say. And if he wins it with his sweat fair play to him.

I dont like the way Chelsea play or the money spend by oil mafia. Nothing will change. A saturday loss will be a disaster for us.But life moves on. We have come to the finals twice in 3 years & if we invest smartly in the bench,we will get there again.
izzy wrote:

I have nothing against them if they spend WHAT They earn. Hell they can spend 100 Millions in Transfers. I am against borrowing money & spending 250 Million on Transfers.

This whole We have a great Revenue & we will give it back is ridiculous. It is DEBT. It is still DEBT. I am against Borrowing money to buy titles. Having said that if they still "PAY" it back fully with interest,then fair play to them.

Its their club. Anybody can borrow,main issue is if they return with a set time frame. And there should be a limit to borrowing. 45 Million Loss for FFP if a fair limit

But why are you against them?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:11 am

Barrettinator wrote:Joins the forum...

First two posts are about butthurt feelings....

:bow:

It's being selective and delusional.
Did Bayern ruin the Marseille project?
Or Stuttgart?
Or Schalke?
Or Depor?
Or Bayer Levekusen?

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:13 am

Blue wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:Wish more billionaires invested in a much better youth system that would last longer than a player.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/20/sport/football/football-man-city-academy/index.html

That is the next step in the owner's plan for City. They are redeveloping an impoverished part of Manchester to build the best La Masia like youth academy/facilities in the world.

They believe that developing world class youth will (and should) be the way to maintain the club's success.

With the current England football setup i doubt any club in England would develop a successful academy and produce talent on a constant basis.

Arsenal have done well developing young players, but only Wilshere and Gibbs are from their academy. Only one of them is decent tbh.
Thing is, the club would invest in talented young players 15, 16 year olds. Foreign and English.

The owners are rich, but seriously who LIKES spending 30m.

Why buy a 30m striker, when you can spot him at 15, give him world class coaching in his most fundamental years, and have him become home grown through your ranks and already knowing your team's system/philosophy for virtually free. If he's not as good as you thought, you sell him, and the club makes profit.

But to attract the best young talents, great facilities and coaches are needed. Just look at La Masia.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I have nothing against them if they spend WHAT They earn. Hell they can spend 100 Millions in Transfers. I am against borrowing money & spending 250 Million on Transfers.

Real Madrid are not just taking out loans for transfers. Laughing

Perez is extremely ambitious and wants Madrid to be a footballing Disney. The club generates like crazy, so the idea of Madrid taking a loan is fine as they are extremely reliant or raising funds successfully.

Do you really think Madrid would need to take loans if all they focused on were transfers?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 am

izzy wrote:

Milan Project(Kaka)
Lyon Project(Benzema)

The Milan project?
The Manchester Project?
The Lyon Project?
The Liverpool Project?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

We came in with an offer to all clubs in question, i'll break it down;
Kaka, rejected City to come to Madrid. Didn't act shady to Milan and asked them what would it take for them to consider selling Kaka.
Ronaldo: Asked United what price would he go for, they responded, we met it.
Benzema: Had a choice of United or Madrid.
Alonso: Wanted barry over Alonso. We saw a quality player who wanted out.

But let's keep lying and making up fallacies.

I expect you to have the minimum intelligence to understand a post. What should I even reply to this??? This is getting stupid.

If you read my post properly I said buying a Player does not mean derailing a Club's project. Simple as that. If you buy a player like Benzema does not mean you are hurting the lyon project because he after 1 year would have gone to a new club anyway.

Same with Gustavo wanted a new challenge at a bigger club. He would have ended up in Madrid or Chelsea if Bayern did not buy him. We overpaid,17 Million for him. That was my point.

If Hoffenheim were hurt by his loss its not that Werder gained huge from Ozil's loss. Werder fell rapindly. Hoffenheim never challenged for the title,they were & remained a mid table team.

That was my point. If you have read that properly,you would not have had to type that. And I have no issue with Madrid buying Ozil on cheap with 1 year on his contract. Just that you cant play the same double game & call out Bayern on Gustavo.

Lets have a level playing field. And next time please read a post properly and try to get the essence of it

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 am

As a Bayern fan I can't put down Madrid since both work basically the same way. Madrid has a more bombastic approach, but in the end they are still fan run and made.

Yeah, Madrid spent some silly money on a few players. Yeah, they spend a lot on guys who mostly bench. So? Do you think Bayern can't spend just as much?

You know what will happen when the Allianz is payed off? That's right, more moolas. That Bayern don't spend as much, or spend smarter than other clubs and have looked to their own academy for players doesn't mean Bayern has no money.

Remember this is a club with zero debt.

30 fraking million for Godmez.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I expect you to have the minimum intelligence to understand a post. What should I even reply to this??? This is getting stupid.

If you read my post properly I said buying a Player does not mean derailing a Club's project. Simple as that. If you buy a player like Benzema does not mean you are hurting the lyon project because he after 1 year would have gone to a new club anyway.

Same with Gustavo wanted a new challenge at a bigger club. He would have ended up in Madrid or Chelsea if Bayern did not buy him. We overpaid,17 Million for him. That was my point.

If Hoffenheim were hurt by his loss its not that Werder gained huge from Ozil's loss. Werder fell rapindly. Hoffenheim never challenged for the title,they were & remained a mid table team.

That was my point. If you have read that properly,you would not have had to type that. And I have no issue with Madrid buying Ozil on cheap with 1 year on his contract. Just that you cant play the same double game & call out Bayern on Gustavo.

Lets have a level playing field. And next time please read a post properly and try to get the essence of it

Oh, I misread. But your posts upto now have been really Laughing

I mean, you actually believe that Madrid takes out loans to make transfers. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am

What about the fact that the coach of the team who brought them up from the third division retired because of said transfer do you not understand?

Your fellow Bayern fan claimed Malaga got Villareal relegated, in that sense it's fair to say Bayern destroyed the Hoffenheim project.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 am

Some of these guys are really making me annoyed with Bayern. :coffee: smoking
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:18 am

animal.crackers wrote:Some of these guys are really making me annoyed with Bayern. :coffee: smoking

Why?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next