Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

+48
Lord Hades
REWB
chemicalboy99
la bestia negra
Bellabong
milanfan7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Yuri Yukuv
Swanhends
dostoevsky
Kingofeverythingclassy
Gomez83
Lord Awesome
RED
Blue Barrett
Lex
Sushi Master
kiranr
lenear1030
KMD
izzy
The Messiah
McAgger
S32TABLANCA
CBarca
Le Samourai
MJ
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
LeVersacci
Doc
The Franchise
Zealous
Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
animal.crackers
Adit
Zuess99
che
the xcx
rwo power
Blue
LeSwagg James
chinomaster182
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
Neutral
52 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Uli-hoeness-4-514
Uli "Hoe"ness

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:CITY WIN PL
CHELSEA CL
MALAGA TO CL

The Year Plastic clubs showed us the truth :bow:

PSG in CL

:vagi:
Málaga didn't do it in a year, so give 'em time :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by animal.crackers Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Congratulations Plastic Clubs. I guess this is the new way to win. Sell your family to Arab investors & they will buy you a trophy.

I have no idea how plastic clubs get this amount of incredible luck,maybe it comes with all the money. Congrats anyway.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Hades Sat May 19, 2012 11:11 pm

football lost this year
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Senor Penguin Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Congratulations Plastic Clubs. I guess this is the new way to win. Sell your family to Arab investors & they will buy you a trophy.

I have no idea how plastic clubs get this amount of incredible luck,maybe it comes with all the money. Congrats anyway.
Abramovich is an Arab. :vagi:

Anyway, Uli Whoness?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 pm

I dont care if Roman is a Russian or an Arab. Oil people maybe have more money. So sell the club there,maybe thats the way to. Lets pour in billions. 100 Million Wages per annum & 2 Billion Transfer Budget. Should be cool I guess.

Teams 1 Season from relegation to CHampions the next

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by fatman123 Sat May 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont care if Roman is a Russian or an Arab. Oil people maybe have more money. So sell the club there,maybe thats the way to. Lets pour in billions. 100 Million Wages per annum & 2 Billion Transfer Budget. Should be cool I guess.

Teams 1 Season from relegation to CHampions the next
we qualified for the CL without abramovich
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Neutral Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

never said they'd win. just that it would be bad for the game, and he's still right.


Last edited by Neutral on Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Zealous Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Maybe Hoeness will finally keep his mouth shut now.

(lol never)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

Well. Now I'm pretty sure Hoeness will admit how naive he was in a few years time, maybe.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 20, 2012 11:56 am

Football won last night.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Swanhends Sun May 20, 2012 11:59 am

lots of mad in here
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Uli Hoeness has exclusively revealed that he will start using public transportation or his bike to avoid giving more money to Abra :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by rwo power Sun May 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Uli Hoeness has exclusively revealed that he will start using public transportation or his bike to avoid giving more money to Abra :coffee:
Very much possible. One of his rants was about that he gets ballistic whenever he sees the fuel prices at the gas stations and thinks the surplus the oli firms make gets invested into players of oil company owners sponsored football clubs Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont care if Roman is a Russian or an Arab. Oil people maybe have more money. So sell the club there,maybe thats the way to. Lets pour in billions. 100 Million Wages per annum & 2 Billion Transfer Budget. Should be cool I guess.

Teams 1 Season from relegation to CHampions the next
we qualified for the CL without abramovich

Yeah and you won 8 trophies before Abramovich and 10 since Abramovich Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont care if Roman is a Russian or an Arab. Oil people maybe have more money. So sell the club there,maybe thats the way to. Lets pour in billions. 100 Million Wages per annum & 2 Billion Transfer Budget. Should be cool I guess.

Teams 1 Season from relegation to CHampions the next
we qualified for the CL without abramovich

Yeah and you won 8 trophies before Abramovich and 10 since Abramovich Laughing
LOL well......U MAD? banana
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Gil Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont care if Roman is a Russian or an Arab. Oil people maybe have more money. So sell the club there,maybe thats the way to. Lets pour in billions. 100 Million Wages per annum & 2 Billion Transfer Budget. Should be cool I guess.

Teams 1 Season from relegation to CHampions the next
we qualified for the CL without abramovich

Yeah and you won 8 trophies before Abramovich and 10 since Abramovich Laughing

You've won f**k all in over 50 years now. Mad brah?

EDIT: Forgot you won the Coca Cola cup Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Thing is unlike you i dont brag about how little we have won Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thing is unlike you i dont brag about how little we have won Laughing
Errr......I wouldn't call the CL "little", mate.

And just in case you need me to remind you, NO CHELSEA FAN HERE bragged about anything. You started the whole thing. You posted the picture and all and now you're trying to push it back.

I sense that you're just jealous/butthurt that you managed to finish above us for the first time in ages yet we still got into the CL and in the end had a better season than your lot.

Better to come out straight than keep bending round corners trying to act smart.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Oh and here's David Cameron celebrating our victory too.... :coffee:

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Prime+Minister+David+Cameron+and+others+watch+the+overtime+shootout+of+the+Champions+League+final+
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thing is unlike you i dont brag about how little we have won Laughing
Errr......I wouldn't call the CL "little", mate.

And just in case you need me to remind you, NO CHELSEA FAN HERE bragged about anything. You started the whole thing. You posted the picture and all and now you're trying to push it back.

I sense that you're just jealous/butthurt that you managed to finish above us for the first time in ages yet we still got into the CL and in the end had a better season than your lot.

Better to come out straight than keep bending round corners trying to act smart.

This discussion Gil is referring to is before you won the CL mate and iam not butthurt lol......

I was just stating facts in response to an earlier post.....

It has nothing to do with this season, its more to do with the mere fact Chelsea fans acted like they were a big club before Abramovich when you won 8 trophies in 100 and something years......

I know we havent won a trophy in god knows how many years but i dont brag about what we have won like Chelsea fans did.

Oh and Chelsea fans have been bragging long before this forum even existed so dont go there lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Thing is unlike you i dont brag about how little we have won Laughing
Errr......I wouldn't call the CL "little", mate.

And just in case you need me to remind you, NO CHELSEA FAN HERE bragged about anything. You started the whole thing. You posted the picture and all and now you're trying to push it back.

I sense that you're just jealous/butthurt that you managed to finish above us for the first time in ages yet we still got into the CL and in the end had a better season than your lot.

Better to come out straight than keep bending round corners trying to act smart.

This discussion Gil is referring to is before you won the CL mate and iam not butthurt lol......

I was just stating facts in response to an earlier post.....

It has nothing to do with this season, its more to do with the mere fact Chelsea fans acted like they were a big club before Abramovich when you won 8 trophies in 100 and something years......

I know we havent won a trophy in god knows how many years but i dont brag about what we have won like Chelsea fans did.

Oh and Chelsea fans have been bragging long before this forum even existed so dont go there lol.
Well you may have met a select few who have "bragged". Doesn't mean the whole of west London acts like we were top of the mountain before RA came.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Neutral Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm

lol chelsea plastics ripping on great leader for supporting a proper club. if abramovich bought newcastle greater leader could easily in your shoes, then again you'd be supporting newcastle along with him.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Abramovich Sun May 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Neutral aka potential v2 why you hate Chelsea so much Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Neutral wrote:lol chelsea plastics ripping on great leader for supporting a proper club. if abramovich bought newcastle greater leader could easily in your shoes, then again you'd be supporting newcastle along with him.
Sod off! You got a problem with CFC? Stick it up yours! Cuz quite frankly, it won't change a bloody thing!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum