LeSwagg James
chinomaster182
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
Neutral
52 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 9 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 am

Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:What about the fact that the coach of the team who brought them up from the third division retired because of said transfer do you not understand?

Your fellow Bayern fan claimed Malaga got Villareal relegated, in that sense it's fair to say Bayern destroyed the Hoffenheim project.

Destroyed?? Again another ridiculous opinion. They were a Mid table team & stayed a Mid Table team. They were doing mediocre that season too,nothing special. They are doing the same. And Gustavo was a DM not a striker scoring 30 goals.

On the contrary we saved the Hoffenheim project with money. They should thank Bayern. They are now investing it properly & are going to buy a lot of good players. As a matter of fact we should have crib & complain they had us by our balls & forced us to almost Triple Pay for Gustavo.

And against reiterate Werder were a Buldesliga Title contender. Then you guys took Ozil & they dont destroyed & were just a few points above relegation. If I dont accuse you guys of destroying them,I see no reason for you guys to do the same.
What is this? Is it now wrong to buy players? What do you mean "took"? LMAO!

Its hard to have a sensible discussion with Madrid fans. Because neither of you read what others post or what your friends post & suddenly you take a word & start over it for no reason what so ever.

I will end it here. If you read posts properly you will see I have repeatedly said people can buy any players & just like you bought Ozil we bought Gustavo.

So if we destroyed a non-existing Hoffenheim project you guys severely affected a BL challenging Werder team which sank to a few places above relegation.

My point is you cant blame Real or Bayern for buying the players something which is you had read carefully you would have understood.

And Izzy new guys are not allowed to post External Links. But I come up with that soon.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 9 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont think you can term me as exactly "new" but I wont like to get into it now.

We are taking a HIGH MORAL GROUND because we are deserve. Because we Deserve IT. Because we are better than the likes of you.

Hoeness took a financially average club & made it into a Global powerhouse. We made 19 years profit straight & 29 out of the last 30 years.

We pay what we earn. We dont post 200 Million Losses. We have every right to take a Moral High Ground. If you post profits for 10 years on a straight you can take the moral high ground too.

You have won 9 CHL titles & you gloat about it too. We have a Fantastic Balance sheet mate,and That is why we flaunt it.

Nonsense. Post the link of our 200mill loss then?

FACT: Real Madrid are money making machine.
Fact: Real Madrid buy players

FACT: Bayern are a money making machine
FACT: Bayern buy players

or, did Khan, Lucio, Elber, Ballack, Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Alaba, Santa Cruz, Diesler, Sagnol, Lizarazu and many more just appear at Bayern by magic? Surely buying these players, you ruined their aspirations in the futrue?

Edit: I'm looking myself and don't see this 200mill loss so....................

Last edited by izzy on Fri May 18, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:39 am

animal.crackers wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:I would say (in England, Spain, Italy..idk about Germany) it's nigh on impossible to become an elite club without being backed by wealth.

As soon as a club has a few good players. The big teams would pick them off. Fackin hell, it happened to City !!!

Let's see how long Swansea keep their players. :shisha:
No one disagrees? I've done my job here. :dance:
You just bought your way to the title.

How the hell can we disagree with that?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 5:40 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Bayern did not destroy any Hoffenheim project, dude... Rangnick leaving did. I don't know how 17m for a player can destroy a club, especially in Germany where with 17m you can buy quality youth and not even miss a step.

If it were a "project" it would send Bayern the other way, as Dortmund has done with all their players. That just affirms Hoff's midtable status.

Bayern are hated for poaching a lot of BL talent, but nowadays the real good players are heading off to other big clubs. What's the difference?

Did Madrid kill the Sahin project :vagi:

Causation.

Bayern buys Gustavo >>>>> Ragnick resigns immediately.

I agree Hoffenheims board is just as much to blame for not informing him of the deal.....but everyone seems to ignore the fact that this was a response to Idri blaming Malaga for Villareal's relegation.

Ragnick should have manned up, but he probably saw that sweet Schalke job and was bored of midtable teams.

I mean, Hoff is a midtable team. Period. If the board bypass the manager to sell one of your key players for sweet money, then that says it all. Bayern have poached many other Buli talents and those clubs keep going. Lately, they're going to find it extremely hard doing just that.

I agree......the club had a losing attitude...Ragnick was right to leave....he wanted to win , not remain mid table....

But Idro said that Malaga is at fault for Villareal's relegation. IN THAT CONTEXT, it would be completely fair to say Bayern had similar responsibility in ruining Hoffenheim.
]
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 5:40 am

Sushi Master wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:I would say (in England, Spain, Italy..idk about Germany) it's nigh on impossible to become an elite club without being backed by wealth.

As soon as a club has a few good players. The big teams would pick them off. Fackin hell, it happened to City !!!

We bought players, not the title.

In England, you don't just show up and win matches...

And that wasn't even my point. You won't win a title without money. Simple as. Maybe in Germany it's different.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:41 am

The Messiah wrote:
izzy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:Joins the forum...

First two posts are about butthurt feelings....

:bow:

It's being selective and delusional.
Did Bayern ruin the Marseille project?
Or Stuttgart?
Or Schalke?
Or Depor?
Or Bayer Levekusen?

That was in defense to another post, claiming Bayern ruin Hoffeinham project, you must be dump ain't you..?

Yeah, i'm 'dump' Laughing

Try harder.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri May 18, 2012 5:44 am

animal.crackers wrote:
Blue wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:Wish more billionaires invested in a much better youth system that would last longer than a player.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/20/sport/football/football-man-city-academy/index.html

That is the next step in the owner's plan for City. They are redeveloping an impoverished part of Manchester to build the best La Masia like youth academy/facilities in the world.

They believe that developing world class youth will (and should) be the way to maintain the club's success.

With the current England football setup i doubt any club in England would develop a successful academy and produce talent on a constant basis.

Arsenal have done well developing young players, but only Wilshere and Gibbs are from their academy. Only one of them is decent tbh.
Thing is, the club would invest in talented young players 15, 16 year olds. Foreign and English.

The owners are rich, but seriously who LIKES spending 30m.

Why buy a 30m striker, when you can spot him at 15, give him world class coaching in his most fundamental years, and have him become home grown through your ranks and already knowing your team's system/philosophy for virtually free. If he's not as good as you thought, you sell him, and the club makes profit.

But to attract the best young talents, great facilities and coaches are needed. Just look at La Masia.

La Masia players play in a very competitive Segunda division at a very young age, it is one of the reason why so many La Masia players break through to the first team. Clearly there is a gap between Segunda and La Liga, but the gap between England reserves and PL is so much bigger. It is a reason why Spain and Germany are having so much success with youngsters. While in England not so much.

Sure City can have a great academy over time, but the challenge is getting them ready for first team. The FA needs to adept to Spain and Germany system for any top club in England to produce homegrown talents.

Hell for England to produce more then average players.

Last edited by Blue on Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 am

Le Samourai wrote:The only reason I brought up Hoffenheim mate...is because they didn't need your money.

Saved them? There is no project without Ragnick mate, they will remain a mid table team forever,something they clearly weren't under Ragnick. The injuries prevented them from a top 6 finish, but that doesn't change the fact that they played amazing high tempo pass and move football.That team was going places.....

They have a rich owner who got hammered by the Bundesliga Cartel for making minor investment in his club....(he played for the youth team).

If you want every team in the world to go the ideal way and develop their youth system then fine, but don't cry just because a fan of a club decided to invest some money to try to get them to a better place.

Cry??? O
Le Samourai wrote:The only reason I brought up Hoffenheim mate...is because they didn't need your money.

Saved them? There is no project without Ragnick mate, they will remain a mid table team forever,something they clearly weren't under Ragnick. The injuries prevented them from a top 6 finish, but that doesn't change the fact that they played amazing high tempo pass and move football.That team was going places.....

They have a rich owner who got hammered by the Bundesliga Cartel for making minor investment in his club....(he played for the youth team).

If you want every team in the world to go the ideal way and develop their youth system then fine, but don't cry just because a fan of a club decided to invest some money to try to get them to a better place.

Ofcourse I will criticize them. Selling your club is like selling your family. I would rather dump by Favourite club in a dustbin than become a toy in the hands of a foreign owner.

Anyways this wont go to your head. Whatever Hoffemheim project or whatever I dont care. We paid more than enough. Gustavo WOULD HAVE LEFT ANYWAY. Get that straight. If not us then to Real for much less. He wanted a Bigger Club.

And Ragnick left because he was starting back door arrangements with Schalke & they were a bigger team. He needed to create a moral high ground for leaving. Everyone knows that.

We did not kidnap Gustavo. We did not shoot the Hoffenheim manager. If you want to blame someone,blame their owner. They sold us willingly.

Players are bought & sold all the time. I see you are 16,which is why I have to make an extra effort to make you understand this. And Real bought Ozil from a BL Contender Werder,what is the big deal???

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 am

animal.crackers wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:

We bought players, not the title.

In England, you don't just show up and win matches...

And that wasn't even my point. You won't win a title without money. Simple as. Maybe in Germany it's different.
How did you get those world class players?

Yeah, exactly. I'm pretty much agreeing with you, I don't know why you're backpedalling.

If you weren't wealthy as shit, you wouldn't have those players. If you didn't have those players, you wouldn't have the title.

It's the same everywhere, even in Germany. Although in Germany, all that money was spent in youth development.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:47 am

Sushi Master wrote:Come on, Madrid fans. I don't need to explain the moral high ground, especially this season after winning la Liga. Wink

I was talking overall, though. That's what I was responding to Crackers. In this thread, dunno why Madrid fans would feel differently... as I said, most Madrid fans would share Hoeness' opinion since both clubs are run similarly.

Or maybe you mean in response to new guy or something.

Wink

But, I have no problem with how Bayern run their club, why would I? But this attitude of elitism is nonsense.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 am

izzy wrote:
izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I expect you to have the minimum intelligence to understand a post. What should I even reply to this??? This is getting stupid.

If you read my post properly I said buying a Player does not mean derailing a Club's project. Simple as that. If you buy a player like Benzema does not mean you are hurting the lyon project because he after 1 year would have gone to a new club anyway.

Same with Gustavo wanted a new challenge at a bigger club. He would have ended up in Madrid or Chelsea if Bayern did not buy him. We overpaid,17 Million for him. That was my point.

If Hoffenheim were hurt by his loss its not that Werder gained huge from Ozil's loss. Werder fell rapindly. Hoffenheim never challenged for the title,they were & remained a mid table team.

That was my point. If you have read that properly,you would not have had to type that. And I have no issue with Madrid buying Ozil on cheap with 1 year on his contract. Just that you cant play the same double game & call out Bayern on Gustavo.

Lets have a level playing field. And next time please read a post properly and try to get the essence of it

Oh, I misread. But your posts upto now have been really Laughing

I mean, you actually believe that Madrid takes out loans to make transfers. Laughing

Yes. I do because they did. They posted a 200 Million+ loss a few seasons ago. Where that money come from??

Anyways Madrid have a huge stadium,sell shit loads of jerseys & have got a an autocratic TV deal which gives them huge money. So Financially are super Strong. So I dont think they need to borrow every year. They can actually post 50 Million profits if they want.

That is truth. But when you spend 250 Million on transfers then you have to borrow. And stop twisting my words in your imaginary fantasy world & then mocking it.

200mil loss?
Link or stop lying.

The money is being taken out not just for transfers. How does that even make sense? Madrid make a 400mil profit but need to take out 250mil from the bank for transfers? Really?

Other business ventures is what the money will be used for. It's not really that complex to understand seeing as they are expanding and developing the stadium and their little resort plans.

:vagi:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:50 am

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont think you can term me as exactly "new" but I wont like to get into it now.

We are taking a HIGH MORAL GROUND because we are deserve. Because we Deserve IT. Because we are better than the likes of you.

Hoeness took a financially average club & made it into a Global powerhouse. We made 19 years profit straight & 29 out of the last 30 years.

We pay what we earn. We dont post 200 Million Losses. We have every right to take a Moral High Ground. If you post profits for 10 years on a straight you can take the moral high ground too.

You have won 9 CHL titles & you gloat about it too. We have a Fantastic Balance sheet mate,and That is why we flaunt it.

or, did Khan, Lucio, Elber, Ballack, Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Alaba, Santa Cruz, Diesler, Sagnol, Lizarazu and many more just appear at Bayern by magic? Surely buying these players, you ruined their aspirations in the futrue?

This is getting really stupid man. I am being the better man & I am not taking any shots at you despite the fact you are constantly calling me a lier and what not.

By forum rules new guys are not allowed to post external link for a fixed period of days otherwise I would have posted.

Other than you have made a list of all players we bought in the last 15 years. This is getting ridiculous man. Own up. You can do better than this.

If you want to make a list,why dont you make a list of all players we bought in the last 50 years or so,the list will be FAR LONGER.

And Robben Ribery came in different years for 25 Million each which is our 2nd highest transfer in history apart from the 35 Million Mario Gomez. We have never spend more 100 Million or so in transfers.

And we earn what we spend. I have to repeat myself like the 100th time to you guys to understand this. We spend modestly compared to you & all those are our hard earned money. Not loans or Oil Money

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

It's Hoeness, dude. He bathes in the Kaiser's farts.

It's like Cryuff not being an asshole when it comes to Barca.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:53 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:This is getting really stupid man. I am being the better man & I am not taking any shots at you despite the fact you are constantly calling me a lier and what not.

By forum rules new guys are not allowed to post external link for a fixed period of days otherwise I would have posted.

Other than you have made a list of all players we bought in the last 15 years. This is getting ridiculous man. Own up. You can do better than this.

If you want to make a list,why dont you make a list of all players we bought in the last 50 years or so,the list will be FAR LONGER.

And Robben Ribery came in different years for 25 Million each which is our 2nd highest transfer in history apart from the 35 Million Mario Gomez. We have never spend more 100 Million or so in transfers.

And we earn what we spend. I have to repeat myself like the 100th time to you guys to understand this. We spend modestly compared to you & all those are our hard earned money. Not loans or Oil Money

So we don't spend what we earn?

According to you, We took out a loan of 250mill on top of the 400mill we EARNED to spend on transfers?

Yeah................................................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:54 am

Sushi Master wrote:It's Hoeness, dude. He bathes in the Kaiser's farts.

Utterly disrespectful to the man who gave his whole life to Bayern. We are where we are because of Uli.

And kaiser has been a senile old man. He called the 2001 team a team old man & after they won CHL Effenberg taunted him for that. Kaiser has always been like that.

But Uli has in general other than the respect for kaiser been very steadfast in everything & if he can post 29 years off profits out of 30 then he has a right to brag or criticize other because of it

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 am

Sushi are you reading this?

Apparently, We took out a 250mill loan ON TOP of the 400mill we earned to spend on transfers.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 am

Idiot I am not blaming Bayern for anything.....sure I hate Bayern for what went down but I recognise that the Hoffenheim board deserves as much or even more blame.

Not a fan of cospiracy theories.

Read the following carefully because I've become quite tired of repeating it,

If youread the entire thread, you would see a "The Messiah" post blaming Malaga for Villareal's relegation.......my post was a rehtorcial question posed in response to that.

Anyway, I'm done with this shit.

You and Idro are saying two completely different things........sort that out since two approaches which completely contrast the other both in support of Honess does not make a congruent argument.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:56 am

[quote="izzy"]
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Not loans or Oil Money
Dude... stop.

You know what we did when the Allianz was built?

It's a secret that will obliterate your passion as a Bayern fan. A word that if ushered too hard will make the Kaiser use viagra and Gerd Müller change his name to Fernando Torres.

We... we... we got a loan...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri May 18, 2012 5:57 am

What is this fascination with spending what we earn? Btw, taking a loan to buy players is not spending beyond your means when you can service the interest.

And what is this thing with German fans about clubs being a toy? It seems like it is a widespread opinion there. They could not be more wrong.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 5:57 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Bayern did not destroy any Hoffenheim project, dude... Rangnick leaving did. I don't know how 17m for a player can destroy a club, especially in Germany where with 17m you can buy quality youth and not even miss a step.

If it were a "project" it would send Bayern the other way, as Dortmund has done with all their players. That just affirms Hoff's midtable status.

Bayern are hated for poaching a lot of BL talent, but nowadays the real good players are heading off to other big clubs. What's the difference?

Did Madrid kill the Sahin project :vagi:

Causation.

Bayern buys Gustavo >>>>> Ragnick resigns immediately.

I agree Hoffenheims board is just as much to blame for not informing him of the deal.....but everyone seems to ignore the fact that this was a response to Idri blaming Malaga for Villareal's relegation.

Ragnick should have manned up, but he probably saw that sweet Schalke job and was bored of midtable teams.

I mean, Hoff is a midtable team. Period. If the board bypass the manager to sell one of your key players for sweet money, then that says it all. Bayern have poached many other Buli talents and those clubs keep going. Lately, they're going to find it extremely hard doing just that.

I agree......the club had a losing attitude...Ragnick was right to leave....he wanted to win , not remain mid table....

But Idro said that Malaga is at fault for Villareal's relegation. IN THAT CONTEXT, it would be completely fair to say Bayern had similar responsibility in ruining Hoffenheim.
]

Which brings us back to the point that, Bayern and Villarreal earned their money, but Malaga didn't...

Whats so difficult to understand here.

Bayern bought Gustavo with money made by the club, but with Malaga it came from a billionaires pocket.

Why do you guys deliberately ignore the vital point in a dialogue

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 5:58 am

Utterly disrespectful to the man who gave his whole life to Bayern. We are where we are because of Uli.

And kaiser has been a senile old man. He called the 2001 team a team old man & after they won CHL Effenberg taunted him for that. Kaiser has always been like that.

But Uli has in general other than the respect for kaiser been very steadfast in everything & if he can post 29 years off profits out of 30 then he has a right to brag or criticize other because of it
I'm not talking crap about Hoeness. I'm saying that he's passionate and has all the right to be. The higher moral ground is completely understandable when you've given your whole life to the club.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 am

kiranr wrote:What is this fascination with spending what we earn? Btw, taking a loan to buy players is not spending beyond your means when you can service the interest.

And what is this thing with German fans about clubs being a toy? It seems like it is a widespread opinion there. They could not be more wrong.

I have no idea.

Hear this logic: Real Madrid who amde over 400mil in profit took out a 250mil loan to make transfers. Laughing

Last edited by izzy on Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 am

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:This is getting really stupid man. I am being the better man & I am not taking any shots at you despite the fact you are constantly calling me a lier and what not.

According to you, We took out a loan of 250mill on top of the 400mill we EARNED to spend on transfers?

When I am allowed to post links I will do it. 3 years back your revenue was it even 400 Million?? Maybe it was. I will check.

But if you spend 200-250 Million on Transfer you will have to take a debt.

You also posted you made 400 Million profits when you revenue is like 450-480 Million at best & for that to imagine Ronaldo & Kaka would have to play for popcorns. I did even call you out for that.

Anyways when I am allowed to post a link I would. But you made big losses as far I knew. Having said that I can atleast accept Madrid's losses because maybe they can repay them.

But I can accept Oil Mafia putting in 1 Billion in a club. Wages Transfer fees would go out of the window is more Oil Mafia come & start pouring in Billions tomorrow.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 am

izzy wrote:

That brings us back to the point that we bought all those players with money earned by the club and still made profit.

Why do you guys deliberately ignore the vital point in an argument
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

izzy wrote:
kiranr wrote:What is this fascination with spending what we earn? Btw, taking a loan to buy players is not spending beyond your means when you can service the interest.

I have no idea.

Here this logic: Real Madrid who amde over 400mil in profit took out a 250mil loan to make transfers. Laughing

Again you posted this. I dont think you are 10 man. No disrespect to you but how on earth does a club with 450-480 Million Revenue make a 400 million profit.

Do you have no operational expenses?? Does Ronaldo play for Free?? Does kaka play for a popcorn????

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

izzy wrote:

When I am allowed to post links I will do it. 3 years back your revenue was it even 400 Million?? Maybe it was. I will check.

But if you spend 200-250 Million on Transfer you will have to take a debt.

You also posted you made 400 Million profits when you revenue is like 450-480 Million at best & for that to imagine Ronaldo & Kaka would have to play for popcorns. I did even call you out for that.

Anyways when I am allowed to post a link I would. But you made big losses as far I knew. Having said that I can atleast accept Madrid's losses because maybe they can repay them.

But I can accept Oil Mafia putting in 1 Billion in a club. Wages Transfer fees would go out of the window is more Oil Mafia come & start pouring in Billions tomorrow.

Sigh. Not bothering at all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next