Dante
guest7
The Verminator
billy_gr
Potential
38 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread - Page 5 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread

Post by Guest Tue 3 Apr - 21:45:59

thanks juventinos internists... for supporting us tonight... against huge injustice!!!!!

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread - Page 5 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread

Post by Juveman17 Tue 3 Apr - 21:47:02

JespSwe wrote:thanks juventinos internists... for supporting us tonight... against huge injustice!!!!!

it really is injustice. Nesta is playing amazing and he gets a bullshit call agaisnt him when puyol is clearly in the way
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Tue 3 Apr - 21:47:42

2-2 boys lets do this. and go through.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Tue 3 Apr - 21:48:15

juveman17 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:thanks juventinos internists... for supporting us tonight... against huge injustice!!!!!

it really is injustice. Nesta is playing amazing and he gets a bullshit call agaisnt him when puyol is clearly in the way

exactly what i said, Puyol was blocking Nesta from his run, hence why he tugged the shirt. But shirt tugging happens in every corner.

fk UEFA and Barcelona, this is actually disgraceful.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 3 Apr - 21:48:52

serieAkings wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

exactly what i said, Puyol was blocking Nesta from his run, hence why he tugged the shirt. But shirt tugging happens in every corner.

fk UEFA and Barcelona, this is actually disgraceful.

exactly bsuquest wasent gonna score! the ball wasnt near him on the corner!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue 3 Apr - 21:49:40

That's a penalty for IBRA!! *bleep* YOU REFEREE SHIT!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 3 Apr - 22:12:16

respect for seedorf its probably his last cl game same for nesta possibly
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 3 Apr - 22:19:55

yellow for that foul ?? Really ?

F U REF !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue 3 Apr - 22:44:48

I feel for you guys, i know how it feels.

I bet $200 on you guys getting through, so I am Sad and :vagi: too

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Tue 3 Apr - 22:45:42

The referees either holding double standard, or they have no standard to be referees.
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue 3 Apr - 23:11:15

At least at Milan-juve you can see a fight between real men, not a bunch of delicate flowers falling at every clash(barca school boys)...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Apr - 23:20:11

tuddor wrote:At least at Milan-juve you can see a fight between real men, not a bunch of delicate flowers falling at every clash(barca school boys)...

lol next year u guys will be joining CL and should u guys meet barca, then rest assured u guys will be joining the lists of clubs who have been disgracefully deprived by referees in favour of barca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Apr - 23:21:52

and thanks juve fans. we had pretty much heated debate lol but i mean u guys will be next to feel the wrath of disgraceful referees in CL next season im sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue 3 Apr - 23:24:03

JespSwe wrote:and thanks juve fans. we had pretty much heated debate lol but i mean u guys will be next to feel the wrath of disgraceful referees in CL next season im sorry.

serie a alliance
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue 3 Apr - 23:25:38

i have a feeling juve could ve done better vs barca, more physical team. but see next year.....
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue 3 Apr - 23:34:41

This referee+barca is an insult to football... They look so much like Alberto Contador!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Tue 3 Apr - 23:40:14

http://www.goal.com/en/match/78202/fc-barcelona-vs-ac-milan/player-ratings

Absolutely, definitely and honestly the funniest piece of sports journalism I've ever read in my life.

Nesta 5.5
Cuenca 7.5

Frankly, I swear to Lord almighty, I didn't see Cuenca until his yellow card, when the camera zoomed in on his effing face.

Kris Voakes, you made my decade.
The unrivaled best writer in the history of Football.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue 3 Apr - 23:48:48

iras goalol atricle deserves a thread
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Wed 4 Apr - 0:09:16

All the side-talks aside, let's analyze Allegri's decisions.

First of all, why the hell Robinho?

I can understand that he COULD be good and he usually runs a lot for the team, but like I said before, we needed someone to shoulder some of the crushing weight that Ibra is enduring in attack.

That someone was Maxi. In his limited time on the pitch (which wouldn't have happened if Pato hadn't gotten injured, Emanuelson almost came in for somebody) Maxi was really effective, holding the ball high up the pitch waiting for someone to arrive or even taking on defenders on his own.

We didn't know Pato would get injured after such a short time, did we? And since we didn't, I see no reason why when we were 3-1 back Pato wasn't sent in immediately.

Allegri was not bad, but he could've been much more determined and sure of his tactics. Did you see how the team started pressing heavily after the break? Why on earth didn't Max ask his men to do that from the off?

I don't know how many years it will take him to learn the dynamics of UCL, but FFS, we ain't got all the time in the world to gain experience, UCL is the place you USE your experience, not GAIN it.

I just hope we have a full squad for the majority of next season, otherwise we're dead like this.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed 4 Apr - 0:10:40

This match was an absolute disgrace to football. I am so proud of the team tonight, and after the second penalty they kinda died down a bit but I don't blame them. That ref should never ref a game again in his life. People say we had one shot on target... yeah we scored that one shot, Barca scored one of the flukiest open play goals I have seen this year and 2 penalties. The first one was 50-50 but the second one :facepalm:
I now understand what the Madridista's go through week in, week out and I have no idea how they can bear with it, UEFA want a clasico final and they will do whatever they can to achieve that.
Thank you to the Juventi and Interista's who were supporting us. Much respect for that, and next CL, if you guys are playing whoever it is, other than us of course, I will be cheering you on.

On a side note, WTF happened to Pato?!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed 4 Apr - 0:11:10

Dani Alves: Referee showed character in awarding penalty for Nesta's tug on Busquets

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/04/03/3012199/dani-alves-referee-showed-character-in-awarding-penalty-for
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed 4 Apr - 0:11:58

I feel sorry for IBRA the most, I hope he stays with us and wins the CL with MILAN.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed 4 Apr - 0:12:58

baresi wrote:I feel sorry for IBRA the most, I hope he stays with us and wins the CL with MILAN.
I feel bad for the whole team, but yeah, Ibra will be taking this hard, I hope it doesn't affect his fantastic form in the league.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed 4 Apr - 0:19:00

oh boy we missed Silva this game.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 4 Apr - 0:23:40

We need 2 more signings to finally challenge to become the best. I prefer we bring back Didac as a sub for antonini, sign hernanes, and asamoah from udinese.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed 4 Apr - 0:28:05

Milan31 wrote:This match was an absolute disgrace to football. I am so proud of the team tonight, and after the second penalty they kinda died down a bit but I don't blame them. That ref should never ref a game again in his life. People say we had one shot on target... yeah we scored that one shot, Barca scored one of the flukiest open play goals I have seen this year and 2 penalties. The first one was 50-50 but the second one :facepalm:
I now understand what the Madridista's go through week in, week out and I have no idea how they can bear with it, UEFA want a clasico final and they will do whatever they can to achieve that.
Thank you to the Juventi and Interista's who were supporting us. Much respect for that, and next CL, if you guys are playing whoever it is, other than us of course, I will be cheering you on.

On a side note, WTF happened to Pato?!
You don't watch La Liga, don't talk like you do.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next