Dante
guest7
The Verminator
billy_gr
Potential
38 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona; away leg official thread

Post by Tigole Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:18 pm

ildiavoliforeva wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Ganso wrote:Pato starts,i dont want SES nor Robinho.

biscuits and their entire backline will have a tight butthole when he touches the ball,as Forza said,they respect him for his goal and will be scared to get roasted again.This means that we will have Ibra and Boateng with free space,and Pato,Boateng Ibra are great finishers,therefore we can score at least 1 or 2 goals if they perform

Best case scenario:We score an early goal(looking at you Alex)

Well, ideally, I would prefer if Pato would start instead of SES, but how match fit is he? He hasn't played in a while, and the last time he played he played like crap.

The last time he played was a very long time ago! That performance will not have any effect on him if he plays on Tuesday! The only thing tthat matters is his fitness, and according to the doctor who accompanied him to the US, he is fit enough to play! So, I am all for starting Pato! SES is too inexperienced IMO to be starting in the Camp Nou! Maxi Lopez also has not featured much in the CL. And Robinho, dont get me started! Pato is the best option we have!

Obviously, Pato will want to prove to everyone that he deserves to stay in Milan, and it would be awesome if Pato owns the Barcelona back line in the process. I guess we will have to wait and see...
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:07 pm

I think Pato being back is great news! It sucks we don't have MvB but I expect the captain to play with his heart like the first leg and be a monster. Really excited for this match. It would be a dream come true if Milan can score one early, and I think that is Allegri's plan as well.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 pm

La gazzetta dello sports is reporting that xavi got a knock during the barcelona trainings.

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Everything is looking great ATM.

If Xavi is out that will be huge.

Are Nesta and Pato fit for sure?

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Nesta and Pato are fit.

And yeah,looks like Xavi could be out
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm

OMG if Xavi is actually out, this is great news for Milan!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

My predicted Barca lineup (just becouse Pep is a fool)

Valdes
Dani Alves - Pique - Machete - Puyol
Busquets
Keita - Cesc
Sanchez - Mehssi - Iniesta

1-1 Mehssi to be meh like usual
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Allegri's pre-match press conference was intersting. He said Pato is ready to play 30 minutes so that basically rules him out from starting. Also, what I found interesting is that, Allegri said he will divide the match into three 30 minute intervals, and that it is important to do the proper transitions from one interval to another.

So does this mean that we will pressure and look for a goal (or two if we are lucky) in the first 30 minutes, absorb Barcelona's attacks in the second 30 minutes, and then introduce Pato in the last 30 minutes to continue attacking?

Now the question is: who will start with Ibra?
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Robinho will start if he said pato only has 30 mins in him

I think it will be
1st stage try to score while being cautious in defense
2nd stage park dat bus
3rd stage pato in and go all out on attack depending on the score,i believe allegri predicts barca will have scored by this stage.otherwise,keep the bus parked
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Dont see the logic of three 30 minute intervals.

He needs to assess things at half time regardless.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dont see the logic of three 30 minute intervals.

He needs to assess things at half time regardless.

Undoubtedly Allegri will change things if necessary.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:24 pm

i m really confident on allegris half time talks.. especially if we are down.. but since its barca he will try to promote the same tempo
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Has everybody forgotten about something by the name of "Extra-time"?

If Milan kept the score 0-0 by the hour mark, then would you send Pato in? I'm not sure what I'd do.

On one hand he could decide the whole things in 10 minutes, on the other he might look too rusty and low in confidence to be effective. Allegri %101 rates Pato higher than Robinho, but it's a question of running our asses off pressing them, so, what to do?

If I were Allegri, I'd name Pato in the starting XI, this will allow him to hit Barca in the first few minutes when Boateng and Ibra usually make it hard for opponents, then, by half-time I'll see if there's the need to change Patinho.

Ancelotti once said, "In my team everybody has to be in optimal shape... except for Kaka. He HAS to play whatever his condition."

In my opinion, Pato is of more or less the same importance, because no attacker in Milan squad has his incredible mix of pace and killer-instinct.

Oh, God, can he score on 24th sec, again?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm

ALLEGRI: "I've always had great relations with Galliani because we met everyday, I'm happy about this and I want to learn as much as I can"

ALLEGRI: "Abate and Nesta left the trainings earlier because of precaution, also because it was a long day today"

ALLEGRI: "The doubt is in the defense (Abate or Bonera) The midfield and attack are ready, Boateng will play behind Ibra and Robinho"

ALLEGRI: "Pato trained normally with the group today, it was his second consecutive after a month, I'll evaluate him tomorrow"

"ALLEGRI: "I saw a very calmed Pato, and those are great news for Milan, Cassano is doing well too, and could get the green light"

Allegri: "Pato is fit and he could be an important player for us tomorrow
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Ganso wrote:
"ALLEGRI: "I saw a very calmed Pato, and those are great news for Milan, Cassano is doing well too, and could get the green light"

Reading about Pato and Cassano feeling better really is great news Very Happy I hope to see Pato on the field tomorrow and show the doubters what he is capable of. Cassano play in the CL Final? Maybe banana
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Milan31 wrote:
Ganso wrote:

Reading about Pato and Cassano feeling better really is great news Very Happy I hope to see Pato on the field tomorrow and show the doubters what he is capable of. Cassano play in the CL Final? Maybe banana

We all know what Pato is capable of ... but in no way will he miracly regain his confidence tomorrow and look like a pro on the ball and not like an amateur as he did until now ....especialy against a Barca side who doesnt give up too much space and time on the ball ... the only reason to play Pato is because of his speed and because Robinho will flop ... Pato hurts us in every way playing alongside with Ibrahimovic they have no link-up play absolutely nothing ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:49 am

Come on guys.. beat the scum for us banana
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:48 am

i have a good faith in pato, injury comeback doesnt help much because he hasnt played at all for months. but hopefully he can show whats he got, because its been long time since we have seen the best of pato.

i think we will miss thiago silva and mark van bommel really badly. ambrosini antonini needs miraculous performance once again meanwhile ibra and boateng can do maximum damage they can, and i hope ibra atleast give us that physical presence and hold ball well to launch counterattack. lets hope for some spectacular boateng goals too. we needs goals in this game at all cost.

forza milan, lets defend well and score!! i believe in this team! cmon!

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 am

away goals our best allied
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 am

BELIEVE!!!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I wish you all the best tonight guys. Win there for serie a

forza Serie A

Chi non salta Blugrana(?) e e
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I wish you all the best tonight guys. Win there for serie a

forza Serie A

Chi non salta Blugrana(?) e e

thanks devi lol its been a while since u had awful lot of positive things to say haha. good stuff.

yes forza milan, forza serie a! and we need juve as strong in serie a in CL next year. lets see what u guys have got! cmon ... we gotta take that european throne from spanish and english clubs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:18 pm

i just slept so early and just woke up now hopefully its worth it. cmon milan, believe!!! hope our team is not too much intimated by current best club in the world, and play with a full purpose what it means to pay for club like milan!

lets set sight on one purpuse only!..... glory! - defeat barcelona at all costs! cmon forza milan! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 pm

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL MATES
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Ganso wrote:TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL MATES

hell yeah! with messi xavi iniesta on the menu! bbq them! bring it on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next