white_star
The BoyWonder
kiranr
Vibe
52 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How will the ties end?

Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap23%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 21 ]
Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap25%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 23 ]
Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap15%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 14 ]
Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap8%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap14%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap2%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_lcap13%Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 93

Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Empty Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Despite being a Serie B side,Milan is historically more successful of the two and plays just the right football necessary to stop Barcelona.Will they be able to pull an Inter and overcome the currently more successful team?

Discuss gentlemen...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Empty Re: Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 pm

I am more fascinated with the Ibra vs Pep match up!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread Empty Re: Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:37 pm

barcelona will win 5-0 in the camp nou, and i tend to support other italian teams in europe

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Barca for me and pretty easily, inter with mou is def not the same as milan now!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Barcelona will stroll through, unless Milan park the bus.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Milans only problem is their midfield. If they get aquilani thag would help alot, because gattuso and ambrosini are pastit and flamini is garbage. Theyre attack and defense though are both extremely strong. I predict a Milan win at the San Siro, 2-1, and a Barca win at the Camp Nou, 3-2, so Milan have the advantage. Its a fight betweenwhich defense is gonna hold pbetter against these awesome attacks.

Last edited by juventus101 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 pm

juventus101 wrote:Milans only problem is their midfield. If they get aquilani thag would help alot, because gattuso and ambrosini are pastit and flamini is garbage. Theyre attack and defense though are both extremely strong. I predict a Milan win,2-1. I just see Ibra and Pato scoring more against Pique and Puyol than I see Messi and Villa scoring against Silva and Nesta.

You cant be serious lmao!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Forza Milan :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 pm

All i can say that Aquilani wont solve their problems one bit..

I mean we're practically looking at MVB-Aquilani-Boateng vs Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta..

Milan are going to get completely outplayed in Midfield and thats where the battle is going to be won..And Milan are not generally a pressing team and with such snail pace in midfield they're going to have an uphill battle on their hands..Playing Seedorf would make things worse.. Laughing

Predicting Milan to get Humiliated At Camp Nou and narrowly lose to them at home..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 pm

I thought last season a fully fit Milan would cause Barca problems infact i said so when Bhends made that thread on who is best equipped to beat Barca a while back.....

They have one of the best CB partnerships in the world, Abate continues to improve( all jokes aside) and Taiwo is a man mountain so no problems in defence ....

In midfield they have one of the best DM's around despite his age in Van Bommel imo who will likely be flanked by KVB whose work rate is high and has ability to break forward to help the forwards and with the signing of Aquilani they have someone who has the ability to find the final pass but maybe lacks some consistency....

As for the forwards in Pato and Ibra they have people who can cause problems to the Barca backline....

What Milan are missing is someone who can link the attack and the midfield which has been well publicized....

Anyway on to the actual games i foresee two close encounters with lots of quality with Barca winning 2 or 3-1 at Camp Nou or a draw or narrow Milan victory at San Siro....

I look forward to it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm

depends who plays... i can see us getting alot of red cards... boateng flamini and vanbommel abate can get cards pretty easily... not to mention of rino plays too
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm

lol..I am thinking Gattuso(if he plays) would do a 'Joey Barton' on one of Barca 's players..Maybe Busquets.. Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

I d say put a fully defensive line up. MVB-Boateng-DM. Then, maybe have a chance
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Forza Milan :coffee:
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 pm

no matter what team barce play they will have the favourite stamp. ofc milan can win one if not both matches but most likely barca will top that group
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Puyol & Pique could miss the camp nou match on 13 september!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Giggslegend wrote:no matter what team barce play they will have the favourite stamp. ofc milan can win one if not both matches but most likely barca will top that group
QFT.

But i would laugh so hard if Milan repeat what they did in 94...
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:33 pm

kiranr wrote:I am more fascinated with the Ibra vs Pep match up!

Pique man marking Ibra will probably be more interesting.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Barcelona will stroll through, unless Milan park the bus.
these are group stages man lol....

OT:Milan draw at the San Siro,loss at the Nou.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Can votes be made public?I wanna see who thinks Milan will destroy Barcelona Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread 5-81
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Can votes be made public?I wanna see who thinks Milan will destroy Barcelona Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread 5-81

You typed the lettered right out of my hand, +1.

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am

Player for player, Milan is no less capable than the Inter that destroyed Barca 3-1 at San Siro the year before last. Some people forget that Milan has been the most successful CL team over the past 30 years. Most of you are very recent bandwagoneers, it appears.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am

Since Puyol/Pique will be missing, Barcelona to win both but only one comfortably.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 am

Barca to win one, draw the other. Maybe Milan snatch a win if lucky. Aquilani will help but... he's not the sort of player to completely revamp a team, IMO.

Even with Puyol and Pique out.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 am

Milan to win in home and draw at Camp Nou Barcelona - AC Milan Prediction Thread 2859867778
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next