Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Lulz how this thread has 12 pages before the match isnt even official Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Bayern fans overestimating their team Laughing When they face a real team like Real Madrid and not fodder like Marsielle and Basel, they'll understand how Madrid are literally superior in every aspect.

No offence to Bayern, but I do not see you guys winning.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 pm

I'd say its more like:

Bayern Madrid
GK<GK
DF>DF
MF=MF
AT<AT
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lulz how this thread has 12 pages before the match isnt even official Laughing

we may face the all mighty apoel :vagi:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 pm

People are forgetting the most important part.

Mourinho >>>> Heynckes
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Bayern fans overestimating their team Laughing When they face a real team like Real Madrid and not fodder like Marsielle and Basel, they'll understand how Madrid are literally superior in every aspect.

Lol, if there is any Bayern fan that will over-rate Bayern, I guess that person will be no other but me and I haven't done that.

Show me how Bayern fans over-rate their team, isn't it Madrid fans who are saying Bayern will get destroyed 6-1 and 10-2 aggregate, then the Benzema will run riot on Badstuber-Boateng.

Madrid fans lack respect and I hope we teach them some manners.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Bayern fans overestimating their team Laughing When they face a real team like Real Madrid and not fodder like Marsielle and Basel, they'll understand how Madrid are literally superior in every aspect.

Question...... Who has Madrid faced and beaten in Europe to prove they are a " real team " ? apart from being called Real hmm

And no Madrid are not superior in every aspect.

@ Paperbackwriter

Most Madrid fans on here think Mou >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pep

But that hasnt worked out too well for you Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:50 pm

BTW Madrid faced CSKA Moscow and APEOL and Obvious one of the team had a tougher group in the group stage.. :facepalm:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

Lol, if there is any Bayern fan that will over-rate Bayern, I guess that person will be no other but me and I haven't done that.

Show me how Bayern fans over-rate their team, isn't it Madrid fans who are saying Bayern will get destroyed 6-1 and 10-2 aggregate, then the Benzema will run riot on Badstuber-Boateng.

You haven't overrated Bayern? Your right, I can't tell as some days of the week you profess how your team is horrible and other you profess how Bayern has the best defence, attack etc etc and how they are the 2nd best team in the world.

I couldn't care less about Madrid fans and I do condemn their lack of respect to a certain point. But to me Madrid any day of the week is a better team in all aspects.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 pm

yeah but Mou>>>>>>>>>>>Pep is not true
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Question...... Who has Madrid faced and beaten in Europe to prove they are a " real team " ? apart from being called Real hmm

@ Paperbackwriter

Difference is Bayern fans seem to rate their team based on their European progression while Madrid fans do not even acknowledge their cakewalk through Europe and they (and me) base their superiority based on pure capability alone and how they have fared in what is a better league.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm sorry, you beat what's in front of you. And we do. I cant believe that your frail sentiments are actually offended by some Madrid fans saying 6-2 and what not, FFS its a joke. A stupid one, but its banter. Get used to it.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

You haven't overrated Bayern? Your right, I can't tell as some days of the week you profess how your team is horrible and other you profess how Bayern has the best defence, attack etc etc and how they are the 2nd best team in the world.

I couldn't care less about Madrid fans and I do condemn their lack of respect to a certain point. But to me Madrid any day of the week is a better team in all aspects.

If you say Madrid are better than Bayern, sure I don't doubt you, that is truelly your opinion and it doesn't necessarily mean you are right.

I just felt I should point out that no Bayern fan actually over-rated Bayern, we all said it's going to be a tough match and we can't wait to watch it.

If anything Madrid fans were more arrogant as usual.

Also Bayern had a tougher grp in grp stage, Basel>>>>>CSKA Moscow and Marseille>>>APOEL.

So it's not like Madrid had face better opponents like City, Villareal and Napoli.

going by your logic, we destroyed Villareal home and away and the last time they played Madrid don't think Madrid won.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:yeah but Mou>>>>>>>>>>>Pep is not true

You're right. Ill fix it:

Mou>>>>>>>>>Pep^2

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

@ Paperbackwriter

Difference is Bayern fans seem to rate their team based on their European progression while Madrid fans do not even acknowledge their cakewalk through Europe and they (and me) base their superiority based on pure capability alone and how they have fared in what is a better league.

Well I rate Bayern based on our players, don't wanna go on an on again about our players being the best in their countries.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Isn't the same true for the Bayern offence though?

No Gomez is a natural forwad...he won't drop deep.

Ribery and Robben are natural wingers, they try to get Gomez the ball.

Bayern's offense is very very zonal where as Madrid's is almost completely interchangeabble.

The only way it's the same is if TMuller plays up top.

Gomez drops deep all the time, true, he does it way differently than, say, Benzema does it, but he does go deep. Robben is just as much of a goal threat as Ronaldo is. Well, Ronaldo might be better, but you get my point: Robben isn't just out to assist Gomez. Neither is Ribéry, they'll assist each other, they'll play to Müller coming from deep, or Kroos, if he's played there.

I get the general idea, and you're not entirely wrong, Madrids forwards are more flexible, but the Bayern attack does interchange positions quite a lot as well, at least they're supposed to. Whenever they don't, Bayern struggle.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 pm

^I get that.

But Gomez can't make the final pass, he waits to lay it off them make a dart.

Robben and to a larger extent Ribery don't make as maky late runs into the box as Ron and Higz, I know they can......but they just don't do it as often.

As I said, the dynamic changes with Muller because then they start to run into the space he leaves open.The key here is it's a neccesity for CB's to leave their preffered position to come deep to cover.It get's oven worse because we have both Ozil and Benz who both move fluidly in and out of that central position.

Bayern seems very very zonal to me.Very traditional offense, it can kill us , but it's predictable.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Now that Bastain is fit again, I wonder if the Coach will stick with either Gustavo/Tymo-Schweini Combo or risk Schweini-Kroos.

I hope he doesn't do that, the question should be, who plays between Muller and Kroos and I will pick Kroos for the home match and Muller for the away.

Home.

Gustavo-Schweini
-------Kroos-------

Away

Tymo-Schweini
-----Muller----
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

If you say Madrid are better than Bayern, sure I don't doubt you, that is truelly your opinion and it doesn't necessarily mean you are right.

I just felt I should point out that no Bayern fan actually over-rated Bayern, we all said it's going to be a tough match and we can't wait to watch it.

Also Bayern had a tougher grp in grp stage, Basel>>>>>CSKA Moscow and Marseille>>>APOEL.

So it's not like Madrid had face better opponents like City, Villareal and Napoli.

going by your logic, we destroyed Villareal home and away and they last time they played Madrid don't thing Madrid won.

I myself am being admittedly quite disrespectful here. So in retrospect I apologize.

In terms of Madrid I speak of their capability and what I have seen from them in comparison to Bayern. I don't speak of the European performances.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern go through as I would much applaud them, but to me Madrid are just such a force this year as I still stand by my prediction on the Madrid double.

I think Jupp will be key in this match as Mourinho will definitely know on how to stifle Bayern's main source of attack which is essentially their wing attack and somewhat heavy reliance on Schweinsteiger. The rest in terms of their attack as in Muller and Kroos I don't see them troubling too much unless those two players play a key role in the interchangeability in Bayern's attack. Kroos for me can be the difference maker if played in his specialized advanced role. Mueller on the other hand hasn't impressed me all to much aside from a few occasions

Bayern are a superb force in attack yet tactically, they have never impressed me at all as compared to Mou's side which is an all rounded behemoth as a team.

In the end I am just excited to see a great semi final with two big teams as its a treat for all of us.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Saetablanca wrote:I'm sorry, you beat what's in front of you. And we do. I cant believe that your frail sentiments are actually offended by some Madrid fans saying 6-2 and what not, FFS its a joke. A stupid one, but its banter. Get used to it.

1-6 i dont see them scoring more than one in alianz arena :coffee:

or if you r refering to the bernabeu game then yeah it is possible but i see us scoring 4 and not 6 but still its not unlikely

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

going by your logic, we destroyed Villareal home and away and they last time they played Madrid don't thing Madrid won.

I myself am being admittedly quite disrespectful here. So in retrospect I apologize.

In terms of Madrid I speak of their capability and what I have seen from them in comparison to Bayern. I don't speak of the European performances.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern go through as I would much applaud them, but to me Madrid are just such a force this year as I still stand by my prediction on the Madrid double.

I think Jupp will be key in this match as Mourinho will definitely know on how to stifle Bayern's main source of attack which is essentially their wing attack and somewhat heavy reliance on Schweinsteiger. The rest in terms of their attack as in Muller and Kroos I don't see them troubling too much unless those two players play a key role in the interchangeability in Bayern's attack. Kroos for me can be the difference maker if played in his specialized advanced role. Mueller on the other hand hasn't impressed me all to much aside from a few occasions

Bayern are a superb force in attack yet tactically, they have never impressed me at all as compared to Mou's side which is an all rounded behemoth as a team.

In the end I am just excited to see a great semi final with two big teams as its a treat for all of us.

I dont think you have watch much of Bayern this season.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Question is: What do Bayern got that Barca don't? What can they do that we haven't already faced against Barca?

This season, except the 1-3 in which Mou went mental with the tactics in the league. We've been very close if not at the same level as Barca. We've worked us up to that level since Mou arrived. It has been 50/50 games where Barca have had that little bit extra luck or been a little bit more clinical.

We don't have a problem playing a team of that calibre, Bayern can't bring anything that Barca can't. Possession? Please, Bayern ain't a possession side if you've learned to face Barca... Width? They play inside forwards...

Basically everything that makes Barca great against us, Bayern lack or worse than Barca at.

I respect Bayern, and wouldn't be shocked if they managed to pass us. But they are in no way favorites. They haven't faced a good team all season. The Bundesliga competitiveness hype should stop. If Bayern are on the level that people claim that they are (= Barca and Madrid level) then they should steamroll the Bundesliga. It's not as if it's harder than La Liga. The 11th placed team in La Liga just beat the third placed team in Bundesliga away...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Tactically I think we are sound, but isn't possession football part of tactics and that's what we play.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Mouth watering tie to say the least..

:hungry:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

I dont think you have watch much of Bayern this season.

Are you kidding me? Bayern look nowhere near as impressive without Schwiensteiger. You'd be deluding yourself if you think they are the team they are without him.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm

deadrave wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I'm sorry, you beat what's in front of you. And we do. I cant believe that your frail sentiments are actually offended by some Madrid fans saying 6-2 and what not, FFS its a joke. A stupid one, but its banter. Get used to it.

1-6 i dont see them scoring more than one in alianz arena :coffee:

or if you r refering to the bernabeu game then yeah it is possible but i see us scoring 4 and not 6 but still its not unlikely

You're the guy who only supports Madrid because of Mourinho and started insulting us all, arent you?

In any case, dont be so disrespectful to Bayern, it reflects badly on us.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next