Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 25 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Zealous wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:So from my assumption, Real has committed an extreme atrocity to Bayern for them to provoke these defiant statements.

Am I right?
Actually not. That's just Uli Hoeneß. I would be worried if he wouldn't make such statements. Then he'd probably be ill. There is a reason he is called "Abteilung Attacke" (attack department) of Bayern. Very Happy

I'm already aware of Hoeness' eccentricities.

What disappoints me is Beckenbauer doing the usual routine of comparing Madrid with Barca considering the clash has absolutely nothing to do with Barca. Sounds like he severely underestimates them. But then again I'm not surprised considering Becks does tend to make some stupid comments. These 2 are individuals who act as the voice of Bayern.

To back it up, the statements Bayern have historically made towards Madrid ranging back into the early decade and more from their players and figures who represent.

Claudio Pizarro "We're going to put five past those clowns!" :vagi:

We won that tie thanks to a Khan mistake Laughing

What pertains to Bayern:

inferiority complex 
noun
Psychiatry . intense feeling of inferiority, producing a personality characterized either by extreme reticence or, as a result of overcompensation, by extreme aggressiveness.
lack of self-esteem; feeling of inadequacy; lack of self-confidence

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 25 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm

"What I don't like about Florentino is that he bought Beckham to sell shirts. He is alright, but I don't like his wife. And if you're buying Mr. Beckham, you're also buying Mrs. Beckham, and I would never buy Mrs. Beckham."

Guess who lol

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:33 pm

My prediction for a first leg: 2-2, Gomez to score, Ronaldo to play good game but without scoring a goal. RM to qualify to the final after 2nd leg win. I would cheer for Bayern, but if I had to bet a money, I would put it on RM qualification to the final. Expect lot of kneejerks and post match unnecessary threads Mad
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Very Happy

Hoeneß about.....

Christoph Daum:
"He is a self-promoter with an extraordinary penchant for megalomania. This did not change anything"

Podolski:
"If someone shoots two goals against Liechtenstein, then it has nothing to say. As our third-team league would look good "

Matthäus:
"If Matthäus would become national coach, that would be like if the boss spy of the KGB would become Chancellor"

"As long as Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and I have to say something at FC Bayern, he wouldn't evenbecome greenkeeper at the new stadium"

Klinsmann:
"Since we bought for € thousand computers. (...) With Heynckes we win games for 12.50 €, and Klinsmann we have spent a lot of money and had little success "

vanGaal:
"That was a human catastrophe, is another matter. Professionally he was a top "

...so the statements about Madrid were kind of friendly form Hoeneß Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

If you have the German sources for them at hand I'd volunteer to make a proper translation. You can't trust Google to properly convey the acid Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:49 pm

"Many people tell me that Mourinho and I would get along very well. I think Mourinho and I are cut from the same cloth. I always say what I think and not talking to people to hear. Like Mourinho. "

"The conspiracy of Mourinho towards the referee, is his paranoia," said the Bayern president."

"I admire Iker Casillas, no doubt. And not just because of his qualities as a footballer, but because he is a real character. A role model. Such a thing like that. "

Edit : sure,sources:
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/uli-hoeness/attacken-gegen-lemke-daum-watzke-23657250.bild.html
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/hoeness-mourinhos-verschwoerungstheorien-sind-seine-paranoia-2279299.html
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

For a second I thought that crimson quote was Mourinho Laughing scratch
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:"Many people tell me that Mourinho and I would get along very well. I think Mourinho and I are cut from the same cloth. I always say what I think and not talking to people to hear. Like Mourinho. "

"The conspiracy of Mourinho towards the referee, is his paranoia," said the Bayern president."

"I admire Iker Casillas, no doubt. And not just because of his qualities as a footballer, but because he is a real character. A role model. Such a thing like that. "

Edit : sure,sources:
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/uli-hoeness/attacken-gegen-lemke-daum-watzke-23657250.bild.html
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/hoeness-mourinhos-verschwoerungstheorien-sind-seine-paranoia-2279299.html

Didn't see those. Very good quotes Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

“We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them.”
— Cristiano Ronaldo
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:26 pm

So, here's a non automatic translation for the Hoeneß quotes:

Hoeneß vs Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke: "Herr Watzke is obviously telling fairy-tales about his labour costs of merely 45 mio. He can tell those to people who don't have a clue. He'd better take care not to turn into a second Willi Lemke!"

Hoeneß about van Gaal: "It is one thing that he was a disaster due to his personality, but you couldn't fault him professionally."

Hoeneß about Matthäus: "Matthäus becoming the head coach of the German NT would have been like the top spy of the Soviet Secret Service becoming Chancellor of Germany."

Hoeneß about Podolski: "If someone scores two goals against Liechtenstein that doesn't mean anything. Even our 3rd league amateur team would look good against them."

Hoeneß about David Beckham: "It is no use to get a player who is always on the cover of Bravo Sport [a teenie star magazine]. We want to have a player who is on the cover of the Kicker [most renowned football/sports magazine in Germany]."

Hoeneß about Christoph Daum: "He was a show-off with an extraordinary tendency for megalomania. So far nothing changed about this."

Hoeneß about former Bayern coach Klinsi: "So we bought computers for several thousand Euros. (...) With Heynckes we win matches for 12.50 Euros, and with Klinsmann we spent a lot and had little success."

Hoeneß about Matthäus: "As long as Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and I have to say anything at FC Bayern, he will not even become the greenkeeper of our stadium."

Hoeneß about Mourinho: "Mourinho's conspiracy theories involving the referees are his paranoia."
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 pm

I would be content with a draw. Bayern's defense is slightly under rated here so I'm not gonna pretend our forwards will rip them up because they won't.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Robben: we need to be at 120per cent against Madrid

JH: only Barca and Madrid are better than us.

Can't wait already...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Madrid have touched down in Munich. Many fans greeted them at the airport.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:41 pm

For me 1-1 is great if we conserve our energy for the Clasico. We pummel Barca, then focus our whole energy on Bayern at home Twisted Evil
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm

A 1-1 would be a great result for Madrid.

Last edited by Pedram on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I always thought Madrid was playing home first scratch

Ah well makes more sense of both spanish have 2nd leggs at home Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 pm

We were lucky with the draw. Barca almost always play the second leg at home though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Hoeneß verbal all-out assault made the papers, so it's not like too many agree with him.

And "you're a real Hoeneß" has been an insult in certain parts for decades. xD
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 pm

The foul on mathaus that got Juanito banned for 5 years

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Shocked
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:25 pm

"The past is all about meaningless numbers," Mourinho told reporters. "History will not play a factor tomorrow.

"This will be a different match from the previous ones. This is a semi-final, those who play it want to win. Bayern have the special motivation as the final is in Munich, but we have the motivation of being here for the second year in a row.

"We will see what happens."

"To tell you the truth, security issues are where Uefa means business," he said. "There will surely be plenty of firefighters if there are fires or hells, as you said.

"Bayern will play with a lot of heart, which is nice in football, but they can also play very well.

"I think that this match will be more tactical than normal and that it will be a great game."

"Webb is a good referee, with a lot of experience in matches of this level," Mourinho added.

"Madrid have good sensations with every referee.

"We will help him do his work for him to make good calls, knowing that he could err and that there could be a debatable penalty, like one of those which give three points."

"More important than my opinion is that of those who are more important and more credible than me," the 49-year-old affirmed.

"Uli Hoeness, Franz Beckenbauer, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn and Ottmar Hitzfeld say that Madrid are not a great side, that Bayern are stronger, and that we have a complex with the 'dark beast'.

"We will be the underdogs in this tie."

"I cannot work in a country where I need a translator, that is impossible for me," he explained.

"Communication is key, talking to the players, setting up the training sessions and I do not speak German.

"It would be very hard for me to coach in Germany. But I really like the Bundesliga, it is an amazing league, and not many coaches would say no to Bayern.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Mamad wrote:"The past is all about meaningless numbers,"

Everybody who loves watching football should remember this very well.

BTW none of the ones mentioned by Mou said that Real aren't a great side, it's just that many of them think Bayern are favorites.
And I'm not even sure about Beckenbauer and Kahn, and most importantly: Henyckes called Real favorites on live TV. Mou just loves being the underdog Wink
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Robbery wrote:even more
players head 2 head arena stadium
11:40 AM Apr 16, 2012

letz start it dis way CR7 9.5 vs 7.5 robben.Cr7 go top.Di maria 8.0 vs ribery 7.0 dimaria go top.Benzema 9.0 vs gomez 8.0. Benzema go top..muller 7.0 vs ozil 8.0(kaka8.5).ozil go top.. Alonso 7.5 vs gustova6.0 alonso go top..khadera 6.5 vs kroos 6.5 both go top Marcelo 7.5 vs alaba5.5 marcelo go top. abeloa 6.5 vs lahm 5.5 abeloa go top Pepe(aka anti messi)8.0 vs boateng 6.5 pepe go top Ramos 7.5 vs badstuber5.5. ramos go top cassilas 8.0 vs neuer(flop of d match) cassilas go top if u agreed wit d ratin nd madrid are winnig like dis likewise dislike it

What do you take us as?? fools??, you wrote this yourself you bellend:

[quote name='Robbery' timestamp='1334578108' post='29967']
letz start it dis way CR7 9.5 vs 7.5 robben.Cr7 go top.Di maria 8.0 vs ribery 7.0 dimaria go top.Benzema 9.0 vs gomez 8.0. Benzema go top..muller 7.0 vs ozil 8.0(kaka8.5).ozil go top.. Alonso 7.5 vs gustova6.0 alonso go top..khadera 6.5 vs kroos 6.5 both go top Marcelo 7.5 vs alaba5.5 marcelo go top. abeloa 6.5 vs lahm 5.5 abeloa go top Pepe(aka anti messi)8.0 vs boateng 6.5 pepe go top Ramos 7.5 vs badstuber5.5. ramos go top cassilas 8.0 vs neuer(flop of d match) cassilas go top if u agreed wit d ratin nd madrid are winnig like dis likewise dislike it

naaa just kidding tbh its a 50/50 situation

wait you guys have lucas i guess ill stay here
[/quote]

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Robbery wrote:even more
players head 2 head arena stadium
11:40 AM Apr 16, 2012

What do you take us as?? fools??, you wrote this yourself you bellend:

[quote name='Robbery' timestamp='1334578108' post='29967']

naaa just kidding tbh its a 50/50 situation

wait you guys have lucas i guess ill stay here

[/quote]

i was kidding

i was looking around lol.com and youtube reposted a bunch of quotes no pun intended
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Gomez: We'll start a fire

Mourinho: We'll call the firefighters

Spoiler:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm

"Uli Hoeness, Franz Beckenbauer, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn and Ottmar Hitzfeld say that Madrid are not a great side, that Bayern are stronger, and that we have a complex with the 'dark beast'.

thats' bullshit, none of them said Madrid is not a great side. They only say that Madrid is, in comparison to Barca, beatable.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next