Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Die Borussen Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I am going with the expert on this one, left for me when I look at Ribery and then Robben and Gomez, then Kroos, Schweini, Neuer, Muller, Gomez, Lahm Boateng, Gustavo, Tymo, Alaba.

I mean we've the world best Goalkeeper, the world best full back, one of Germany best and fastest CB, Austria Best player, Ukraine Greatest player of all time, Best Box to box midfield in the world probably the best midfielder in the world, world-cup Golden Boy, Best passer of the ball in Germany probably a better passer than all Madrid players, best winger in the world, 2nd best winger in the world, French best player, Dutch best player and the Best striker in world.

I dont understand how we can fail not to beat Madrid.

But until then, I'll be humble, lets get past Marseille first, they are a tough team to beat....

WOW you got all this and yet cant win BL? huh

mourinho will shut you down as he did with inter..
there you go something you dont have.. the best coach in the world.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Funkentelechy Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Mourinho should field Sahin for him to boss Bayern again :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm

deadrave wrote:WOW you got all this and yet cant win BL? huh

So? Barca isn't winning La Liga either. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

:vagi:

I thought you were a Madridista now... You deceived me and I am suffering Sad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 pm

I jumped on the Arsenal bandwagon so I can already be an established gunner by the time the Podolski move is official. And his post begged to be trolled.

That being said, on the last page we actually started to have a proper discussion about tactics and squad strength - anyone care to pick up where that left off?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

one simply doesn't compare dortmund to real madrid

Last edited by deadrave on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm

@Viva...I think Ramos will have to push up especially if Kroos plays AM.That'll leave a whole lot of space from Gomez to roam into.

Pepe is one of the faster more athletic centre backs, but when this happens

.................Muller
Robben..............Ribery
..............Gomez........

I'm not exactly sure where our defense goes.It seems like a hope for the best situation , I'm scared because I don't like to rely on fullbacks against quality wingers.

Ramos can't neutralize Mueller if he's drawn too far up the pitch , he dosen't have the most amazing recovery,so this is potentially a very vulnerable spot.Our defense can get torn from the inside out.

Hoping you guys just play Kroos instead TBH.That way Ramos dosen't have to push up and all this can be avoided.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:01 am

ozil is unplayable , closest to robben at his unplayable best but ronaldo isnt?

yeah right
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:24 am

This is perhaps one of the most difficult matches to predict, as both teams are in phenomenal form and have superb lineups.

Bayern's midfield is solid with the likes Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos, and they have perhaps two best wingers in the world with Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery—not to mention Philipp Lahm and Alaba operating as a full-back.

And they have "Super" Mario Gomez and Thomas Müller upfront.

In my opinion, Bayern's wing play might prove too much for Real Madrid, and they might very well progress to the finals.

Also, a chance to play the final at their home ground is a tempting one.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 am

Le Samourai wrote:@Viva...I think Ramos will have to push up especially if Kroos plays AM.That'll leave a whole lot of space from Gomez to roam into.

Pepe is one of the faster more athletic centre backs, but when this happens

.................Muller
Robben..............Ribery
..............Gomez........

I'm not exactly sure where our defense goes.It seems like a hope for the best situation , I'm scared because I don't like to rely on fullbacks against quality wingers.

Ramos can't neutralize Mueller if he's drawn too far up the pitch , he dosen't have the most amazing recovery,so this is potentially a very vulnerable spot.Our defense can get torn from the inside out.

Hoping you guys just play Kroos instead TBH.That way Ramos dosen't have to push up and all this can be avoided.

Bayern got the exact same problem though, right? I mean they have to mark and press on Özil, or he'll play one of his trademark through balls, but this opens up space for Dive Maria, CR7 and Benz, then there'll be a couple runs from Khedira into the box, and probably Marcelo as well, with both CBs not really having the agility to deal with eihter of Di Maria, Benz or CR7.

A lot of work will fall to the DMs either way.

Both teams have ridiculously good forwards, and probably have more alternatives in goalscoring than any other team in the world. Not that teams like Barca can't score as well, but to have 4 or 5 absolutely dangerous finishers in the forward half of the pitch... Only Madrid and Munich have that much all-around goal threat.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 am

^ when it comes to attack madrid have the edge on bayern
its the fact that schweni is better than alonso and arbeloa being in shit form tilts the balance a little in bayerns favour
but mourinho did beat bayern two years back very comfortably ,and i hope he is the trump card for madrid cheers
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 am

Inb4 APOEL vs Marseille semifinal.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am

phenom wrote:^ when it comes to attack madrid have the edge on bayern
its the fact that schweni is better than alonso and arbeloa being in shit form tilts the balance a little in bayerns favour

Is Piggy better than Alonso that clearly, though? Or is he just given a more important role in his team?

And I'm not too sure about the all-around attack of Madrid being better. Madrid certainly are deeper, being able to bring either of Kaka, Özil or Di Maria off the bench is a luxury Bayern don't have. Well, they could techincally have Kroos or Müller on the bench, which would come close, but still, Madrid has much more depth.

but mourinho did beat bayern two years back very comfortably ,and i hope he is the trump card for madrid cheers

That's the main thing going for Madrid imho, more so than your previous points. While Heynckes is a solid coach he isn't a genius by any stretch, and might well be outsmarted by Mou, but it's hard to tell, I won't pretend to have understood all of Heynckes' decisions so far this season.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am

I think, should the games happen, I won't be surprised if the game starts with both teams being cautions.

Honestly when you look at both teams the fullbacks will stay back. The play down the middle will actually be crucial and for this I will only speak of Madrid.

If all our players are on form [Di Maria is the one I'm looking at] then he'll help us play our pressure game to its fullest extent. I expect him to play closer to the middle and hopefully will confuse whomever is tracking him especially if Ozil enters the picture, he's a master at escaping his markers and opening space. CR may occupy the wing but expect him to alternate with Benzema and become the CF at times. Xabi is usually our go to guy down the middle but I'm expecting something akin to barca so khedira and him will pressure and give the ball to Ozil or Di Maria.

If Bayern keeps the ball at the back its only beneficial for us and how we play.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 am

On certain aspects, Schweini is certainly better tan Alonso,I mean defensively in terms of pure physicality and mobility the difference is obvious.

Alonso is the most important player in our team though, bar Ramos, and he's overworked most of the time.

Schweini is better in the final third and better in tight spots.Xabi directs our midfield though, his reading of the game is second to none and if Boateng or Badstuber give Benz any sort of space in and around the penalty area, he will srew you with the long balls.

We don't have Di Maria, otherwise I'd say the same for Lahm.

Who's better? Inept comparison IMO, not really the same role.Don't really know whether Schweini is supposed to be a Gerrard or a De Rossi but I'm sure he isn't a deep lying playmaker.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Robben has added passing the ball to his resume recently so he may be dangerous hmm

But if neither he or Ribery track back Madrid will have a clear advantage imo. Bayern's wing play is great and they are good on the ball. I personally don't think they are as good off the ball though and that might cause them problems when we are attacking.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 am

60% Real Madrid /40% Bayern

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am

You know, I really wonder where the percentage numbers people use are coming from. I think one should better wait for the match instead of throwing some wild numbers around. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 am

It's just to make it short , i think Real Madrid is stronger and would win , how much stronger ? 60% / 40 % !

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 am

"Stronger" is relative, though. On day form things can look very differently at times. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 pm

rwo power wrote:"Stronger" is relative, though. On day form things can look very differently at times. ^^

True it could be 70/30 on game day ^^
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Obvious troll is obv... Rich and handsome.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 pm

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 6 Empty Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by The Messiah Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 pm

It's just a matter of time now.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:37 pm

DUN DUN DUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Hide yo wife and yo babies
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next