BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Not going to happen, I am 99% sure Bynum is going nowhere unless its basically a straight swap for Dwight. The Lakers are just not stupid.

If they didnt trade a out of shape, puffy and wreckless version of Bynum for Jason Kidd, I just dont them getting rid of him for anything ohter than a no brainer....and straight up for Dwight isnt a no brainer anymore, especially with Dwight being basically a rental.

Dwights attitude stinks in terms of this whole process and last night was the tip of the iceberg.

Informing the world that the Magic he would lie to play out the season and then "roll the dice" on him. Dick move.

Lakers need to forget Howard IMO.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 pm

BTW Does Melo really want out of NY....already? lol

He made this mess and now he wants out?

And where does he want go at this point?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Melo and Novak for Barnes Gasol and Ebanks :bow:

I saw this yesterday somewhere....................

Lakers: Gasol,Ebanks and Blake to Houston
Houston:Lowry, Scola, and someone else for the contracts to work out (Dragic)

And another one

Melo to Houston
Dragic,Scola and Kevin Martin to LA
Gasol,Fisher,Barnes and the trade exception to NYK...something along those lines.....if you can think of a better package to NYK lemme know because I'm not sure about the last part.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 pm

What are the Knicks going to do with 3 big men who all need starter minutes...not going to work.

Cant have Amare and Gasol playing 40 minutes and Chandler picking up the rest...dont work.

Scola and Lowry AND Dragic for Gasol and Blake.....yeah....no thanks lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 pm

What about Scola Dragic and Martin?

or what about if we give you guys the trade exception.

Or what about the exact same trade but instead of Dragic, Jonny Flynn?

Between all those I'm pretty sure we can get something done to be honest.

On the NYK thing I'm sure I saw something decent but I can't remember it.

It possibly was Fisher Artest ,and Dragic to NYK.
and Gasol and Steve Novak to Houston
Lowry,Kevin Martin,Scola to LA.

scratch

I forgot it , can't even find it anymore....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Scola Dragic and Martin? Throw in the trade exception with Gasol and Blake and I might not be too upset...maybe thats because I dispise Martin more than I should.

instead of Dragic, Jonny Flynn?

Nope. Cant lose our 2 best players (Scola, Lowry) to get a 30 year old in return.

Personally, I wish we would just forget Gasol...dont want him.

Then again, we cant stand pat with the team we have but improving is going to be hard.

We made some silly moves in my opinion, I hate the construction of this team.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Don't blame you guys honestly.

There was always alot of uncertainty with Yao, and others.

Personally I'm not as confident in Dragic as out starting point to me he's talented, but just OK as a shooter,playmaker and defender.

Lowry would be better.....

You would have to trade something into the trade exception to make th contracts work.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Meh, Yao's injuries were an issue for years. Thats not an excuse.

We have a bunch of roles players and no superstar, stupid team building.

To compound it, we continue adding role player after role player expecting it to just work out.

We will have our nights, like vs OKC, but role players are just that...Courtney Lee isnt going to go out and consistently play like he did yesturday.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Up to last year you thought, at least some were optimistic that you had a superstar.Even if Yao lost every ounce of speed he would still pretty much by all accounts a superstar , since he never really depended on it anyway.That's going a bit far but it's the thought process.

Gasol, is a superstar, truly believe that in my heart, he will be great at the center for you guys because he will be forced to do what he does best and in that case he can be a 20 , 10 guy again.

You drafted Motiejuanas, another guy who is amazing and had the potential to become a superstar.

All in all susperstars's don't come and go....I don't see the point in trading away your roster for a superstar unless he's top tier...even then look at the uncertainty it brings...look at New jersey, traded away basically Kanter and Derrick Favors for nothing after Deron leaves them...Harris too and all sorts of other stuff.

Superstars are developed....I think you'll like Motiejuanas.Until then you can just hope to not make the playoffs since you need to be in the lottery.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 pm

About the Ellis trade......I"m afraid of Golden State at the moment.They can beat anyone on a good night, and I'm higher than most on Curry and Bogut if one of the better pick setters in the league

..........................Ellis..............
Jackson................................
...........................................Dorell Wright
...........David Lee..................................
........................Bogut........................

Thompson and Rush coming off the bench.......

I do not wanna face this team on a night when shots are falling......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Yao was a superstar, TMac was one, when we had those two, I was very happy with the roster because it was built well.

Even when we lost TMac, it was still built well around Yao.

But the 2nd Yao was done, that should of triggered a change in attitude. We have to look for talent first, regardless of position....not trying to fit peices here and there.

The idea of a balanced offence is nice, in theory. However, you need one player who can create a shot against anyone, anytime PLUS a very strong defence. We have neither.

Gasol was a superstar, I dont think he is anymore. He I believe has lost all hunger for the post. The excuse is, well Bynum is down there, but even when Bynum isnt on the floor, I am not seeing Gasol posting up. And his lax attitude to post catches (allowing them to be knocked away from behind) shows me he really doesnt want it right now.

And yeah, even if Gasol was a superstar.....trading our best role players to get him (Lowry, Scola) leaves us in a bad spot still. If your going to basically gut your roster of key talent then you need someone totally magical in return...Gasol isnt that, there are like 6-7 players in the league that fall under that level.

Motiejuanas is a talent, but we have to wait and see.

I agree, untill we have a superstar...we would be better off sucking...but this roster is too good for that, which I hate. Its not terrible but its not great...its not a positon I want to be in. I would rather suck.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 pm

I agree about GSW but there is one big problem.

I am not sure how often Curry and Bogut are going to take the court together, both seem injury plauged..especially Bogut.

I wouldnt be surprised at all if one of them goes down and misses the playoffs...if they make it that is.

I would say though,the duo of Bogut and Lee would be decent out there. Both are good passers, Lee works the high post and can shoot jumpers and take his man off the bounce. Actually, offensively he is a good player. Bogut when out there can score in the low post and defensively can erase some of Lee's mistakes.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Golden State is taking all the risk here. Of course Ellis had to be traded for Curry to grow, but Bogut has missed something like 105 games over the past 4 years. When healthy, he's without doubt one of the best defensive big men in the game, but he hasn't been on teh court for a consistent basis.

And Stephen Jackson? Didn't he show his pathetic attitude at his time in GS when he refused to play and demanded a trade? A couple of years ago teams could put up with his attitude cause he could play, but now he's a cancer and wayyy past it.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Lol yea ....I'm sure he demand a trade to the Bobcats of all places lol.He and Wallace played their hearts out for the Bobcats, when they didn't really need to so I don't think his attitude is that bad

He's not a liability either, Always thought he was one of the most underrated guys in the league, in the sense that he dosen't have a weakness , he may not have a strength either lol, but if you can put a player on the floor who dosen't have a weakness.....you're good to go.It's not like he's just average at everyhting either.....

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Mike D'Antoni resigns as coach of Knicks

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7686638/new-york-knicks-coach-mike-dantoni-resigns

They've got the offence, now they should go hard for a defensive minded coach. I'm sure whoever comes in will have full control of the Melo' situation.

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

About to say, im quite surprised he left. Thought he would just get fired.

Anyway...time for Phil Jax to return? lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

The Franchise wrote:About to say, im quite surprised he left. Thought he would just get fired.

Anyway...time for Phil Jax to return? lol
:lol!:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

Phil: "A triangle has 3 sides"
*Melo's head explodes*

lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am

Melo would be fine under Phil and in the triangle.....he'll improve...

Stoudemire on the other hand is going to suffer no matter who comes.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 am

Melo...in an offence in which your not supposed to hold the ball longer than 2 seconds whichout making a decision...yeah, I doubt that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 am

Come on.....Phil isn't going to enforce ball movement here.

Why would he enforce that when he has a superior ISO scorer to Kobe?

More likely is Melo dribble penetration or post and then ball movement...but Melo will still be fine.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 am

Cant play the traingle without ball movement..no traingle, no phil.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am

So why can't they move the ball off his Iso?....drive pass out ball movement

1.Melo re-posts or waits on the perimiter
2.Easy basket for someone else.

Melo just needs to draw in the defense for the ball movement to be effective.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am

Thats not the traingle offence thats why.

You dont iso in the triangle, you read and react. The only room for iso is end of game/clock running down/broken plays.

The cloest you get to iso are post ups, but they are quick moves, not Melo's hold the ball for 5 seconds and think about it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 am

Still, all he'd need to do is cut out the holding.

Catch and drive / Post and then ball movement without the holding and he'll be fine.

Melo has a high basketball IQ he'll figure it out.

STAT's the one who would be worried I maintain.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 am

Jarett Jack abusing Fisher....... :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next