Harmonica
guest7
Zealous
Lex
jibers
39 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions Empty I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by jibers Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"At half-time I told the referee it was a penalty on Keita and he kept that [in his head], I have a feeling of premeditation," said Pique after the match.

Pique is adamant the exchange lead to his eventual downfall in the encounter. :vagi:

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions Gerard+Piqu%C3%A9+4

Last edited by jibers on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by Lex Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm having fun with this in chat Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by jibers Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Lex wrote:I'm having fun with this in chat Laughing

I know lol
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Pep on Saturday: "we will not blame referees".

Pique on Sunday: Red card was 'premeditated'.

Alves on Sunday: “Talking about the referees is a lost cause, but Gerard Pique has his reasons to be angry.”

Earlier this season "Only losers talk about referees"

It's like watching some sort of comedy Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Finally, Pique complained about referees. What a shame
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Se7en wrote:Finally, Pique complained about referees. What a shame

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:08 pm

It was first red for Barca in Nou since god knows when, it was 1 minute after the half time, the contact was less than against Alves in the first half, and he wasn't even the last man when fouling.

Let me see, what else can we possibly pile on this mountain of obviousness?

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Pep: "I looked into Ibra's eyes and knew he had ill intentions. Finally, he's being used like a Ferrari. What a shame".
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions Ib10r6M8YOrDTo

" kelly looked into RVP's eyes, and knew he had evil intentiions"
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

real madrid had something to do with this.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm

jiopsi wrote:It was first red for Barca in Nou since god knows when, it was 1 minute after the half time, the contact was less than against Alves in the first half, and he wasn't even the last man when fouling.

i do believe the point is less about the specific call than the fact that they're complaining about refs, and yet still taking the high road about it.

also about the hypocrisy than the actual action.

please, do call if there's anything else you don't understand.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

This is a joke, right? Barca can't possibly be that hypocritical.

I think the real lesson here is don't become a referee in La Liga. Coaches, players and the media will all devote more attention to you than the actual match.

:facepalm:
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Wonder if Pique and his perceptive abilities saw a ten points gap? hmm
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:It was first red for Barca in Nou since god knows when, it was 1 minute after the half time, the contact was less than against Alves in the first half, and he wasn't even the last man when fouling.

i do believe the point is less about the specific call than the fact that they're complaining about refs, and yet still taking the high road about it.

We cant win, can we?

Most of the times they try to not talk about the ref(and because of that most dont belive that we get decision against us) but it comes to to a certain point when its just to much(belive me this season we have had LOTS of decision against us) do you know how many times journalist have asked guardiola about the many ref decision against barca and he has said that he does not want to talk about the ref or that he says that the reason why madrid are first is not because of the ref?

and the few times they do say something about the ref they are called hypocrites and then there are those times when they dont even say anything bad about the ref, like alves when he said that its a loss caust to complain or when messi only said that refs are arrogant or when guardiola said that real madrid only won because the linesman had good eyesight(a compliment really) we are called hypocrite simply because of butthurt madridista who needs to find any wrong in guardiola and co..

Meanwhile there is a portugese in madrid who complains about the ref all the time when he gets decision against him while when he gets a decision in his favour he says that they are doing a good job, or he complains about diving when its done against his team but its perfectly fine for his player to do so and yet he is never called a hypocrite, why?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Stop behaving like animals. You need to learn how to lose. :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RebaƱo Sagrado Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

How did Zealous get neg repped Shocked
RebaƱo Sagrado
RebaƱo Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 pm

this quote is epic
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Pique: I have been deceived
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 pm

The referee of the game, Sanchez Amino announced on the Radio that he was going to report Pique for those statements, and will ask that he is punished accordingly on top of his current suspension.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Pique is an asshat. He should focus in actually playing football instead of running his mouth.

At least Xavi plays well when he does his smack talk. :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

thanks for a new goallegacy meme pique.

I knew he had ill intentions>>>>>>>>>>>

AVB: "Roman called me into his office this morning. I knew he had ill intentions..."
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

harhar11 wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:

We cant win, can we?

Most of the times they try to not talk about the ref(and because of that most dont belive that we get decision against us) but it comes to to a certain point when its just to much(belive me this season we have had LOTS of decision against us) do you know how many times journalist have asked guardiola about the many ref decision against barca and he has said that he does not want to talk about the ref or that he says that the reason why madrid are first is not because of the ref?

and the few times they do say something about the ref they are called hypocrites and then there are those times when they dont even say anything bad about the ref, like alves when he said that its a loss caust to complain or when messi only said that refs are arrogant or when guardiola said that real madrid only won because the linesman had good eyesight(a compliment really) we are called hypocrite simply because of butthurt madridista who needs to find any wrong in guardiola and co..

Meanwhile there is a portugese in madrid who complains about the ref all the time when he gets decision against him while when he gets a decision in his favour he says that they are doing a good job, or he complains about diving when its done against his team but its perfectly fine for his player to do so and yet he is never called a hypocrite, why?

madrid didnt come out and say "only losers talk about refs" like alves did, then repeatedly complain about refs when they lose.

thats where the hypocrisy comes into play. thats the problem, not so much the complaining (which i hate regardless of who does it), but the claim that barca doesnt whine about refs, when clearly they do, its about all theve done the past month

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 pm

lenear1030 wrote:thanks for a new goallegacy meme pique.

AVB: "I looked in Roman's eyes, and I knew that he had ill intentions."

fixed
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 pm

lenear1030 wrote:thanks for a new goallegacy meme pique.

AVB: "Roman called me into his office this morning. I knew he had ill intentions..."

ROFL

Benitez:"Gandalf called me into his office, I knew he had ill intentions"
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

i looked into ozil's eye... then i moved two feet to the left and looked into his other eye and immediately knew he had ill intentions
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next