Harmonica
guest7
Zealous
Lex
jibers
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 5 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Yes. I'm throwing a bait. :fishing: Nah, seriously, I think he reached the limits yesterday Laughing

I usually try not to talk about refs but Carballo is so open with his preferences it's not even funny.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 5 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by Doc Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:15 am

Ah this thread. Che and Zeal before they went about living their lives, Lex on that Messi form with his humour and RedO probably wondering why did he make this forum. The childish ways, the over used jokes and the arguments. Nothing much has changed apparently...

Also, I agree he is biased. Though I wonder if he has some personal beef with Pique himself.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 am

Official: Barcelona announce that they will appeal against Pique's red card yesterday as he didn't pronounce the insults reported by referee

Won't win with Perez
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Well, Pique did talk smack this time.

"The linesman looked at Pique in his eyes and suddenly realized that Pique had ill intentions." Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5