Harmonica
guest7
Zealous
Lex
jibers
39 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 3 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 am

stubsi:i looked into idris's eye's i knew he had ill intentions

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 3 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 am

The cocaine : I looked into the nose of Maradona I knew it had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:14 am

supra969 wrote:stubsi:i looked into idris's eye's i knew he had ill intentions

you, sir, are brilliant
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 am

Sven Ulreich: "I couldn't look into Guerreros eyes, but when he jumped into me from behind, I knew he had ill intentions anyway."

(Re: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/04/2945695/paolo-guerrero-faces-six-game-ban-for-horror-tackle-on-sven )
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 am

rwo power wrote:Sven Ulreich: "I couldn't look into Guerreros eyes, but when he jumped into me from behind, I knew he had ill intentions anyway."

(Re: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/04/2945695/paolo-guerrero-faces-six-game-ban-for-horror-tackle-on-sven )

guerrero is out of from thesse days
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 am

anyway's
shaqiri: i looked into robben's eye's i knew he had ill intentions
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 am

Sahin: I looked into Mourinho's eyes and I knew he had ill intentions
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:58 am

RWO:i looked into babun's eyes i knew he had ill intentions
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 am

Se7en wrote:INB4 REFDRID

Mourinho has been punished before for his comments.

But it all depends on the referee if he feels disrespected and wants to report you.

Also, referee didn't favour us last night either if you wanna go that road. Yesterday we should had a pen, and got a huge amount of stupid fouls against us and thuggery against us.

I agree with rag, don't suspend him, he is a asset to our pasillo campaign :lol!:

Not by the Spanish FA though, he got punished by uefa for his "por que" speech although Casillas didnt get anything for this which was even worse than what mourinho said..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:34 am

Referee: "I looked into Moggi's eyes, I knew he had ill intentions."

De Gea: "I looked into Torres' eyes, I knew he had ill intentions...which was good for me."

Chollaville: "I looked into the David Silva joins Real Madrid thread, I knew it had ill intentions."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

alleged underage woman: When R.Kelly opened his zipper I knew he had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Love this ill intentions meme banana
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Messi: "Pepe saw my hand and I knew he had ill intentions."

Pepe: "Yeah, I did."
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:27 pm

bateman: when realgunner posted in the roma section i knew he had ill intentions
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm

this thread :bow:

i knew he had ill intentions lol.... to :vagi: got decieved... .

keep it coming guys lol, barca fans should be extremely happy about this because they are getting good publicity in this forum lol

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Dani Alves: "When Pepe charged at me I knew he had ill intentions"
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Barcelona fans "i looked at the thread title and knew it had ill intentions"

harhar and co. :vagi:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Xavi: When inter parked the buss I knew they had ill intentions :vagi:

..28.04.2010 the day football lost :vagi:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Kobe: When I saw Wade face when he was guarding me I knew he had ill intentions. My nose is suffering now.

Rihanna: I looked into Chris Brown eyes and I knew he had ill intentions.

matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 pm

matpol wrote:Rihanna: I looked into Chris Brown eyes and I knew he had ill intentions
Chris Brown: I tried to look into Rihanna's eyes, but they were swollen shut
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Pique: i looked that ibra eyes and i knew he had ill intentions....

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm

abate training with ibra at milanello: i looked at ibra and i knew he had ill intentions, but he gave me a good cuddle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

ibra on pep guardiola: i looked at philosopher eye and i knew he had ill intentions ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Guys, seriously, this stopped being funny after the 2 page. You guys always end up killing potential legendary memes by overusing them in the first day.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:52 pm

jonathan: i looked into GL members eyes i knew they had ill intention's
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Zealous wrote:Stop behaving like animals. You need to learn how to lose. :coffee:

Uh, you know we won the game , right? I mean the least you can do if you want to troll is not blatantly make stuff up.

Also, I'm guessing that you are making fun of Barca fans for saying this but when we said it it was 100% relevant as Mou and your team are the worst losers pretty much ever.

And did it ever occur to anyone that Pique was answering a question? You guys act like he called a press confrence and read a prepared statement killing the refs. All he said was he thought the call was pre-meditated which he may be right but if it was it was his own fault for abusing the ref during the game.

Also, when Pep and company say we don't talk about the ref's ETC he means were not going to blame losing the league or games on the ref and the same goes for Alves. This in no way means that we can't argue calls during the game or in a press conference answer a question truthfully and say a call was a bad call especially in a game WE WON.

Jesus, you guys act like no one on Barca can ever be critical of a refs call ever agin. How realistic is that? It was a foul no doubt but giving a strait red was insane and Pique had every right to say he thought there were reasons behind the call as he was probably answering a question anyways.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum