Harmonica
guest7
Zealous
Lex
jibers
39 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 4 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Zealous wrote:Stop behaving like animals. You need to learn how to lose. :coffee:

Uh, you know we won the game , right? I mean the least you can do if you want to troll is not blatantly make stuff up.

Also, I'm guessing that you are making fun of Barca fans for saying this but when we said it it was 100% relevant as Mou and your team are the worst losers pretty much ever.

And did it ever occur to anyone that Pique was answering a question? You guys act like he called a press confrence and read a prepared statement killing the refs. All he said was he thought the call was pre-meditated which he may be right but if it was it was his own fault for abusing the ref during the game.

Also, when Pep and company say we don't talk about the ref's ETC he means were not going to blame losing the league or games on the ref and the same goes for Alves. This in no way means that we can't argue calls during the game or in a press conference answer a question truthfully and say a call was a bad call especially in a game WE WON.

Jesus, you guys act like no one on Barca can ever be critical of a refs call ever agin. How realistic is that? It was a foul no doubt but giving a strait red was insane and Pique had every right to say he thought there were reasons behind the call as he was probably answering a question anyways.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 4 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Stop behaving like animals. You need to learn how to lose. :coffee:

Uh, you know we won the game , right? I mean the least you can do if you want to troll is not blatantly make stuff up.

Also, I'm guessing that you are making fun of Barca fans for saying this but when we said it it was 100% relevant as Mou and your team are the worst losers pretty much ever.

And did it ever occur to anyone that Pique was answering a question? You guys act like he called a press confrence and read a prepared statement killing the refs. All he said was he thought the call was pre-meditated which he may be right but if it was it was his own fault for abusing the ref during the game.

Also, when Pep and company say we don't talk about the ref's ETC he means were not going to blame losing the league or games on the ref and the same goes for Alves. This in no way means that we can't argue calls during the game or in a press conference answer a question truthfully and say a call was a bad call especially in a game WE WON.

Jesus, you guys act like no one on Barca can ever be critical of a refs call ever agin. How realistic is that? It was a foul no doubt but giving a strait red was insane and Pique had every right to say he thought there were reasons behind the call as he was probably answering a question anyways.

...I looked into the first line and I knew this post had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Jimenez (spokesperson Spanish referee committee): "Why complaint against Pique? We act depending on the media impact of statements." [ona]

Jimenez: "Mourinho insulting ref at parking, statements Ramos, Casillas, Xabi, Arbeloa? Can't remember if we filed complaint in those cases"

José Ángel Jiménez, RFEF spokesman:

"We did what we had too and what was right..I don't know if we did anything when Mourinho waited a referee in the parking lot."

And a few minutes later:

"We take messures depending on the mediatization of every case. What Mourinho did it didn't had the same impact in the media as Pique's words."

"In Pique's case there weren't any doubts..discussing other incidents would be a waste of time."

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 4 Facepalm
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:Guys, seriously, this stopped being funny after the 2 page. You guys always end up killing potential legendary memes by overusing them in the first day.

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 4 15658199

supra969 wrote:jonathan: i looked into GL members eyes i knew they had ill intention's
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm

JespSwe wrote:ibra on pep guardiola: i looked at philosopher eye and i knew he had ill intentions ....

pep wouldn't look ibra in the eyes though....

:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

I was quoting Xavi :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Zealous wrote:

I was quoting Xavi :vagi:

You attack Barsa with a knife, dmac attacks with a bomb...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 pm

dmac you need to chill a bit , being a bit more light - hearted wouldnt be bad..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 pm

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 4 Bron-I looked up into ze German's eyes I knew he had ill intentions.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Winklevoss twins: I looked into the eyes of Mark Zuckerberg and I knew he had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1031278/refs-chief-asks-for-barcelona%27s-gerard-pique-suspension-?cc=3436

DUN DUN DUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Crimson wrote:http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1031278/refs-chief-asks-for-barcelona%27s-gerard-pique-suspension-?cc=3436

DUN DUN DUN

Pique: I looked into the eyes of La Liga's Refereeing Technical Committee and I knew they had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Giggslegend: I looked into my credit card bill and I knew it had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Se7en wrote:INB4 REFDRID

Mourinho has been punished before for his comments.

But it all depends on the referee if he feels disrespected and wants to report you.

Also, referee didn't favour us last night either if you wanna go that road. Yesterday we should had a pen, and got a huge amount of stupid fouls against us and thuggery against us.

I agree with rag, don't suspend him, he is a asset to our pasillo campaign :lol!:

Not by the Spanish FA though, he got punished by uefa for his "por que" speech although Casillas didnt get anything for this which was even worse than what mourinho said..

In recent seasons, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho and his Barcelona counterpart, Pep Guardiola, were each fined 1,500 euros after the Refereeing Technical Committee complained about derogatory remarks from the duo over the standard of refereeing in the country.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Ibra: I looked into fiat's headlights and knew it had ill intentions
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

So apparently when Pique complained about the foul on Keita the ref, Verdasco, told him "You shut up! That I will expel you!", according to Ona FM.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So apparently when Pique complained about the foul on Keita the ref, Verdasco, told him "You shut up! That I will expel you!", according to Ona FM

Catalonian Radio station grinding it out :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:21 pm

meh Pique gets carded for actually approaching the reff which isnt bad..... Rui Faria gets sent to the stands for choosing the wrong bottle to drink from

Rui Faria: when i see the referee come towards me i know he has ill intentions so i make my way to the stands before he choses another way to get rid of me Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Ibra: I looked into Shakira's eyes and I knew she had ill intentions.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

this thread :bow:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Meh, poor mans Obssenel Messi deceived by burger king. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 am

Messi: I looked inte the eyes of the whopper and I knew it had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Last night was not the first time Gerard Piqué had clashed with Velasco Carballo. Back on 3rd March 2012, the centre-back commented on the referee's performance during Barcelona's league game against Sporting at the Camp Nou.
The Barça defender also received a red card that day, but what surprised everyone were his post-match comments. He said he had earlier protested a possible penalty shout with the referee: "He didn't like that and then looked for an excuse to send me off. I think that red card was premeditated", said Piqué, who is the only player the Madrid-born referee has ever sent off.
Those comments caused uproar and saw the Referees Technical Committee ask for a stiffer reprimand for the Barça man, who was finally only punished for the sending off.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/08/18/en/football/barcelona/1439893950.html
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Most biased ref in the Leauge. There's always a mess when he officiates the game and he made sure Barca weren't coming back yesterday.

Not that it does matter as Athletic was simply the better side in both games.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:44 pm

linetty wrote:Most biased ref in the Leauge. There's always a mess when he officiates the game and he made sure Barca weren't coming back yesterday.

Not that it does matter as Athletic was simply the better side in both games.

linetty ffs. Are you trying to summon Harmonica? Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Yes. I'm throwing a bait. :fishing: Nah, seriously, I think he reached the limits yesterday Laughing

I usually try not to talk about refs but Carballo is so open with his preferences it's not even funny.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next