Harmonica
guest7
Zealous
Lex
jibers
39 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 2 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by che Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

i looked into ozil's eye... then i moved two feet to the left and looked into his other eye and immediately knew he had ill intentions

che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions - Page 2 Empty Re: I looked into the referees eyes and I knew he had ill intentions

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The referee of the game, Sanchez Amino announced on the Radio that he was going to report Pique for those statements, and will ask that he is punished accordingly on top of his current suspension.

hahahaha refcelona amiright?!!! :facepalm:

Mou have worse things and done worse things like waiting in the parking for the ref`or poking someone in the eye, Casillas told a referee to "go and party with them" implying that the ref was rooting for barca, which is worse than what pique said, and and yet none of them got reported by the head referee.. refcelona my ass :facepalm:

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:

madrid didnt come out and say "only losers talk about refs" like alves did, then repeatedly complain about refs when they lose.

thats where the hypocrisy comes into play. thats the problem, not so much the complaining (which i hate regardless of who does it), but the claim that barca doesnt whine about refs, when clearly they do, its about all theve done the past month

Hypocrisy is also complaining about the referee when you get decision against you yet saying that the ref did a good job when he gave you a decision in your favour. Or saying that cristiano ronaldo is a diver and a year later saying that he isnt just because he plays for your team now..

And as I recall alves hasnt complained about the ref... Why should pique be called a hypocrite for something that alves said

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm

che wrote:i looked into ozil's eye... then i moved two feet to the left and looked into his other eye and immediately knew he had ill intentions

Didn't like it but I lol'd reluctant +1
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:The referee of the game, Sanchez Amino announced on the Radio that he was going to report Pique for those statements, and will ask that he is punished accordingly on top of his current suspension.

Mou have worse things and done worse things like waiting in the parking for the ref`or poking someone in the eye, Casillas told a referee to "go and party with them" implying that the ref was rooting for barca, which is worse than what pique said, and and yet none of them got reported by the head referee.. refcelona my ass :facepalm:

Are you criticizing the refereeing? are you...a loser? :vagi:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

This has slight meme potential.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

I am criticizing their double standardness if that is even a word when it comes to reporting statements. What casillas said was something similiar to what pique said and yet he wasnt denounce...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm

I looked into harhar's post and saw ill intentions :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

I am criticizing their double standardness if that is even a word when it comes to reporting statements. What casillas said was something similiar to what pique said and yet he wasnt denounce...

Iker apologised right after saying it was a heat of the moment thing. Pique had a nice cold shower and was allowed time to think about what he was going to say.

Anyway no one is saying talking about the ref is a bad thing per se. The only people saying that it is a bad thing are Barcelona....after which they talk about the ref :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Zealous wrote:

Iker apologised right after saying it was a heat of the moment thing. Pique had a nice cold shower and was allowed time to think about what he was going to say.

Anyway no one is saying talking about the ref is a bad thing per se. The only people saying that it is a bad thing are Barcelona....after which they talk about the ref :vagi:

Its not the first time that casillas has said something like that MARCA.

Btw if pique is a hipocrite then so is casillas...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 pm

what does MARCA have to do with this? lol

ref made the right call, players shouldnt disrespect the refs like that. it's inappropriate and shows a lack of education.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Btw if pique is a hipocrite then so is casillas...
Everybody is a hypocrite in a way or another.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Anyway rational Barca fans should be pissed with Mr.Waka Waka's derpiness this season. He is playing well below his best.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Didnt deserve a red, barely a foul, not going to blame Pique for anything in this game and I understand completely he is annoyed.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Pique has gained a unique perspective looking on as one team in the world that plays football falls 10 points behind the best rugby team in the world.Football is on the brink of extinction, his suffering is understandable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Pique has gained a unique perspective looking on as one team in the world that plays football falls 10 points behind the best rugby team in the world.Football is on the brink of extinction, his suffering is understandable.

You magnificent bastard xD
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Hence why to this day I understand why pepe was upset when he was sent off for not touching dani alves' leg
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 pm

epic comment :lol!:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/03/04/2946440/la-ligas-refereeing-technical-committee-calls-for-pique

La Liga's Refereeing Technical Committee calls for Pique punishment

Mind you considering his form that might be a good thing :lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:10 am

It's BS man...let him play...he's an asset to Real Madrid's pasillo campaign.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am

Le Samourai wrote:It's BS man...let him play...he's an asset to Real Madrid's pasillo campaign.

ROFL
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 am

I looked at my midterm and knew it had ill intentions
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 am

INB4 REFDRID

Mourinho has been punished before for his comments.

But it all depends on the referee if he feels disrespected and wants to report you.

Also, referee didn't favour us last night either if you wanna go that road. Yesterday we should had a pen, and got a huge amount of stupid fouls against us and thuggery against us.

I agree with rag, don't suspend him, he is a asset to our pasillo campaign :lol!:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:08 am

Materazzi: I looked into the eye of Zidane and I knew he had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:14 am

Multiple sources: I looked into the eye of the Vinnie Jones and I knew he had ill intentions
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 am

stubsi:i looked into idris's eye's i knew he had ill intentions
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next