M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 6 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by baresi Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 am

MILAN – Milan started training this morning at 11.30 under the driving rain.

Gattuso and Yepes, both on the starting 11 last night against Chievo, trained by running while Antonini, Aquilani and Mesbah did sprint repetitions with the athletic coach Folletti.

On the pitch there were 10 players: Flamini, Van Bommel, Merkel, Cassano, Strasser, Maxi Lopez, Valoti, Mexes, El Shaarawy and Bonera.

They did a 20 minute warm up and 40 minutes of ball possession followed by a 20 minute 6-a-side practice match with keepers Amelia and Piscitelli.

The players on the field last night worked out in the gym.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 6 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Forza Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 pm

MvB, Aqua, Bonera and Abbiati are OK for Genoa

Boateng, Ambro, Abate and Silva are still out.

Merkel was not included in the squad, but I'm fairly sure he is fit.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Anyone else think the injury problems we are having aside from cassano are caused by our pitch....Pato for example has the same problem with his thigh everytime could it be the pitch is unbalanced and causes him to put unequal pressure on both sides of his body?

Im asking because recently i have had the same problem and i play on a horrible pitch and my doctor told me that was the cause of the pull i had in my thigh and i have also started to get pains in my back from the same problem(doesn't nesta have back problems?).
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:43 pm

nichabr wrote:Anyone else think the injury problems we are having aside from cassano are caused by our pitch....Pato for example has the same problem with his thigh everytime could it be the pitch is unbalanced and causes him to put unequal pressure on both sides of his body?

Im asking because recently i have had the same problem and i play on a horrible pitch and my doctor told me that was the cause of the pull i had in my thigh and i have also started to get pains in my back from the same problem(doesn't nesta have back problems?).

Could be , though it's not the main reason. Nesta have always had that problem with his back since his very beginning as a footballer, in fact , if i recall correctly , he started playing football so he could excersice more because of his back .. how that turned out Rolling Eyes

As for Pato , he got injured again in Camp Nou , so even if we accept that about the field , it's not the main reason because he got injured elsewhere and not just once.

The main problem is they ve all been rushed back and as a result , they struggle to recover as they should have. When a muscle gets injured , you can't do anything but rest , if you want it to dissapear quickly.

When Pato hasn't played in almost 2 months and the medics declare him fit and the coach plays him at the most crucial stage of our season against Barcelona in Camp Nou , they are all idiots , it's not the field we should blame.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Is their any site where we can view the types of injuries the players have sustained?
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

nichabr wrote:Is their any site where we can view the types of injuries the players have sustained?
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ac-milan/startseite/verein_5.html

click on any player in the list for their injury history and other stats
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Abate 6 injuries in the past 2 and 1/2 years or so most muscle problems.
Flamini 8 injuries since joining us and again most are muscle problems.
Boateng 5 injuries in a milan jersey all being muscle problems.
Pato 11 serious injuries since joining 8 being muscle problems.
Nesta 9 injuries in the past 2 seasons all to do with his knee or muscle problems.
Thiago Silva 5 injuries in 2 seasons most being muscular again

i seriously think the field is a major factor to why our players get injured so much...

look at pirlo at juventus now aswell he had 3 injuries(all of which were muscle or ankle problems) with us last season now he has the most minutes for juventus and a little less than both van bommel and ambrosini combined...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 am

nichabr wrote:Abate 6 injuries in the past 2 and 1/2 years or so most muscle problems.
Flamini 8 injuries since joining us and again most are muscle problems.
Boateng 5 injuries in a milan jersey all being muscle problems.
Pato 11 serious injuries since joining 8 being muscle problems.
Nesta 9 injuries in the past 2 seasons all to do with his knee or muscle problems.
Thiago Silva 5 injuries in 2 seasons most being muscular again

i seriously think the field is a major factor to why our players get injured so much...

look at pirlo at juventus now aswell he had 3 injuries(all of which were muscle or ankle problems) with us last season now he has the most minutes for juventus and a little less than both van bommel and ambrosini combined...

I think it could be something to do with the training schedule. Everyone seems to get thigh injuries.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:38 am

Looking at all the injures really sucks, I hope next year is better than this year AND last year. If this same thing happens something HAS to get fixed! ASAP!
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:47 am

MILAN – Here’s the disciplinary situation ahead of Milan-Bologna at the San Siro on Sunday at 15.00. There are no suspensions on either side. For Milan, Ibrahimovic, Seedorf, Mexes and Zambrotta are a yellow card away from a ban while for Bologna the same is true of Kone, Portanova and Ramirez.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 pm

some good news

Milan are finally recovering the injured players: on Sunday against Bologna, in fact, return to the disposal of Mr. Allegri Abate, Gattuso and Van Bommel, who returned today after training in groups differentiated in recent days. And in the next game there will be other important returns: when he calls the second Milan Channel, Thiago Silva and Kevin Prince Boateng should return to the field in all probability between matches against Genoa on April 25 and against Siena on April 29.

TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Suspensions:

Marco Rossi and Mesto out for Genoa

Bonera is out for us.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:48 am

Any news on if Silva and Prince will be back?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 am

They returned to full training today
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:50 am

Forza!!! Where are the updates bro? Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 am

Milan31 wrote:Forza!!! Where are the updates bro? Razz
The list in the OP is fully updated. Sometimes I edit it and don't post a message here to avoid repetition (you can always look at the time of my most recent edit to see if the info is current).

The main change is that T. Silva is now fit. Allegri might not use him v Cesena to avoid rushing him back though.

Aqua is fit (has been for some time), but I suspect Allegri is avoiding playing him so we don't buy him. IMO, a poor decision.

Merkel has been training for a while now and I'm pretty sure he's not injured. He is just not being played for some unknown reason.

Inzaghi has been injured for ages. I thought he was recovering, but he hasn't been included in any squad lists or full trainings.

Mesbah and Flamini will be injured for an indefinite period of time.

Pato, as you know, is out for the season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 am

Yeah, what I expected, poor Aqua and Merkel :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 am

Flamini is fit:
The former Arsenal midfielder, who joined the Giuseppe Meazza outfit in 2008, insists that he is fully fit and admits to being in the dark about why he has been deemed surplus to requirements by coach Massimiliano Allegri.

"I am fine, that is what I wanted everyone to know," Flamini told Corriere della Sera. "I feel just fine and I have been training at 100 per cent with the rest of the squad for a couple of months.

"The story about my knee injury is old. If I am not playing, it is not because of my knee, but because of the choices of the coach, who I respect.

"But I want everyone to know this: I am not broken. No one at the club has given me an explanation.

"Allegri? I do not talk to him much. What I know is that I am at 100 per cent and that I cannot play because the coach is making other choices."

Questioned about his future at San Siro, Flamini said: "I want to play in the Champions League and play at a big club.

"I want to play."
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 am

Wow! I feel bad for Flamini being kept out like that. He was included in the squad list, maybe he will see some playing time tomorrow?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 am

UPDATE

Thiago Silva should be fit to play for the derby. He was listed in the squad to play Siena, but was wisely rested by Allegri instead of being rushed back into the squad.

Ambrosini should also be back for next game.

Inzaghi will recover to be fit to play in 6 days time.

Pato is now estimated to be out of action until the middle of this month.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Pato should not play till next season, regardless when he is "ready". It really sucks Silva was out for so long, I didn't expect such a long period out Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 am

MILAN - The fitness update on the four injured players is as follows: Mattia De Sciglio: twisted right ankle
Sulley Muntari: twisted right knee
Daniele Bonera: left calf tear
Christian Abbiati: right hamstring tear
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm

dostoevsky wrote:MILAN - The fitness update on the four injured players is as follows: Mattia De Sciglio: twisted right ankle
Sulley Muntari: twisted right knee
Daniele Bonera: left calf tear
Christian Abbiati: right hamstring tear

and the list goes on....it has become so ridiculous , i am not even slightly surprised .

And it's not just the medical stuff or the fitness coach ; this is the effects of an excessive summer preparation... and i say that , because
a friend of mine who is a coach for a local team , is a close friend of a former fitness coach who worked for Greece's national team for some years.

When he asked him for some advice about the summer preparation they should follow with his team, he said to him, " just don't do whatever Milan did last summer " .
It was partly a joke of course , but it's quite obvious what he meant by that.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 24, 2012 1:38 am

A.C. Milan communicates that tests show Alexandre Pato has made a full recovery from his injury problems.

I'll believe this when I see it.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu May 24, 2012 2:21 am

dostoevsky wrote:A.C. Milan communicates that tests show Alexandre Pato has made a full recovery from his injury problems.

I'll believe this when I see it.
Until he plays for 10 minutes and re-injures himself :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 24, 2012 6:48 am

I've updated the squad list for the 2012/13 season. It will be changed throughout the transfer season as we buy more players.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next