M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 5 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Milan31 wrote:wow, looking at that is like a breath of fresh air, so nice to see all the players coming back Very Happy any idea how long Silva is out for, will he be back by next weekend?
he's meant to be out for 3-4 weeks (starting from the Roma game)
hopefully sooner than later Sad thanks Forza Very Happy

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions - Page 5 Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 am

its pity we missed silva in such an important moment. thank god we have mexes who has turned out to be more than decent backup. a great player. i actually thought silva might be available for barca return match but... it sucks he has this injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 pm

AC Milan have received a boost ahead of their Champions League quarter-final second-leg clash with Barcelona, as Alexandro Pato has been passed fit to play.

The Brazil international has been sidelined with muscular problems of late, and has been undergoing treatment in the United States in a bid to regain fitness.

With the Italian giants going to Camp Nou after a 0-0 draw in the first leg, the South American will be available for selection.

"Pato is very well. He is in good condition and I think we have found the answers we needed," professor Jean Pierre Meersseman confirmed to Sky Sport Italia.

"He is ready to play against Barcelona on Tuesday and will surely be available to Allegri."

Pato's injury struggles this season have seen him reduced to just 11 Serie A games, starting on seven occasions.
:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:33 pm

banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:50 pm

:dance:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Whoever gets more info on the Pato injury post it here, I can't find anywhere what exactly happened Neutral
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 am

I feel so sorry for the kid .I hope he recovers from this nightmare.His muscles cant even cope with 10 minuttes of play,its just simply getting worse.Maybe he should stop playing till the start of the next season Sad
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 am

Could it be these injuries happen , because of anabolics ?

I wouldn't exclude it

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 am

I personally think our Medical department do not know how to handle Pato's injuries. I am starting to doubt their ability, we have gone from the best Medical Department to this state where players are injured every single season and for long periods of time.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:I personally think our Medical department do not know how to handle Pato's injuries. I am starting to doubt their ability, we have gone from the best Medical Department to this state where players are injured every single season and for long periods of time.
But Milan already sent him couple of times abroad to find solution for him,it hasnt worked. :?:
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am

I hope that he put this injuries past him for the next season but in some other team. Good ridance.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:45 am

Pato out for season
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

I am confused with all these injuries/ suspension? We had so many out today?

UPDATE ME PLEASEEEEEE scratch
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 am

Milan31 wrote:I am confused with all these injuries/ suspension? We had so many out today?

Basically, I have no 'hard news' on what has happened to Boateng, Abate, Aquilani, Antonini, Mexes, Mesbah, Ambrosini or Bonera, which leaves me to suspect that they were all rushed back into the 2nd Barca game and need time to recover and get over some minor issues. Either that, or they are being rested for the home stretch.

Cassano is simply being rested because he has just come back from a long-term injury.

Silva, Flamini, van Bommel, Inzaghi and Pato remain injured.

The good injury news to come out of the Chievo game is that Strasser is clearly fit and is not out for the whole season as was initially thought.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:03 am

when will this injury crisis pass :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am

Milan31 wrote:when will this injury crisis pass :facepalm:
You could say that it is currently passing by. Compared to a month ago:
- we have far less players injured in total
- we have a more even distribution of players injured in terms of position played
- we have less long-term injuries (only Pato and Flamini)
- only 2 of our key players this season (Silva & MvB) are currently injured and they are both due to return shortly.

My message is not to despair just yet because there are better times around the corner.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Milan31 wrote:when will this injury crisis pass :facepalm:
You could say that it is currently passing by. Compared to a month ago:
- we have far less players injured in total
- we have a more even distribution of players injured in terms of position played
- we have less long-term injuries (only Pato and Flamini)
- only 2 of our key players this season (Silva & MvB) are currently injured and they are both due to return shortly.

My message is not to despair just yet because there are better times around the corner.
Yeah you are right, just hope that time comes soon! We NEED our full lineup back for this final stretch here.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Milan31 wrote:I am confused with all these injuries/ suspension? We had so many out today?

Basically, I have no 'hard news' on what has happened to Boateng, Abate, Aquilani, Antonini, Mexes, Mesbah, Ambrosini or Bonera, which leaves me to suspect that they were all rushed back into the 2nd Barca game and need time to recover and get over some minor issues. Either that, or they are being rested for the home stretch.

Cassano is simply being rested because he has just come back from a long-term injury.

The good injury news to come out of the Chievo game is that Strasser is clearly fit and is not out for the whole season as was initially thought.

Aquilani, Ambrosini and Bonera were all suspended for the match against Chievo; I likewise haven't heard are thing about why our fullbacks were all missing.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Aquilani, Ambrosini and Bonera were all suspended for the match against Chievo; I likewise haven't heard are thing about why our fullbacks were all missing.
ah, of course! stupid yellow card rule.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm

We complain about pato,but boateng is just as bad.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Ganso wrote:We complain about pato,but boateng is just as bad.....

They say behind every successful man ,there is a woman.

Are both these cases proving the opposite hmm

:vagi:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Surag wrote:
Ganso wrote:We complain about pato,but boateng is just as bad.....

They say behind every successful man ,there is a woman.

Are both these cases proving the opposite hmm

:vagi:
They say behind every successful woman, there is a man.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Berlu should castrate them or something
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 pm

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso was delighted to be back in the starting lineup on Tuesday as the Rossoneri went back to the top of Serie A thanks to a 1-0 win over Chievo.

The former Italy midfielder started for the first time since September in Tuesday's 1-0 win away to Chievo after returning from an optical nerve condition, but afterwards explained that he is still receiving a continued course of medication.

"How am I? I just know that I’m on 10-15 tablets a day," said Gattuso in the post-match press conference. "My wife has to remind me to take them because I forget.

"I’m full of cortisone and that is not nice, but I do it for my love of football. The fact that I started against Chievo is a miracle.

"All the medicine that I'm taking is making all my muscles get so hard. Wait, hold on, don't start thinking dirty!"

The victory in Verona was Milan's first in four games, with Massimiliano Allegri's side having lost the advantage in Serie A and exited the Champions League as a result, but Gattuso claims that the camp is still united.

"We needed to give a response and although we struggled, we got the result we required in Verona. It will be a battle until the end with Juve," he warned.

"I hear a lot of rubbish being spoken about Milan and our coach. This squad is healthy and it has a desire for victory.

"This team has been at the top for two years, but it can happen that you play badly and lose like we did against Fiorentina. It may occur to Juventus too."

Gattuso says he is unhappy to hear that team-mates Alessandro Nesta and Clarence Seedorf have been lined up by Juve to follow in the footsteps of Andrea Pirlo, who left San Siro for Turin last summer.

"It was not nice to hear that Pirlo wants Nesta and Seedorf at Juve. Has he called me? No, only the Arabs call me!" he joked.

Gattuso did, though, have words of praise for Juve boss Amtonio Conte. The 42-year-old coach made headlines last week when he urged his team to "spit blood" until the final match of the season as they tried to retake the top spot in the Serie A table.

His words appeared to have an effect as Juventus took advantage of the Rossoneri's weekend slip-up against Fiorentina, and Gattuso drew comparisons between the coach and film star Al Pacino, who led a band of modern day gladiators in the film 'Any Given Sunday'.

"Conte seemed like Al Pacino talking to the team," Gattuso told reporters. "When I heard him, I jumped off the couch and started doing skip exercises!

"Juventus are giving their all on and off the field, but this is not something that bothers me."

Milan have moved up to first in the Serie A table after Tuesday's win, but Juve host Lazio on Wednesday knowing that a win will take them a point clear once more.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm

wheres merkel? i thought he was fit like last month. havenet seen him at all and hasnt even made the bench for games??
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 am

MILAN – Milan started training this morning at 11.30 under the driving rain.

Gattuso and Yepes, both on the starting 11 last night against Chievo, trained by running while Antonini, Aquilani and Mesbah did sprint repetitions with the athletic coach Folletti.

On the pitch there were 10 players: Flamini, Van Bommel, Merkel, Cassano, Strasser, Maxi Lopez, Valoti, Mexes, El Shaarawy and Bonera.

They did a 20 minute warm up and 40 minutes of ball possession followed by a 20 minute 6-a-side practice match with keepers Amelia and Piscitelli.

The players on the field last night worked out in the gym.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next