BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
EarlyPrototype
M99
49 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Post by M99 Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 22 20200410

Ignoring the usual PR fluff from all that, the no levels thing is quite interesting hmm

Good. The level scaling in Odyssey was the worst part of the game for me. There was no feeling of progression like Dark Souls or Witcher when you level up your character because everyone else around you levelled up too and you're back to grinding out killing enemies for 20 minutes to capture a fort.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Assassin's Creed Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 01, 2020 12:43 am

Agree
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 01, 2020 11:34 pm

Any word on the Animus? hope this BS is limited to the minimum

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 02, 2020 12:01 am

Myesyats wrote:Any word on the Animus? hope this BS is limited to the minimum

Definitely in the top 10 of the things I hate about AC. The game would be so much better without.

I don't think they'll take it out though.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 02, 2020 12:45 am

I was actually invested into the present day story when Desmond was around lmao

no real idea why

was horrible

def hyped for this though, first ill play since black flag
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 02, 2020 2:47 am

The ending of the first game hyped Desmond's story to the max. Back then that was the highlight, unbelievable hype with the revelations at the end of the game.

Same for the games in Italy, the hype about Desmond/present day was unreal. I remember assassinating the Pope at the end of the game and the alien thing coming out and speaking directly to the player (desmond) through Ezio/animus about the end of the world in the present day.

I never played AC3 or any of the next games. Heard the dropped the ball with the present day story and I lost interest since it wouldn't pay off the hype.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 02, 2020 9:25 am

Everyone was hyped about Desmond and modern day assassination back then. Shame nothing came out of it.

Lost interest in AC after AC3. Hated that game so much I quit early on. Checking reviews it got good reviews so idk if it was just me or what.

Otherwise I played Unity which was alright. Only liked it for the historical settings and time travel.
Checked some gameplay of Black Flag. No idea why I completly ignored it. Looks amazing. Will pick it up with Origins & Odyssey.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 02, 2020 12:44 pm

I like the dual-wielding, will definitely go with 2 axes.

is it just me or does the sword look huuuge tho?

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 22 5580qxk3a5w41

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon May 04, 2020 7:00 pm

Earlier today, as I was going through the Black Desert in AC Origins, I stumbled upon a scattered bouquet of floating rocks, defying gravity and the uneven distribution of mass in the universe:

The Official Assassin's Creed Thread - Page 22 Floating-rocks
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 05, 2020 12:25 pm

AC: Origins is on sale for £12 on ps store, might pick it up but i don't think i'll play it cause i don't like the setting

Bought Dishonored2 for £7 already

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 pm

^ It's worth the try, I'll tell you that.

In my opinion, it's not as good as Odyssey, but I have noticed that those who played Origins before Odyssey tend to prefer the former whereas guys like me who played Odyssey first tend to prefer the latter.

I'll tell you this though, Odyssey has the advantage of having way more antagonists to kill than Origins (and I'm not even counting the mythical beasts here( Brontes the cyclops, Medusa, The Minotaur, The Sphinx) or even the legendary animals (The Erymanthian Boar, Kallisto, ...). No, I'm just talking about the cultists here.

Honestly, Odyssey wins hands down for me, but I still think you should check out Origins.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 05, 2020 8:18 pm

I didn't play Spiderman when the rest of GL did. I noticed that they'd added it to their library on PS+, so I've been playing it since yesterday. I did read some of the negative critique towards it after it had just been released, but I'm enjoying it so far. Swinging around in the city is fun, combat is mostly quite good, and there's a decent amount of upgrades and customization that serve as an incentive to progress and do activities outside of the main story.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 08, 2020 12:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qloV1QSgi7g

Ignore the gameplay trailer title. Its a teaser.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 08, 2020 1:41 am

Thimmy wrote:I didn't play Spiderman when the rest of GL did. I noticed that they'd added it to their library on PS+, so I've been playing it since yesterday. I did read some of the negative critique towards it after it had just been released, but I'm enjoying it so far. Swinging around in the city is fun, combat is mostly quite good, and there's a decent amount of upgrades and customization that serve as an incentive to progress and do activities outside of the main story.

It's very good, no one here who played it was actually overly critical towards it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri May 08, 2020 3:12 am

Game looks gorgeous from a cinematic perspective, but how they can call that a gameplay trailer, I have no clue.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 08, 2020 9:30 am

M99 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qloV1QSgi7g

Ignore the gameplay trailer title. Its a teaser.
They actually showed 2 seconds of gameplay Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 08, 2020 10:44 am

It looks more like the actual in-game footage compared to the first one but still from a cinematic point of view. I think it's kind of cheeky to beg for pre-order before you even show actual gameplay, not even a minute ffs.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I didn't play Spiderman when the rest of GL did. I noticed that they'd added it to their library on PS+, so I've been playing it since yesterday. I did read some of the negative critique towards it after it had just been released, but I'm enjoying it so far. Swinging around in the city is fun, combat is mostly quite good, and there's a decent amount of upgrades and customization that serve as an incentive to progress and do activities outside of the main story.

It's very good, no one here who played it was actually overly critical towards it.

Did you play the DLCs, Mole? I decided to buy the season pack, since I basically got the game for free. Figured I’d do them all at the same time, but they seem more expansive than I had expected them to be. Don’t care for the extra collectibles quests that come with them, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 10, 2020 10:08 pm

Nah, although i probably should.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 10, 2020 11:29 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Did you play the DLCs, Mole? I decided to buy the season pack, since I basically got the game for free. Figured I’d do them all at the same time, but they seem more expansive than I had expected them to be. Don’t care for the extra collectibles quests that come with them, though.

I did. They are decent. Don't expect Blood & Wine level content. Has total of 6 hours worth of story missions. Not connected to the main narrative at all. Nice little side story.

Btw there is a Spiderman thread, why we discussing it in the AC thread hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Good question.

BTW Valhalla has beem confirmed to be smaller than Odyssey by the developers.

Thank god, Odyssey proved the mantra that bigger isn't always better.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon May 11, 2020 1:42 am

I didn't know there was a Spiderman thread hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2020 1:51 am

Thimmy wrote:I didn't know there was a Spiderman thread hmm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t41439-spider-man
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 13, 2020 1:18 pm

A lot of info coming through which shows they are appeasing the hardcore AC fans.

Return of social stealth, instakill hidden blade, Jesper Kyd doing the score (alongside the Vikings guy).

Good, shows they are listening to fans.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed May 13, 2020 9:57 pm

Enjoying Origins so far. First AC i’ve played since Unity (Not played Black Flag yet)

My only grip with the game is being forced to play side missions to be enough lvl to do main story. This also extends the main story from 7+ to 30+ which is cheap af.

I assume Odyssey is the same with a greek setting so i’ll keep it on hold till july or something.

Black Flag next AC game whenever I can be bothered.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed May 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Enjoyed Black Flag though I didn't like the ship battles, which were key to advancing throughout the game. I mean it made sense, but it took me forever to get through that game for that reason.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next