Sushi Master
la bestia negra
S
The Messiah
short circuit
22 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Höwedes ain't coming considering we just signed Dante.

Schweinsteiger took a penalty... it was just bad luck.

I was surprised to not see Kroos kicking since he's great at shots. Chickened out? He's very young, still.

We would have really used Ribéry in the shootout. He's great at penalties and doesn't buckle under pressure.

The fail of the match was Robben... I mean if you already missed one, you have to recover yourself and take a 2nd penalty like a man, to make up for the failed first one.

I am also very surprised a Dutch guy is put ahead of like 5 Germans when it comes to taking penalties.

Argh. Just lots of fail that day I don't want to remember it.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Schweinsteiger refused to take the 3rd and 4th penalty that's when Neuer and Olic stepped up, I have lost great amount of respect for Schweinstiger, did you see his girlish attitude when Robben was about to take the pen and also when Olic missed. Neuer had to pick him up and push him like his bitch, what's the matter with Schweinsteiger...?

He's not supposed to show so much negativity, it's never ever going to help the team, rather it will make youngstars like Kroos, Contento, Boateng get scared.

I'm disappointed in Schweinsteiger and Kroos, not because we loss the match, but I am even more disappointed in Robben, Gomez and Jupp because we loss the match.

why did he take off Muller....? I would have taken off Gomez or Robben
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Müller was taken off because Heynckes was confident in securing that lead, so he subbed in a defender to hold on to it. Then that header out of nowhere :facepalm:. Like 20 corners and Chelsea score with 1 :facepalm:

He was far too cocky, and should have holded on to that lead with possession, because with that makeshift defense it was a risky gamble to make. The game just went downhill from there... Müller was MVP until he was taken off.

Schweinsteiger didn't chicken out, he was our last kicker of the 5 because he's our best penalty taker. As happened in Madrid when he got us through. I can't really fault his miss apart from bloody bad luck.

I hate that game. It was completely our own fault we didn't win.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Schweinstiger was a chicken through the penalty shoot out

what is the meaning of this bull crap

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 5 AtVIsY6CIAAnP1e
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 pm

LOL.

I'd make Neuer captain just for that. The future Kahn :bow: That shove to get him up was awesome.

Robben should never take a penalty again unless it's against fodder. The frack is a Dutch guy doing taking penos ahead of like 5 Germans? Viva would know of this.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Robben is just too selfish, he screw up chances and leave the team for dead.

even after he missed the penalty he was like Drogba and Platini sent him a message, bla bla bla, that he wanted to win the match and planned to hit the pen to the top corner bla bla bla

the only thing I picked out from what he said is when he said "I" wanted to win the match, instead of "we" wanted to win the match, I can't stand Robben anymore, I want him out of Bayern.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 pm

According to the post-match interview, Müller had muscular problems in his calf, that was why Heynckes subbed him off.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 pm

The Messiah wrote:Robben is just too selfish, he screw up chances and leave the team for dead.

even after he missed the penalty he was like Drogba and Platini sent him a message, bla bla bla, that he wanted to win the match and planned to hit the pen to the top corner bla bla bla

the only thing I picked out from what he said is when he said "I" wanted to win the match, instead of "we" wanted to win the match, I can't stand Robben anymore, I want him out of Bayern.

dude quit it evreyone played an exceptional game except well maybe gomez
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Robbery wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Robben is just too selfish, he screw up chances and leave the team for dead.

Robben played an exemptional game, are you kidding me.

No player is above my criticism not even Schweinsteiger or Toni Cruz

Robben messed up and it wont be possible to clean his mess up

Last edited by The Messiah on Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

rwo power wrote:According to the post-match interview, Müller had muscular problems in his calf, that was why Heynckes subbed him off.
Ah... did not know this. Changes everything.

I still would have subbed in an attacking player instead of a frakking CB, though. I understand we have no bench, but Usami could have proven his worth then :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Robbery wrote:

Robben played an exemptional game, are you kidding me.

No player is above my criticism not even Schweinsteiger or Toni Cruz

Robben messed up and it wont be possible to clean his mess up

He was the 2nd best player after Lahm. He was double marked by Cole & Bertnard,two LB's. Lahm in the 1st half rarely overlapped. He went forward more as the game went on.

Ribery on the other hand had a weak Boswinga & even weaker defensively Kalou & did nothing. Our left flank was dead.

Everything came from the right FLANK. Almost 80% of our attacks came from Robben-Muller combinations.

Nothing much to say,the fact is that Bayern are a European Powerhouse once again. Pre 2009 they were a ROund of 16 to QF team withe even 1 Europa League experience. Have some gratitude.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Some gratitude for missing two important penalty and having Chelsea beat us in our own backyard.

every morning I wake up to this bullshit, my dreams were shattered by Robben for that I will never forgive him and Gomez.

I will never cheer for this 2 players again, never in a million years, they hurt me badly.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

I have supported them all this years, in bad time and in good time, now they had this little chance to repay my support and Robben and Gomez screwwed me over.

Am I a moron that you expect me to keep supporting players that screw me over, this is not the first time.

I am a die-hard Bayern fan, my love for Bayern over comes my love for any player including Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Be a man. Penalties are a Lottery,you know it. Can you understand how much balls it takes to go & hit that penalty in Madrid after missing the one against Dortmund. If he missed that one,his career would be over.

I was reading the shit Mikel talked before Robben took the penalty. Its not just that. Players go through various emotions. You,me,we are keyboard warriors.

Do you understand what they are going through at this point. I saw Robben's pic in bayern dinner & he was just destroyed. Did you seen Bastian crime.

History does not remember loosers. When RObben says I want to him,he is right for himself too. See what Happened to Ballack. You need a CHL/WC/Euro to be One of the greats.

Its not your dream. Its their dream too. They have lived that dream for 2 years & do you understand what it is to see that destroyed.

Muller said they could not SLEEP 1 minute that night. That PK will forever haunt Robben as will WC 2010 miss. Even he is 80 & dying. You have no idea how many times they will have nightmares.

Bild & such Newspapers along with Fail.com are burying him & his entire career fogetting all his achievements which is shameful.

As an Ordinary fan in an INTERNET forum the least we can do is SUPPORT them now. If Robben is NOT GOOD enough for Bayern,Shaqiri is there,he will take his place.

Everyone will have to defend his place next year

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm

And Re-pay you??? You are delusional. Why??? Because you ranted in an Internet Forum. Grow up made.

They are not indebted to you. You should be indebted to the for the Beautiful football they gave to you in the finals.

And learn to accept defeat.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Why don't you ask me why I don't criticise Olic or Schweinstiger for missing the penalty.

when have you ever heard in your entire life that a goalkeeper takes the 3rd penalty in penalty shoot-out.

Are you going to deliberately ignored the whole fact of the matter and act as if this is the first time Robben has let us down or even Gomez.

I don't blame Schweini for missing the penalty, I blame him for acting with such negativity when every other player was looking up to him, are you trying to tell me he acted the way a leader is supposed to act..?

Maybe you should also have a go at Kaiser for criticising Robben for being such a dick, I don't care to be honest, I hope Robben rot in hell along with Gomez, I hope whenever he sleeps and dream, he remember his pathetic negligence and recklessness and for being so selfish.

Because that's exactly the-same way I feel or perhaps maybe even more.

He chicken out, after being so reckless, No wonder Mourinho said he lacks winning mentality, I am beginning to think maybe Mourinho knowns everything.

Funny how I had a fight with a Madrid fan after Mourinho issued such statement, the irony. I wish I know what what I know now.

I am still a big Bayern fan and will always remain one, but my passion for Bayern won't allow me forgive Robben and Gomez no matter how hard I have tried this past days.

Like Muller, yeah I couldn't sleep as well, I slept for 2hour and the nightmare of the match woke me up, it's not that we loss but the manner in which we loss.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Just before the Netherlands friendly, the following comment was made:

TV Host: "When I mentioned the name Höwedes, you smiled a bit."
Rummenigge: "Well, that name was mentioned a lot by the agent - by us certainly not."

So this leaves to wonder whether Bayern are really after him.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Dante, van Buyten, Boateng and Badstuber: why Höwedes? 4 CBs is about the right ammount for a top club. They are both great or decent. A big talent like Höwedes isn't going to come to warm the bench. Our starting lineup is still Boatstuber, but Dante will get plenty of playing time considering all the matches Bayern play. Plus, in the event of any injuries we don't have to put Tymo/Gustavo out of position. Van Buyten is there are last resort and to have a little experience which is never bad. This will be his last year in the top level.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Howedes or Boateng will probably play as full-back, it seems likes the board want to get rid of Rafinha.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 pm

I dunno why we need another fullback with Lahm-Alaba. That's probably the world's best fullback combo. Not even Barca or whatever have better fullbacks.

Rafina and Contento cover/rotate.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 am

Apparently JH still wants a defensive fullback
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Apprently we have signed Wieser for 0.5M. He will probably get a professional contract but more likely to play with reserves like Can will.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 31, 2012 6:34 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/31/3139590/bayern-munich-complete-signing-of-kolns-weiser-report

The best solution is to loan him out, he's never going to learn anything playing for Bayern Munchen II.

Loan him out like we did with Alaba.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:36 am

Loaning him out would waste a year. Nobody would play him. He got hardly 10 minutes with a relegation threatened Koln. Better to play him 90 minutes with the reserves & hopefully a few spare minutes with the 1st team.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 am

Sport1 wrote that BILD claims Contento might get a contract extension till 2016:

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 5 X17
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Bayern Munich - Transfer Lobby for Season 2012/13 - Page 5 Image
Apparently, Martinez agreed personal terms with Bayern. they're negotiating the transfer fee now.
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/sport-ticker-medienbericht-bayern-offenbar-einig-mit-martinez-1.1390379
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next