Bayern Munich season review

Go down

Bayern Munich season review Empty Bayern Munich season review

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 am

Ok, so we demolished Fortuna - they were just too weak for us and nowhere near our quality, broke the record and pulled away on 12 points from Dortmund with impresive GD of 26-2 (ofcourse - best offense, next is Eintracht Frankfurt with 19; best defense, next are Schalke & Fortuna with Cool... We have two best goalscorers (Mandzo 7, Mueller 6) and the most valuable player (Mueller 6 goals, 7 assists)...

Ribery is on fire, Schweini is almost back to his best, Mueller IS back to his best, Gustavo was never better (40 mio man Martinez is sitting on the bench and nobody is complaining)... Also we're firing with all cylinders in attack and in defense we weren't that solid for a very long time... These are all facts...

In addition, IMHO with Robben, Alaba, Contento & Gomez back we'll have even more possibilities and our opponents won't know what hit them when we encounter them and those are only good things (if we're winning and slightly rotating players they're all happy)...

Only downsides of this season so far were BATE - just a slip up and welcomed call for alert and awakeness and 2 or 3 games in BuLi when we didn't show up exactly (weren't in right mood) but still win...

Also, down side was Badstuber who is the one and only player playing bad today and getting embarassed on the LB by Robbie Kruse... It was a horror show on his flank today but it continued today like in the last couple of matches and I really look forward to Alaba on LB... If Kruse had someone to pass or Dante wasn't good then he could give us some greater trouble other than Badstuber embarassing himself...

Badstuber will be benched for Alaba I fear because Dante is looking good, and Boateng is looking even better and we're finally gaining an monster of a CB I suspect and hope... I'm sorry for Badstuber but it's time for him to stand up as CB or be forgotten...

I didn't liked 6-4-0 formation today but Mandzo, Kroos and Schweini were really tired so someone had to take their place - we didn't have another striker (wonder why Pizarro was not on the bench in place of DVB or Tymo) so Alaba got in and I'm glad Rafinha got his chance because of his energy... I want him to stay with us although he's not actually a FCB class of player just for the sake of his celebrations and positive energy that he carries... I didn't think today Jupp's subs were bad but that's just me...

There's not much to add - I think Dortmund isn't capable to have that much wins in a row like last year (I have said it that they wont be able to compete if their players starts playing international matches and also playing in CPL) so they won't be that dangerous and Eintracht IMHO isn't capable to play this good for long - they'll run out of steam soon... Schalke is good and balanced team and they'll be our rivals this season with Dortmund behind them...

But, that were only first 8 games, it is a long season so we should just carry on in this shape, we shouldn't kid ourselves we're the best in the world after 5-0 victory over Fortuna but we should be happy for playing this way and keep it up... Finally time came when we're not working in trenches just to beat the weakest sides in BuLi - we should beat half of the sides in BuLi in this fashion...

I'm so happy BuLi is back and the NTs break is over - now give us Lille so we play with them - Auf geht's!
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum