sukrut23
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AS Roma - Chievo  - Page 3 Empty Re: AS Roma - Chievo

Post by dostoevsky Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 am

Hmm, good question, based on the distance I'd estimate 20-30 euros depending on traffic? I've never taken a taxi in that direction, so I'm not sure if any of the roads have to be avoided or what sort of route they'd take, however that would be my expectation. Depending on where you were, the only guage I could really give you is that from around the Parthenon to the main station is Roma Termini, so if you were in the city with a map you could compare the distance to that trip, which is around 8-10 euros.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm

20-30 euros.

AS Roma - Chievo  - Page 3 PmLWZ
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 am

Wow, your pictures look awesome. I'm definitely going to do that in the year. Is it as hard as I've heard some say to get tickets to the game?

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 am

Getting tickets is quite simple if you're in the actual city in the lead-up to the game. In Milan I need to train out to the actual stadium to buy tickets, however for Roma matches the tickets can be bought at any AS Roma Store, which are found throughout the city and there are several in the city centre. The stadium is rarely sold out, so as long as you can get to the store during the hours that the match ticket desk is open - which is most of the time the general store is open - then it's a more convenient fashion than in Milan because you have several stores you can go to. You would just need to make sure you had your passport on you to show them.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Dostoevsky, mad PROPS bro.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Kind of, I walk it and it probably takes me 45 minutes but I walk faster than some people jog. Razz

The public transport options don't go straight to the stadium from where I am, however there is a tram which goes straight up from the Piazza del Popolo to the Flaminio Stadium and from there you can cut across to the Tiber and follow it to the bridge across to the stadium which is only about five minutes. The Tiber curves a lot however so if you're following the river from a deeper source you'll waste a lot of time cutting in and out.

The subway in Rome is underdeveloped because they keeping hitting archaeological ruins when they go to dig and that halts each project, so getting to that tram terminus isn't always as simple as it seems given the Piazza's fairly central position, so depending on where you are I can imagine it could be a nightmare.

Yea I've heard a lot of complaints about the stadium being out of the way for most people. My experience wasn't that bad since I was staying a few minutes away from the Vatican, so I didn't have to cross over the Tiber. All I had to do was take a quick 10 minute bus ride north and I was there. Though I can imagine that it takes a while to get from the city center to the stadium given the usual traffic and that you would most probably have to switch buses. And yea the underground system in Rome is far too underdeveloped which makes transportation a real b**** sometimes.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3