Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ?

+15
in10se
RED
Blue
cyberman
Superpeppe
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
TheRedStag
BeautifulGame
Ganso
B-Mac
Iceman
Art Morte
S
JuvenelCuore
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ?

Post by cyberman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

and what stage is lashing out iceman? its you running in here with your fantastic and mesmeric 1 liners

what stage is anger? is cyber jealousy a stage? cyber obsession?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ?

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Nah, just cyber gaga
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm

cybergaga?

wow

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST 2010 EVER!!!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Attention whore at his finest.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

who jumped in and insulted who first? and im the attention whore?

is this what you do? just post random crap?

denial? wheres the denial? attention whore? wtf?

did you even have a post in here before insulting me?

iceman, you have no comprehension skills, this is evident.

jog it on you boring little man

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Cybergaga
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 pm

oh my..

Realgunner, if i ever get bogged down in any crap like this with what is apparently a 12 yo child, i hereby give you permission to...

access my ip address
track me down
shoot me in the face

10 rep points ladies and gentlemen

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am

Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ? - Page 4 Celebrity-pictures-vanilla-ice-douchebags-phenomenon-728513

ice- ice- baby

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

lol this is the 2nd time i suspect 1 person keeps neg repping me

let it go and jog on people, jog way on

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 am

Cyber I leave for a few hours to catch up on some exam studying and I come back to see you've made a mockery out of this thread with your antics.

The point I originally was trying to make was not one that was controversial...all that was necessary was an explanation. If you've been following the General Forum, there was one entitled "What's going on with Juventus" and I, unlike you Cyber, did not take offence but rather I explained the situation without making a fuss over nothing.

I hate to say it, but your comments 99.7% of the time are not needed, nor wanted.

I guess we can conclude that despite the fact Manchester United pay a lot for youth, it is well worth it most of the time (exceptions are always a given with everything and anything football or non-football related) and Fergie's idealogy is simply different from Wenger's, and I am not going to dispute their quality because they are different in their own ways, yet alike in some others.

Cyber, give it a rest would you ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 am

except the fac t that wenger tried to sign ronaldo, tried to sign smalling, tried to sign jones, tried to sign the da silvas, considered a move for hernandez

so wenger having a different ideology except for targeting the players utd have but not being appealing enough to get them..makes him different

thats the mockery in this thread, the damn thread itself

sorry for breaking it to you

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 am

plus 90% of players you quoted about wengers ideology were signed 10 years ago

some ideology

this thread is so wafer thin that its ridiculous

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 am

cyberman wrote:except the fac t that wenger tried to sign ronaldo, tried to sign smalling, tried to sign jones, tried to sign the da silvas, considered a move for hernandez

so wenger having a different ideology except for targeting the players utd have but not being appealing enough to get them..makes him different

thats the mockery in this thread, the damn thread itself

sorry for breaking it to you

Why do Manchester United inflate the prices of youth so much ? - Page 4 Imager

Cry me a river mate. I've already concluded this forum, and your redunancy has been well-noted, and well-ignored by myself and the general population who have written you off as attention grabbing.

I apologize to the forum for creating this threading...I forgot we live in a world where Cyberman exists, and where he happens to be a Manchester United supporter.

Call it a night you internet legend you.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 am

answer the damn question

hows it a different ideology when he goes for the exact same players, or how his club have one of the highest wage bills in europe?

you know why? they pay their youngsters crap loads of money, thats how they attract them

either addresss the subject or jog it right along

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 am

yeah, i go to a club, get drunk

i go for all the good looking girls, but get rejected by every one of them, end up with the ugly ones

its not because im more unappealing than the man who goes for the exact same women but gets them, its because i have a different ideology

my name is wenger

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 am

cyberman wrote:answer the damn question

hows it a different ideology when he goes for the exact same players, or how his club have one of the highest wage bills in europe?

you know why? they pay their youngsters crap loads of money, thats how they attract them

either addresss the subject or jog it right along

Cyber, take a breather and listen to yourself. You are debating wages when I am debating transfer fees. Transfer fees are agreed to by clubs, whereas wages are agreed by players and their new club. You are asking me to compare idealogies which are not similar; Ferguson overpays the clubs for the players and perhaps, I suppose, Wenger overpays the players with their wages. Two completely different topics, and the fact of the matter is I'm not inquiring about Arsenal, I'm inquiring about Manchester United given their current situation.

And to counter your post about past transfers, Wenger also has bought guys like Nasri for dirt-cheap, scouted Wishere when he was just a little lad, and I believe £9 for Walcott. Anyways, I'm off in about five minutes to revise for my Classic Civilizations and Italian examinations tomorrow, so make it quick.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 am

nasri?

i thought we were talking little known players here, nasri wasnt little known

wilshere?

giggs
beckham
scholes

etc, etc, wilshere was actually signed from another acadamy

walcott cost 12m from the 1st division..yeah,great scouting

reyes cost 14m pre add ons, thats 2m more than wiltord who wenger let go on a free
thats 14 btw, not 25 like your lies kid
reyes cost more than valencia ffs

do i have to mention hernandez? da silvas cost a tenner for crying out loud

vidic? evra?

squillachi cost what? 1m less than smalling? wheres the value there?

you are talking absolute tosh my friend, garbage all the way

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 am

cyberman wrote:nasri?

i thought we were talking little known players here, nasri wasnt little known

wilshere?

giggs
beckham
scholes

etc, etc, wilshere was actually signed from another acadamy

walcott cost 12m from the 1st division..yeah,great scouting

reyes cost 14m pre add ons, thats 2m more than wiltord who wenger let go on a free
thats 14 btw, not 25 like your lies kid
reyes cost more than valencia ffs

do i have to mention hernandez? da silvas cost a tenner for crying out loud

vidic? evra?

squillachi cost what? 1m less than smalling? wheres the value there?

you are talking absolute tosh my friend, garbage all the way

I never said Fergie didn't make good transfers, nor did I say all of Wenger's have been good. I asked a simple question, compared Ferguson to Wenger to make a point, and that's as far as it went. I am not advocating for Wenger, but besides him, who else in the EPL scouts from the big four ? Man City ? Chelsea ?

Cyber, I will address this tomorrow, in the meantime, I have to study...unfortunately.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 am

Rafael Smalling evans fabio

giggs fletcher scholes beckham

hernandez ronaldo

youngsters all brought in and nurished under fergusonin the last 12 odd years, if you bringing in vieira etc, then scholes etc should be there too..

what would this team cost if sold in their prime?

selling gigg, scholes and ronaldo in their prime would nearly pay off the damn emirates

again, this is a joke of a thread

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 am

ffs, its been confirmed wenger went for da silvas, smalling, jones, ronaldo, considered rooney

wenger has gone for 90% of fergusons "big name youngsters" and has lost out for them

hows he any different when he goes for the exact same players?
thats where this doesnt make sense, thats what you havent explained

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 am

i think Cyberman has covered everything perfectly.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 am

You are so frustrating Cyber, you really are. I said inflated youngsters. Paul Scholes in his youth is not a youngster, now is he ?

Fergie could not foresee Scholes being the player he was, etc., etc. to justify paying the fees he did. Yes, ten-years down the line or however long we can sit here and say that was a good transfer, but at the time it was completed, maybe not so.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 am

Some peopel are so sad that they give someone a negative mark just because they have been proven wrong. The beat down with facts that one poster is giving the other on this thread is there for everyone to see.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Some peopel are so sad that they give someone a negative mark just because they have been proven wrong. The beat down with facts that one poster is giving the other on this thread is there for everyone to see.

Who gave who negatives ? Cyber addressed points which I did not refute, nor initially make clear. I was giving selective examples, but I obviously know the majority of the Manchester United transfers are deemed brilliant, and rightly so.

I was making the point that with the reputation of United and Fergie, I'm puzzled as to why the transfers were so high at times. I never insulted nor mocked the club, but Cyber will by Cyber and solidarity will be solidified.

Fact: When Cyber comments, the thread dies. RIP.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 am

What a bizarre thread...

United pay high prices because they know who they want and they don't let money get stop them from getting them...

I hardly thought that was a secret

What's the problem with this system again?

If he had to do it again im sure SAF would pay an even higher fee for all those players if thats what it took to get them to Old Trafford...

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:50 am

bhends wrote:What a bizarre thread...

United pay high prices because they know who they want and they don't let money get stop them from getting them...

I hardly thought that was a secret

What's the problem with this system again?

If he had to do it again im sure SAF would pay an even higher fee for all those players if thats what it took to get them to Old Trafford...

That's just it...I'm not saying there is a problem nor am I saying it's wrong because it's obviously proven successful.

I'm just asking why he would need it per say...considering the status of himself and the club. They are hardly unknown, so I'm just wondering why they don't market that more; to a 18 year old, the fact he got to play there is amazing...I'm sure he'd play for free (exaggeration of course).
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next