Magricos
StrugaRock
The BoyWonder
TheRedStag
REWB
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe Empty laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by REWB Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:44 pm

wow laliga teams bar barca and RM have been poor in terms of being clinical. thats part of the problem laliga teams are just not clinical enough, no why? because they havent been able to keep their main star attackers. aguero gone, mata gone, villa gone,silva gone, forlan gone, soon rossi and nilmar will go. laliga 2nd tier teams are loosing their quality fast. Real madrid need to stop being like that and share some of the tv money imo

barca: 140m
RM: 140m
valencia: 40m

that is a complete joke, its not only unfair for teams in laliga but it is also unfair internationally, man utd, only get 60m for winning the league. RM is getting more then double that for just finishing second.....
what do you guys think?

on revista de laliga i heard Barcelona are welcoming the change but RM dont want to because they want to buy players to defeat barca -__- how greedy is that.....

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe Empty Re: laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:46 pm

/yawn....

Back to top Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe Empty Re: laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by TheRedStag Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 pm

In fairness, by now even my dog knows the structure of the TV deals in La Liga are totally unfair.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:52 pm

all im saying is that SOME laliga fans have been papering over the cracks, but we can all see now just how rapidly the quality of the lower teams in laliga is dropping.....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 pm

i came up with a great idea for spanish ''2nd tier'' teams...look up da thread i just made...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

on revista de laliga i heard Barcelona are welcoming the change but RM dont want to because they want to buy players to defeat barca -__- how greedy is that.....

Barcelona have lower incomes and a bigger dept, Real Madrid has bigger income lower dept. I bet Barca doesn't want the change either.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 pm

:facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by The BoyWonder on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 pm

I dont like to get into my league is better than your BS but.......

You mean like how City and Utd are struggling to qualify?

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Magricos wrote: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 pm

At least watch the matches or do some research.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Stoke and Birmingham banana banana

I remember people said Malaga is better than Stoke in my poll :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Sepi wrote:Stoke and Birmingham banana banana

I remember people said Malaga is better than Stoke in my poll :facepalm:

All that shows, is that Europa League isnt even in championship level until the champions league teams come in......

Seriously Stoke lost 4-0 to Scumderfail ffs :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:27 am

Thats la liga for ya and it wint change anytime soon.

Barca and madrid will always be miles ahead of te rest of the teams in la liga.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Moffo Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 am

I don't understand how the tv deal is unfair in la liga? I would say it's more unfair in england where liverpool and sunderland get around the same amount of money and liverpool has like 100x the fans and viewers.

I mean there is a reason why real madrid and barca get so much more money, they are the teams people want to see.

Moffo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 am

Moffo wrote:I don't understand how the tv deal is unfair in la liga? I would say it's more unfair in england where liverpool and sunderland get around the same amount of money and liverpool has like 100x the fans and viewers.

I mean there is a reason why real madrid and barca get so much more money, they are the teams people want to see.

It makes the rich richer while the rest are left stranded. Barring a team being taken over by a tycoon or something, there's no way for the other teams to catch up if the top teams get more money from tv deals.

Sure, it may be unfair on the big teams to have to receive the same as everybody else, but it'd be even more unfair on the other teams in the league.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 am

2000. Real champion
2002. Real champion
2006. Barcelona champion
2009. Barcelona champion
2011. Barcelona champion

2000. Valencia runner - up
2001. Valencia runner - up

ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:18 pm

redeyes wheres that GIF from?
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Maybe instead of putting La Liga down you should wonder why players from our league can go into the EPL and dominate from day one.

Mata was not a star in La Liga but he enters the EPL and automatically is one of the best technical midfielders/attackers in the league.

Aguero will win the scoring crown in year one and Silva will be up for player of the year.

Maybe people should wonder why the EPL has such a problem producing players like this and there all over La Liga. Now think what would happen if you put 2 whole teams full of these stars (Real and Barca) into the EPL and tell me they wouldn't dominate.

I just don't get where EPL teams get off thinking that Real and Barca would not tear the EPL in half. In fairness it's usually not Man U and Chelsea fans spewing this nonsense.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:27 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Maybe instead of putting La Liga down you should wonder why players from our league can go into the EPL and dominate from day one.

Mata was not a star in La Liga but he enters the EPL and automatically is one of the best technical midfielders/attackers in the league.

Aguero will win the scoring crown in year one and Silva will be up for player of the year.

Maybe people should wonder why the EPL has such a problem producing players like this and there all over La Liga. Now think what would happen if you put 2 whole teams full of these stars (Real and Barca) into the EPL and tell me they wouldn't dominate.

I just don't get where EPL teams get off thinking that Real and Barca would not tear the EPL in half. In fairness it's usually not Man U and Chelsea fans spewing this nonsense.

Did you ever think maybe they are surrounded by WC players now?lol :facepalm: :facepalm:

laliga teams have been poor in europe 54
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:46 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Maybe instead of putting La Liga down you should wonder why players from our league can go into the EPL and dominate from day one.

another fail post by dnmac :facepalm:

so why did the mata/silva/aguero not do anything in the CL then? tell me? what is happening is that those players are playing with better quality players, which in turn helps them to express their ability more. attacking wise nobody doubts laligas quality though, its just defensively, the mid to bottom teams are not good enough. oh and dnmac where did Real madrid buy ronaldo from?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Sometimes I get the feeling that people here hardly watch anything in La liga outside Barca or Real Madrid.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:03 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

another fail post by dnmac :facepalm:

so why did the mata/silva/aguero not do anything in the CL then? tell me? what is happening is that those players are playing with better quality players, which in turn helps them to express their ability more. attacking wise nobody doubts laligas quality though, its just defensively, the mid to bottom teams are not good enough. oh and dnmac where did Real madrid buy ronaldo from?

You do know he scored a brace vs Chelsea?

anyways, I agree with dnmac4... The problem is also in the TV deal but Real Madrid and Barcelonas quality is so high now that it would dominate any league
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Magricos wrote: Sometimes I get the feeling that people here hardly watch anything in La liga outside Barca or Real Madrid.

elaborate, why do you get this feeling? magricos, you need to explain your feelings more. what do you mean by this comment? i am here to be proved wrong, so prove me wrong and ill shut up.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:05 pm

With the exception of Villareal and Valencia, rest of the La Liga teams are in either pole position or decently placed to go ahead to the next round of their respective competitions. I don't really see that much struggle to be frank.

Only real disappointment so far has to be Valencia for me. I honestly expected more from them...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next