Magricos
StrugaRock
The BoyWonder
TheRedStag
REWB
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe - Page 4 Empty Re: laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by cyberman Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

were pissing europe

and madrid?

madrid win the "beaten less by barca trophy" only you lost 5-0 last year ffs

come back when your champions, who piss over all but 1 european team, can win more away games in europe than in their own league

la ligas dying, no-one cares less about it

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe - Page 4 Empty Re: laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:13 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i dont understand why dnmac keeps on bringing up arsenal? you call other me dumb yet your small brain cannot see that arsenal have more active fans on this forum then any other epl team...look at the arsenal forum post count compared to the rest......obviously there are more arsenal fans. stop looking at the clubs people support. if you want to talk about arsenal make your own thread.

I was a pretty long post but I know reading is hard for people like you to think all it said was about Arsenal.

Also, I have to compliment you, if I were to draw a picture of what you look like in real life it would look just like your avatar. You couldn't have picked a better Avatar. Is that why you picked it? I really want to know, because if so kudos to you.

To your other post, I said the EPL cannot develop great technical players. If you want to change the subject to "Can the EPL develop goal scorers" go right ahead but again that's not what anyone was talking about. IF you think Man United developed Ronaldo technically then wow, just WOW. That is done from when you start playing at the age of 4 until you go pro, sure you can always improve but by the time you get to a big club you either have it or you don't. But I'm sure you have never played anything competitive in your life so why would you know that.

That is not true, complex muscle memories which technical skills consist off can usually only be taught starting 7-9, and then there is a different acceptance of the knowledge which separates gifted individuals over others. The whole mechanics of training and such are out of my league though, and I would probably ask one of the guys who were studying to become coaches about them.

Regardless, you should calm down man, I would bet your blood is boiling now.

This is not to bash you lord spencer as I don't really mind you at all but I'm really just not going to respond to the stuff you post because you state facts like you read them out of an encyclopedia and just ignore the spirit of everyones posts. To argue when techniques are begun at either the age of 7 or 4 is just not needed as the point was obviously that it didn't start at Man U at the age of 18.

Also, again no offense but your "facts" are just wrong. Have you ever seen a 4 -7 year old ride a bike, swim, skateboard, throw a baseball etc etc. I will take a 5 year old who has rode on a bike for a year over a 20 year old who has never been on one, and the same goes for swimming too. There's a reason a 5 year old can swim and some adults can't, it's because they learned how to before the age of 7-9 and when the hit the water the muscles remember what to do and they are BETTER at it. And I know you will try and get into the whole "complex" thing but riding a bike is not easy nor is swimming for someone who has never done it, it's just as complex as juggling a soccer ball which also I have seen kids under the age of 7-9 do.

The complex muscle memories I am talking about are not the actual skill as much as the brain to muscle reflexes. Skills are regular muscle memories, while complex skills are more about mind to muscle reflexes.

On biking, the kids ride a bike at a young age, but proficiency is only acquired at ages 7-9. That is cognitive fact. Learning skills can be done at any age, but the optimum age for muscular proficiency starts at 7-9, as oposed to language proficiency which starts at 2 and ends at 6. (Learning languages gets harder as you grow older).
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Adit wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
epl mid to lower teams have more money, this means they can buy all those quality foreign players from all over the world. thats why i believe laliga teams are weaker, cant rely on youth systems all the time. trust me i know im an arsenal fan lol. and tell me this, if they are not getting weaker, then why are clubs in laliga complaining?
They arent weaker,they are cash trapped certainly but on the pitch i just dont see how EPL midtable teams are being better than La liga teams.

I agree that la liga lacks more title contenders due to lack of funds but their midtable teams are on same level of EPL mid table clubs,they arent any weaker and they can actually play with ball on their feat and score against big boys.

wait are you suggesting epl mid teams cannot score against the big boys? hmm i dont think you are but so your saying even though epl mid teams earn 2/3rds more then laliga mid teams, they are not better in the slightest? i understand were poor management comes with some clubs but all of them?

anyway believe what you will mate, im bored and im gonna head out.

oh and btw @dnmac i chose this avatar because it looks like a real life Homunculus, and i thought that was kinda neat. to be honest the way that your brain works i wouldnt be surprised if you were an Homunculus
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:21 pm

cyberman wrote:cr7 at 18 was a winger who couldnt cross a ball, selfish, flakey

he left basicly a striker with better positional sense, better header of the ball, better free kick taker, better shooting ability, more direct and an alround beast

butt hurt la liga fans are hilarious, your non barca teams are routinely knocked out by the 1st knockout round, cant get out of the groups and thats if they get bast the qualification stage at all

lol la liga fans can only hold up barca as a team who have made any sort of top level impact, cant even fall back on madrid

WOW, WHAT HAS EPL WON IN EUROPE RECENTLY?????????? The only thing I've seen is Barca wipe the floor with Man U like they didn't even belong on the same field with them and Atletico mow through EPL teams on the way to European success not to mention La Liga wining Europa in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010.

I mean the EPL or it's fans don't have a historic or recent argument to make in Europe so why are they posting all this nonsense? I really don't get it.

Also, for the Ronaldo thing, I said the EPL doesn't produce technically great players I never said Man U didn't make Ronaldo a better player. To be fair if he was never in the EPL I don't think he would be as good as he is today as he would lack some of his goal scoring and toughness. But I mean are you really going to sit here and argue with me that the EPL produces technically great players? It's not a knock, as your league does other things better then LA Liga and produces players with different qualities I just don't see how people can argue this?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Adit wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
epl mid to lower teams have more money, this means they can buy all those quality foreign players from all over the world. thats why i believe laliga teams are weaker, cant rely on youth systems all the time. trust me i know im an arsenal fan lol. and tell me this, if they are not getting weaker, then why are clubs in laliga complaining?
They arent weaker,they are cash trapped certainly but on the pitch i just dont see how EPL midtable teams are being better than La liga teams.

I agree that la liga lacks more title contenders due to lack of funds but their midtable teams are on same level of EPL mid table clubs,they arent any weaker and they can actually play with ball on their feat and score against big boys.

wait are you suggesting epl mid teams cannot score against the big boys? hmm i dont think you are but so your saying even though epl mid teams earn 2/3rds more then laliga mid teams, they are not better in the slightest? i understand were poor management comes with some clubs but all of them?

anyway believe what you will mate, im bored and im gonna head out.

oh and btw @dnmac i chose this avatar because it looks like a real life Homunculus, and i thought that was kinda neat. to be honest the way that your brain works i wouldnt be surprised if you were an Homunculus

"to be honest the way that your brain works i wouldnt be surprised if you were an Homunculus"

Coming from the guy who represents himself with one. Doesn't get any dumber then that. See you later monkey boy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
cyberman wrote:cr7 at 18 was a winger who couldnt cross a ball, selfish, flakey

he left basicly a striker with better positional sense, better header of the ball, better free kick taker, better shooting ability, more direct and an alround beast

butt hurt la liga fans are hilarious, your non barca teams are routinely knocked out by the 1st knockout round, cant get out of the groups and thats if they get bast the qualification stage at all

lol la liga fans can only hold up barca as a team who have made any sort of top level impact, cant even fall back on madrid

WOW, WHAT HAS EPL WON IN EUROPE RECENTLY?????????? The only thing I've seen is Barca wipe the floor with Man U like they didn't even belong on the same field with them and Atletico mow through EPL teams on the way to European success not to mention La Liga wining Europa in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010.

I mean the EPL or it's fans don't have a historic or recent argument to make in Europe so why are they posting all this nonsense? I really don't get it.

Also, for the Ronaldo thing, I said the EPL doesn't produce technically great players I never said Man U didn't make Ronaldo a better player. To be fair if he was never in the EPL I don't think he would be as good as he is today as he would lack some of his goal scoring and toughness. But I mean are you really going to sit here and argue with me that the EPL produces technically great players? It's not a knock, as your league does other things better then LA Liga and produces players with different qualities I just don't see how people can argue this?

They only played against two EPL teams, winning against Liverpool by the away goal rule, and winning against Fulham in the final. Hardly "mowing through".

And calling someone "monkey boy" is really going too far.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i dont understand why dnmac keeps on bringing up arsenal? you call other me dumb yet your small brain cannot see that arsenal have more active fans on this forum then any other epl team...look at the arsenal forum post count compared to the rest......obviously there are more arsenal fans. stop looking at the clubs people support. if you want to talk about arsenal make your own thread.

I was a pretty long post but I know reading is hard for people like you to think all it said was about Arsenal.

Also, I have to compliment you, if I were to draw a picture of what you look like in real life it would look just like your avatar. You couldn't have picked a better Avatar. Is that why you picked it? I really want to know, because if so kudos to you.

To your other post, I said the EPL cannot develop great technical players. If you want to change the subject to "Can the EPL develop goal scorers" go right ahead but again that's not what anyone was talking about. IF you think Man United developed Ronaldo technically then wow, just WOW. That is done from when you start playing at the age of 4 until you go pro, sure you can always improve but by the time you get to a big club you either have it or you don't. But I'm sure you have never played anything competitive in your life so why would you know that.

That is not true, complex muscle memories which technical skills consist off can usually only be taught starting 7-9, and then there is a different acceptance of the knowledge which separates gifted individuals over others. The whole mechanics of training and such are out of my league though, and I would probably ask one of the guys who were studying to become coaches about them.

This is not to bash you lord spencer as I don't really mind you at all but I'm really just not going to respond to the stuff you post because you state facts like you read them out of an encyclopedia and just ignore the spirit of everyones posts. To argue when techniques are begun at either the age of 7 or 4 is just not needed as the point was obviously that it didn't start at Man U at the age of 18.

Also, again no offense but your "facts" are just wrong. Have you ever seen a 4 -7 year old ride a bike, swim, skateboard, throw a baseball etc etc. I will take a 5 year old who has rode on a bike for a year over a 20 year old who has never been on one, and the same goes for swimming too. There's a reason a 5 year old can swim and some adults can't, it's because they learned how to before the age of 7-9 and when the hit the water the muscles remember what to do and they are BETTER at it. And I know you will try and get into the whole "complex" thing but riding a bike is not easy nor is swimming for someone who has never done it, it's just as complex as juggling a soccer ball which also I have seen kids under the age of 7-9 do.

The complex muscle memories I am talking about are not the actual skill as much as the brain to muscle reflexes. Skills are regular muscle memories, while complex skills are more about mind to muscle reflexes.

On biking, the kids ride a bike at a young age, but proficiency is only acquired at ages 7-9. That is cognitive fact. Learning skills can be done at any age, but the optimum age for muscular proficiency starts at 7-9, as oposed to language proficiency which starts at 2 and ends at 6. (Learning languages gets harder as you grow older).

Again, just because it is the "optimum" time in your life to learn something doesn't mean it's useless or you can't learn before that. You can say certain things are facts but you are misrepresenting what the facts are actually saying. To say a kid can't be proficient on a bike, in the pool or with a football before the age of 7 is just wrong, either you have never had younger brothers and sisters or your heads been stuck in a book and not in the real world.

It's the same reason my 6 year old niece made the select football team and her twin sister didn't, it's because she is better and worked at it harder then her sister with the exact same genetic make up. She is more "proficient" and better with the football at her feet then her sister hence she has better technique.

I just don't agree with what you are saying and frankly from a sporting perspective it doesn't hold water or make sense. So like I said it's been fun but let's just agree to avoid each other from here on out. Again, no offense or anything I just choose to come on here and talk about football not the stuff you like to discuss. No hard feelings.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Again, just because it is the "optimum" time in your life to learn something doesn't mean it's useless or you can't learn before that. You can say certain things are facts but you are misrepresenting what the facts are actually saying. To say a kid can't be proficient on a bike, in the pool or with a football before the age of 7 is just wrong, either you have never had younger brothers and sisters or your heads been stuck in a book and not in the real world.

It's the same reason my 6 year old niece made the select football team and her twin sister didn't, it's because she is better and worked at it harder then her sister with the exact same genetic make up. She is more "proficient" and better with the football at her feet then her sister hence she has better technique.

I just don't agree with what you are saying and frankly from a sporting perspective it doesn't hold water or make sense. So like I said it's been fun but let's just agree to avoid each other from here on out. Again, no offense or anything I just choose to come on here and talk about football not the stuff you like to discuss. No hard feelings.

Its science really, parents put too much pressure on their kids to teach them skills rather than let them discover what they want to learn at that age. Which is wasted effort considering kids at age 6 are not really learning skills at an optimal level.

I am speaking fact here, and if you take any medical or psychological course on physical memory you will get exactly what I am saying.

And this stuff is related to football. Training and developing skills after all is very important in football.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4