Magricos
StrugaRock
The BoyWonder
TheRedStag
REWB
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe - Page 3 Empty Re: laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Serie A is 4th overall but not on this season's performance so far.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

laliga teams have been poor in europe - Page 3 Empty Re: laliga teams have been poor in europe

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Doc wrote:But to base an entire campaign that isn't even half way finish on one round of football is really....I don't know, just doesn't make an iota of sense even from a Boy Wonder's stand point...

I thought he was doing it for the whole group stages since the start, which is my comprehension fail really.

I agree that one round is not indicative of anything.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Doc wrote:But to base an entire campaign that isn't even half way finish on one round of football is really....I don't know, just doesn't make an iota of sense even from a Boy Wonder's stand point...

Same thing I have been saying at least wait till the group stages are over.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Magricos wrote: Serie A is 4th overall but not on this season's performance so far.

We can win all our matches in Europe this season and not get past the Bundesliga, because they were awesome in the EL for 3 years.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

i dont understand why dnmac keeps on bringing up arsenal? you call other me dumb yet your small brain cannot see that arsenal have more active fans on this forum then any other epl team...look at the arsenal forum post count compared to the rest......obviously there are more arsenal fans. stop looking at the clubs people support. if you want to talk about arsenal make your own thread.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Only 2 Arsenal fans have created threads concerning La Liga and only one could really be considered a "La Liga based" thread. The latest one is just taking a quick pot shot at the over hyped Clasico series while the main purpose is to big up the Manchester Derby.

Reading is fun...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:17 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

"oh and dnmac where did Real madrid buy ronaldo from" well they bought Ronaldo from Man U who bought him from Sporting when he was 18 FFS. HE was already technically developed only someone with a total lack of football knowledge would infer that the EPl developed Ronaldo technically. I mean the more you post the more you let people know how little you know about football and just how much of a premface you are. FFS, EPL fans think Joe Cole is some technical wizard, to argue this point is just dumb.

so what you are saying is man utd didnt develop ronaldo at all? and he is the same player he is now? i dont CARE about technically, man utd made him into the 50 goals a season player he is now. so what if they didnt develop him technically? they developed everything else. man utd worked with him for like 6 years to make him the player he is now, he wasn't like that at the start.

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:19 pm

This thread is surely going downhill. :study:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:23 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

"oh and dnmac where did Real madrid buy ronaldo from" well they bought Ronaldo from Man U who bought him from Sporting when he was 18 FFS. HE was already technically developed only someone with a total lack of football knowledge would infer that the EPl developed Ronaldo technically. I mean the more you post the more you let people know how little you know about football and just how much of a premface you are. FFS, EPL fans think Joe Cole is some technical wizard, to argue this point is just dumb.

so what you are saying is man utd didnt develop ronaldo at all? and he is the same player he is now? i dont CARE about technically, man utd made him into the 50 goals a season player he is now. so what if they didnt develop him technically? they developed everything else. man utd worked with him for like 6 years to make him the player he is now, he wasn't like that at the start.

Man U made him into a slefish primadonna, madrid made him into a team player//convo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i dont understand why dnmac keeps on bringing up arsenal? you call other me dumb yet your small brain cannot see that arsenal have more active fans on this forum then any other epl team...look at the arsenal forum post count compared to the rest......obviously there are more arsenal fans. stop looking at the clubs people support. if you want to talk about arsenal make your own thread.

I was a pretty long post but I know reading is hard for people like you to think all it said was about Arsenal.

Also, I have to compliment you, if I were to draw a picture of what you look like in real life it would look just like your avatar. You couldn't have picked a better Avatar. Is that why you picked it? I really want to know, because if so kudos to you.

To your other post, I said the EPL cannot develop great technical players. If you want to change the subject to "Can the EPL develop goal scorers" go right ahead but again that's not what anyone was talking about. IF you think Man United developed Ronaldo technically then wow, just WOW. That is done from when you start playing at the age of 4 until you go pro, sure you can always improve but by the time you get to a big club you either have it or you don't. But I'm sure you have never played anything competitive in your life so why would you know that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i dont understand why dnmac keeps on bringing up arsenal? you call other me dumb yet your small brain cannot see that arsenal have more active fans on this forum then any other epl team...look at the arsenal forum post count compared to the rest......obviously there are more arsenal fans. stop looking at the clubs people support. if you want to talk about arsenal make your own thread.

I was a pretty long post but I know reading is hard for people like you to think all it said was about Arsenal.

Also, I have to compliment you, if I were to draw a picture of what you look like in real life it would look just like your avatar. You couldn't have picked a better Avatar. Is that why you picked it? I really want to know, because if so kudos to you.

To your other post, I said the EPL cannot develop great technical players. If you want to change the subject to "Can the EPL develop goal scorers" go right ahead but again that's not what anyone was talking about. IF you think Man United developed Ronaldo technically then wow, just WOW. That is done from when you start playing at the age of 4 until you go pro, sure you can always improve but by the time you get to a big club you either have it or you don't. But I'm sure you have never played anything competitive in your life so why would you know that.

That is not true, complex muscle memories which technical skills consist off can usually only be taught starting 7-9, and then there is a different acceptance of the knowledge which separates gifted individuals over others. The whole mechanics of training and such are out of my league though, and I would probably ask one of the guys who were studying to become coaches about them.

Regardless, you should calm down man, I would bet your blood is boiling now.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

. attacking wise nobody doubts laligas quality though, its just defensively, the mid to bottom teams are not good enough.

Lol wut?

la liga has weak defense????

EPL has been most goal scored league for past several years now,if any one has crap defense that league has.

Also La liga has won more europa league in 4 years than EPl has won in last 27 years.

Last edited by Adit on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 pm

In before someone say BPL has the best attackers and that's why so many goals are scored. :coffee:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

were did i say man utd improved ronaldo technically? lol go and find it loool. you must suck at tests what did you get for your high school exams? U's?. the reason why i am not responding to your pathetic long post is because most of it is bashing arsenal and things that i have already explained to you in other threads which you have failed to take notice of. i picked out the ronaldo part as it was something different, you are impossible to argue with as you dont read what other people say properly, you skim read which makes you miss things, therefore. i feel like i am repeating my self over and over.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Magricos wrote: In before someone say BPL has the best attackers and that's why so many goals are scored. :coffee:
the thing is that they have no proofs to say la liga teams are weaker lol,i bet most of them dont even watch la liga outside real and barca to make a comment like that Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Adit wrote:
Magricos wrote: In before someone say BPL has the best attackers and that's why so many goals are scored. :coffee:
the thing is that they have no proofs to say la liga teams are weaker lol,i bet most of them dont even watch la liga outside real and barca to make a comment like that Laughing

laliga teams have been poor in europe - Page 3 OBJ3162234_1-644x1037.eps_

epl mid to lower teams have more money, this means they can buy all those quality foreign players from all over the world. thats why i believe laliga teams are weaker, cant rely on youth systems all the time. trust me i know im an arsenal fan lol. and tell me this, if they are not getting weaker, then why are clubs in laliga complaining?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Adit wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

. attacking wise nobody doubts laligas quality though, its just defensively, the mid to bottom teams are not good enough.

Lol wut?

la liga has weak defense????

EPL has been most goal scored league for past several years now,if any one has crap defense that league has.

Also La liga has won more europa league in 4 years than EPl has won in last 27 years.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:57 pm

?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 pm

[quote="halamadrid2"][quote="RedEyesWhiteBeard"][quote="dnmac4"]

"oh and dnmac where did Real madrid buy ronaldo from" well they bought Ronaldo from Man U who bought him from Sporting when he was 18 FFS. HE was already technically developed only someone with a total lack of football knowledge would infer that the EPl developed Ronaldo technically. I mean the more you post the more you let people know how little you know about football and just how much of a premface you are. FFS, EPL fans think Joe Cole is some technical wizard, to argue this point is just dumb.[/quote]

[color=darkred]so what you are saying is man utd didnt develop ronaldo at all? and he is the same player he is now? i dont CARE about technically, man utd made him into the 50 goals a season player he is now. so what if they didnt develop him technically? they developed everything else. man utd worked with him for like 6 years to make him the player he is now, he wasn't like that at the start.
[/color]
[/quote]

Man U made him into a slefish primadonna, madrid made him into a team player//convo[/quote]

jesus christ youre the worst fan on this forum

Last edited by cyberman on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 pm

lol
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
epl mid to lower teams have more money, this means they can buy all those quality foreign players from all over the world. thats why i believe laliga teams are weaker, cant rely on youth systems all the time. trust me i know im an arsenal fan lol. and tell me this, if they are not getting weaker, then why are clubs in laliga complaining?
They arent weaker,they are cash trapped certainly but on the pitch i just dont see how EPL midtable teams are being better than La liga teams.

I agree that la liga lacks more title contenders due to lack of funds but their midtable teams are on same level of EPL mid table clubs,they arent any weaker and they can actually play with ball on their feat and score against big boys.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

That is not true, complex muscle memories which technical skills consist off can usually only be taught starting 7-9, and then there is a different acceptance of the knowledge which separates gifted individuals over others. The whole mechanics of training and such are out of my league though, and I would probably ask one of the guys who were studying to become coaches about them.

Regardless, you should calm down man, I would bet your blood is boiling now.

This is not to bash you lord spencer as I don't really mind you at all but I'm really just not going to respond to the stuff you post because you state facts like you read them out of an encyclopedia and just ignore the spirit of everyones posts. To argue when techniques are begun at either the age of 7 or 4 is just not needed as the point was obviously that it didn't start at Man U at the age of 18.

Also, again no offense but your "facts" are just wrong. Have you ever seen a 4 -7 year old ride a bike, swim, skateboard, throw a baseball etc etc. I will take a 5 year old who has rode on a bike for a year over a 20 year old who has never been on one, and the same goes for swimming too. There's a reason a 5 year old can swim and some adults can't, it's because they learned how to before the age of 7-9 and when the hit the water the muscles remember what to do and they are BETTER at it. And I know you will try and get into the whole "complex" thing but riding a bike is not easy nor is swimming for someone who has never done it, it's just as complex as juggling a soccer ball which also I have seen kids under the age of 7-9 do.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Adit wrote:

laliga teams have been poor in europe - Page 3 OBJ3162234_1-644x1037.eps_

Maybe because RM and Barca are getting stronger, wages, it isn't only about being weaker. The current
disparity in the TV deal didn't always exist and teams didn't just start complaining about the deal yesterday.
They also want to be able to compete.

Last edited by Magricos on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm

cr7 at 18 was a winger who couldnt cross a ball, selfish, flakey

he left basicly a striker with better positional sense, better header of the ball, better free kick taker, better shooting ability, more direct and an alround beast

butt hurt la liga fans are hilarious, your non barca teams are routinely knocked out by the 1st knockout round, cant get out of the groups and thats if they get bast the qualification stage at all

lol la liga fans can only hold up barca as a team who have made any sort of top level impact, cant even fall back on madrid

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 pm

as far as barca is making manutd look like almeria we can say anything banana
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 pm

were pissing europe

and madrid?

madrid win the "beaten less by barca trophy" only you lost 5-0 last year ffs

come back when your champions, who piss over all but 1 european team, can win more away games in europe than in their own league

la ligas dying, no-one cares less about it

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next