McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 am

well according to TOMMO we will walk away from Adam if it isn't completed by today.Also we want to complete all our British signings by June 31st.Make want u want of it though i am skeptical about both.

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Liverpool want all the British based players signed before July 1st.
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Pault86 Paul Thompson
By "Deal" I mean at Melwood taking his medical, only a week late due to Mr Oyston.

Pault86 Paul Thompson
For people who do actually take note of my tweets I stated that we want a deal done for Adam before Tuesday. We are prepared to walk away.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 261232_208393962536727_172930796083044_591981_5141685_n
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Nishank wrote:Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 261232_208393962536727_172930796083044_591981_5141685_n

His left hand doesnt exactly look legit
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Left hand does look legit if you look at it.

Picture is fake though. It's been confirmed from AVFC officials.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:23 pm

ynwa wrote:Left hand does look legit if you look at it.

Picture is fake though. It's been confirmed from AVFC officials.

Looks a but like a crab
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

new words from Zapata?

'Liverpool is an option and I hope it comes true'
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 pm

french newspapers saying we are about to sign Nolan Roux from Brest, 23yrs french ST for 8mil. (would arrive by friday or saturday)
http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news/2011/06/21/150007_nolan-roux-en-route-pour-liverpool.html

this came out of nowhere lol,
but France FranceFootball are usually reliable (they are the one who created the Ballon D'Or)

anyway, i wouldnt mind him replacing Ngog in the squad.
have a soft spot for him: hes a young player who always stands out in his poor team.
plus Blanc said that he was close to the NT

(also some will be happy: he kinda look like Torres Very Happy )
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Some news -
1. France football reports the signing of Nolan Roux.

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 Nolan_Roux

2. Vicente expects premier league move.

3. Clichy wants move to Liverpool rather than Roma.

Big rumors floating around that -

Rumours : XABI ALONSO is to hand in transfer request in the next couple of days to real madrid, very reliable sources in spain reckon his family and himself want to return to liverpool because they miss the city, people and club. Very reliable source from Spain!

I dunno about this ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

From RAWK

Courtesy of google translate:
Nolan Roux should soon leave Brest to join Liverpool. The transfer was around €8 million, as requested Brest.

In all likelihood, Nolan Roux will not evolve further in Brest next season when his contract with the Breton club runs until 2013. According to France Football, it is about to be committed to Liverpool.

The 23 year old French striker is expected on Merseyside this weekend (Friday or Saturday) in order to finalize the transfer. The amount of the transaction is approximately 8 million euros, the amount charged by the leaders to drop their Brest player.

First Comolli signing?

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 pm

who's this Nolan Roux guy?

and in relation to rumours of Alonso returning. I don't think they'll ever stop.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm

looks like Dwight Stifler

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Brest president just denied having receved any offer from LFC for Roux.

dont know what to think of this tbh,
especially concerning the Wickham deal also supposed to be almost done according to Tommo
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 pm

if there is a release clause, then no bid needs to be made.
and I think Sunderlan were favs for Wickham?

anyways, LFC's lady fans will have a field day if we sign Roux....DWIGHT STIFLER !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 21 264237_194257080625425_100001234035777_579138_7922729_n

Downings hand. Look legit to me ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Any one had a close look at this Nolan Roux kid!!! Is he better than Ngog! In what way!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 pm

iftikhar wrote:Any one had a close look at this Nolan Roux kid!!! Is he better than Ngog! In what way!!!

I think he has scored 15 goals for his team, Lead to top 6 this year..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

nj wrote:Brest president just denied having receved any offer from LFC for Roux.

dont know what to think of this tbh,
especially concerning the Wickham deal also supposed to be almost done according to Tommo

Yesterday Porto denied any bid for Villa Baos and then he handed in a resignation.When u have release clause these denials hardly mean much.

But was it reported by any decent french websites or just twitter rumor?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

@Nishank: screw Adam n all other midfielders we r being linked to Shocked ! ! the Alonso rumors is the best i have heard for years! ! bounce but i guess the source ain't much reliable is it??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Sepi wrote:if there is a release clause, then no bid needs to be made.
your right,
and its a 8mil € release clause

Sepi wrote:and I think Sunderlan were favs for Wickham?
well not according to Tommo:

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Wickham, Downing and Adam all plan to be completed by LFC next week.
19 Juin

we are in the middle of the week he was talking about, so lets see if he got this ones right.

iftikhar wrote:Any one had a close look at this Nolan Roux kid!!! Is he better than Ngog! In what way!!!
well, at least he isnt worse, you can be sure about that Very Happy

(i havent been following him for ages, but at least ive seen him in the games his team was playing vs the big guns like Lyon or OM..., plus in the shows that show goals scored in the w-ends)
hes more of a good finisher, not very pacey (as ive been reading) nor very strong, but a very intelligent ST.
that was only his 1st season in L1 (and if he didnt scored too many goals this season (6 in 26), its because he was out because of a big injury, and at the end of the season he wasnt at 100%).
before that he was in L2 having a very good ratio of goal scored. (16 in 28 games).

and given that he would cost 8mil € (=£5,2mil)it would basically be the money we would get from selling Ngog,
so no risk taken, and if it doenst work out we could sell him in the future with no big loss given that he was pretty much cheap.

if he came here he would came with no pressure, given that he would be destined to be a backup,
but maybe it could turn out to be a good purchase if hes a late bloomer and can turn into a very good player.

nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

From my perspective, it seems like the Roux signing would make Wickham an irresponsible addition, and from everything I've seen/heard, Roux isn't nearly as good nor does he have nearly as high potential... First signing/major rumors I've heard that I haven't been happy with.

And the whole Zapata thing sounds like a good sign to me... He came out saying he absolutely wanted to come to us, then his agent walked it back, now he's trying to make it seem like he wasn't putting something as strong out there. Seems like he realized he was hurting his negotiation position, but my guess is we get him.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Alonso will not be returning in this transfer window.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Liverpool are interested in signing Udinese defender Cristian Zapata, agent confirms, but Copa America is slowing talks
Centre-back’s representative admits a move to the Premier League would be a dream for his client, who last week spoke of his desire to join the Merseyside outfit
By Aaron McLoughlin
Cristian Zapata's agent has confirmed that Liverpool are interested in his services, but due to the Copa America a move for the Colombian is slowing down.

The 24-year-old Udinese defender admitted last week that he would be prepared to give up Champions League football with the Italians to join the Reds.

He told La FM: "Bayern Munich and Liverpool are two real possibilities for me. We are pretty close to those clubs and those are my options and I hope they come true.

"The Liverpool option is the most serious one."

Now his agent, Massimo Italiani, has admitted that talks over a possible move for the centre-back are ongoing, telling Goal.com Italy: "We are still a long way away from finalising the talks.

"We are searching a team that offers an important project, a team of a certain level, otherwise the player, who has a contract until 2013, will be fine at Udinese."

He also admitted that his client has ambitions of playing in the Premier League.

"The Premer League is his dream, he has told me that, but it is a dream that has not yet come true," he said.

"Also there is the Copa America to come, which is slowing down talks a little. In the next 10 days I think that I will be able to be more clear on Zapata’s future."

Italiani also ruled out a move to fellow Serie A side Fiorentina, saying: "I can exclude this lead, Fiorentina are already sorted in this position. This is a moment in which one talks a lot, but in general little happens."

The 24-year old has made 152 appearances for Udinese since joining the club in 2005, scoring three goals, and could be seen as a long-term replacement for Anfield legend Jamie Carragher.

Well his agent indicating talks are going on but slowing down due to copa america.Hopefully a deal is struck soon.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/06/21/2541366/liverpool-are-interested-in-signing-udinese-defender
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 am

He apparently did this a couple of years, and used Arsenal last time, to get a pay-rise with Udinese. We don't need these people. Sleep
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 am

nj wrote:
Sepi wrote:if there is a release clause, then no bid needs to be made.
your right,
and its a 8mil € release clause

Sepi wrote:and I think Sunderlan were favs for Wickham?
well not according to Tommo:

Pault86 Paul Thompson
Wickham, Downing and Adam all plan to be completed by LFC next week.
19 Juin

we are in the middle of the week he was talking about, so lets see if he got this ones right.

well, at least he isnt worse, you can be sure about that Very Happy

(i havent been following him for ages, but at least ive seen him in the games his team was playing vs the big guns like Lyon or OM..., plus in the shows that show goals scored in the w-ends)
hes more of a good finisher, not very pacey (as ive been reading) nor very strong, but a very intelligent ST.
that was only his 1st season in L1 (and if he didnt scored too many goals this season (6 in 26), its because he was out because of a big injury, and at the end of the season he wasnt at 100%).
before that he was in L2 having a very good ratio of goal scored. (16 in 28 games).

and given that he would cost 8mil € (=£5,2mil)it would basically be the money we would get from selling Ngog,
so no risk taken, and if it doenst work out we could sell him in the future with no big loss given that he was pretty much cheap.

if he came here he would came with no pressure, given that he would be destined to be a backup,
but maybe it could turn out to be a good purchase if hes a late bloomer and can turn into a very good player.

Doesn't sound awesome, you know pale

Scored only a handful of goals and has a worrying injury record. Thing is when we signed Ngog, he was only 19. So when he proved to be a dud even after three year, we can expect to salvage something. Roux is already 23 so if he proves to be another dud in 2-3 years, there will be little salvation Crying or Very sad
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 am

An interesting rumour about that Roux guy, but tbh I'd really like to see some action in the Outbound Transfers thread Neutral

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 am

iftikhar wrote:

Doesn't sound awesome, you know pale

Scored only a handful of goals and has a worrying injury record. Thing is when we signed Ngog, he was only 19. So when he proved to be a dud even after three year, we can expect to salvage something. Roux is already 23 so if he proves to be another dud in 2-3 years, there will be little salvation Crying or Very sad

no one said it would be awesome,
it would be a safe cheap bet for the squad options.
(and its true bets doenst alway pay, but thats the kind of signings you can also regret about if you miss it and he flourish elsewhere, just look a Chicharito..., or players that are late bloomers like Drogba)

and when we signed Ngog he basically was a reserve player for PSG, having played just a handfull games for PSG 1st team,
whereas Roux has been the main asset in helping a shit team getting promoted in L1 last year, and has had a whole season in L1 this season (and yes was injured this season, but its not worriying or smtg, it happens: he just 1st broke his metatarsal at the end of last year, and then came back too soon and got injured again).

and tbh when clus like Lyon, Marseille, Shalke...are interested in you, and when a few weeks ago France NT staff says you're close to be called up (whereas you plays in arguably the shittiest team in L1), that must mean you have some quality at least
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next