How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

+49
Turok_TTZ
FennecFox7
cheesy
punkfusion1992
guest7
Lord Awesome
alexjanosik
buddytaller
bebop_23
halamadrid2
uzonero
Arsenalfaithfull
BeautifulGame
RealGunner
Iceman
che
Vibe
DeviAngel
Adit
S
Highburied
Rossoneri Ninja
AttacanteBG
BiasedMilanFan3
Mia_San_Mia
teamanarchy
EarlyPrototype
Red Alert
billy_gr
daneq
Giovanni10
cyberman
Dnmac4
Le Samourai
H.A.
Amar
StevieRayVaughan
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jack Daniels
Magricos
Zealous
Gil
zarola
Swanhends
The Messiah
Ganso
The Madrid One
BarrileteCosmico
53 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
LOLUWHAT

to win Ballon d'or its a well know fact that you have to win WC/CL to win it, ramos did neither but he was still the best rightfully getting recognised by UEFA that year
Greatness is recognized where it matters in the biggest stage, the biggest award. Not in some sentimental award list who most people won't even remember in 2 weeks time after the ceremony.

And FFS Carles Puyol even won the UEFA Club Football awards for best defender in 2005-2006.

So much recognition for Ramos.

And for the last time. The Ballon d'or is not related to FIFA back then so LOLUWHAT on your link.



Last edited by Jack Daniels on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:41 pm

wow this thread.....

:facepalm:

I will not return to this thread

too much hate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:So you think Cannavaro dint deserve the Ballon D'Or that year ? :facepalm:

No, Henry or Ronaldinho did.......

Both went to the CL final, Ronaldinho won the league and was the best CL player that year aswell ffs......

Cannavaro was poor at league level that season he got raped by a 17 yr old Fabregas ffs.....

I dont care how great he was at the WC he didnt deserve it, just like Iniesta didnt deserve to finish top 3 based on his mediocre year.....

Keep hating Mole.FIFA always gives recognition to players who perform well in the world cup.In this case Cannavaro had an instrumental club season as well and not to mention quite outstanding in the world cup.

so you're basing his league level perfomance in a one off match in the Champions league knockouts.:facepalm:

And to think that he's faced far tougher opponents in the world cup

Wow you're hate for Cannavaro has gone to another level.

Havent we had this discussion before ?

Anyways world cup is far prestigious than CL for me.


No i just dont like giving an award to someone based over a year because of thier performances in a month long tournament......

That doesnt just go for Cannavaro that goes for anyone......

And iam not basing his performances of Juventus of one KO match iam just making a point.....

Fact is over the year, Henry and Ronaldinho were much better than Cannavaro...

I dont care what Fifa does, i dont like it and iam putting my point accross in some ways i was happy Messi got it instead of a spanish player in 2010 because maybe Fifa or Uefa are now moving away from the bullshit.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
LOLUWHAT

to win Ballon d'or its a well know fact that you have to win WC/CL to win it, ramos did neither but he was still the best rightfully getting recognised by UEFA that year
Greatness is recognized where it matters in the biggest stage, the biggest award. Not in some sentimental award list who most people won't even remember in 2 weeks time after the ceremony.

And FFS Carles Puyol even won the UEFA Club Football awards for best defender in 2005-2006.

So much recognition for Ramos.

And for the last time. The Ballon d'or is not related to FIFA back then so LOLUWHAT on your link.


how about you show me where puyol won it in 2006 eh

as we all know, ANYONE can have a good WC as forlan showed us, it doesnt mean that youre better than the players that really derserves that award but dont win it because the TEAM hasnt got anything to show for it ffs

so you think owen deserved the ballon d'or over raul or messi deserved it over sneijder....seriously the fifa is filled with conspiracy

it shows you that in fact it WAS part of the fifa when messi won it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by S Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:So you think Cannavaro dint deserve the Ballon D'Or that year ? :facepalm:

No, Henry or Ronaldinho did.......

Both went to the CL final, Ronaldinho won the league and was the best CL player that year aswell ffs......

Cannavaro was poor at league level that season he got raped by a 17 yr old Fabregas ffs.....

I dont care how great he was at the WC he didnt deserve it, just like Iniesta didnt deserve to finish top 3 based on his mediocre year.....

Keep hating Mole.FIFA always gives recognition to players who perform well in the world cup.In this case Cannavaro had an instrumental club season as well and not to mention quite outstanding in the world cup.

so you're basing his league level perfomance in a one off match in the Champions league knockouts.:facepalm:

And to think that he's faced far tougher opponents in the world cup

Wow you're hate for Cannavaro has gone to another level.

Havent we had this discussion before ?

Anyways world cup is far prestigious than CL for me.


No i just dont like giving an award to someone based over a year because of thier performances in a month long tournament......

That doesnt just go for Cannavaro that goes for anyone......

And iam not basing his performances of Juventus of one KO match iam just making a point.....

Fact is over the year, Henry and Ronaldinho were much better than Cannavaro...

I dont care what Fifa does, i dont like it and iam putting my point accross in some ways i was happy Messi got it instead of a spanish player in 2010 because maybe Fifa or Uefa are now moving away from the bullshit.....

Thats absolute nonsense.

Again they did look at Cannavaro's contributions for Juventus.Its not that he had a poor club season.

Did Dinho and Henry have better club seasons ?YES.

But that was eclipsed by Cannavaro's perfomance in the biggest sporting competition in the world.and to think that he wasnt Italy's best player is just not giving credit where its due.

World Cup holds more weight than the Champions League no matter if its played for 10 days or one month.

which is why Milito won UEFA Player of the year i reckon ?(I am not sure)

When it comes to world cup year ,world cup perfomances are always given first preference because its the WORLD CUP GODAMMIT !!!!!!!!

and Dinho came in third that year.Its not like he dint recieve any recognition.

Like Czy says legends are made with NT and rightfully so.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28505
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Speaking of Milito, that was a joke that he wasnt even nominated for Balon D'or ffs :facepalm:

It probably holds more weight than the Champions League or your league season but i for one dont like it......

It sends out the wrong message imo......

Dont worry people we dont have to perform this season because it wont win us any end of year awards, lets just save all our energy for the WC because thats the only thing that matters.....

I for one dont like it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
how about you show me where puyol won it in 2006 eh

as we all know, ANYONE can have a good WC as forlan showed us, it doesnt mean that youre better than the players that really derserves that award but dont win it because the TEAM hasnt got anything to show for it ffs

so you think owen deserved the ballon d'or over raul or messi deserved it over sneijder....seriously the fifa is filled with conspiracy

it shows you that in fact it WAS part of the fifa when messi won it

http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/newsid=1498478.html <--- there LOLUWHAT

And btw. We are talking about Sergio Ramos as the best defender for 2005-2006 right? If you want my opinion if Cannavaro deserved his' Ballon d'or, then NO. Henry or Ronaldinho deserved it more. But we are talking about defenders here. Sergio Ramos wasn't even in the nominees ffs. Best defender of the year my ass.

Let me ask you a question. Did Ramos deserve his UEFA sentimental award you say even if Carles Puyol won UEFA's Club Football award for defender of the year?

Everybody knows FIFA was part of the "2010 FIFA Ballon D'or" award. So what are you trying to prove there? You keep bashing the the Ballon d'or for FIFA's ridiculous part while forgetting that the award only got merged for 2010 onwards and we are talking about 2006 award here HELLO.


Last edited by Jack Daniels on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Thats absolute nonsense.

Again they did look at Cannavaro's contributions for Juventus.Its not that he had a poor club season.

Did Dinho and Henry have better club seasons ?YES.

But that was eclipsed by Cannavaro's perfomance in the biggest sporting competition in the world.and to think that he wasnt Italy's best player is just not giving credit where its due.

World Cup holds more weight than the Champions League no matter if its played for 10 days or one month.

which is why Milito won UEFA Player of the year i reckon ?(I am not sure)

When it comes to world cup year ,world cup perfomances are always given first preference because its the WORLD CUP GODAMMIT !!!!!!!!

and Dinho came in third that year.Its not like he dint recieve any recognition.

Like Czy says legends are made with NT and rightfully so.

lol he wasnt even close to being the most important player for juve, there were about 5-6 players better than him whereas ramos was one of our most important player that year

milito shouldnt even have won it anyways

if youre only judged by WC, why wasnt snejider awarded the ballon d'or last season(he wasnt even in top 3 that year) lets also forget that he was the main reason why inter won CL/League that year....Do you have to practically win the WC to get this award....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Don't hang up on me now. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Don't hang up on me now. albino



What came to my mind when i saw this post banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
how about you show me where puyol won it in 2006 eh

as we all know, ANYONE can have a good WC as forlan showed us, it doesnt mean that youre better than the players that really derserves that award but dont win it because the TEAM hasnt got anything to show for it ffs

so you think owen deserved the ballon d'or over raul or messi deserved it over sneijder....seriously the fifa is filled with conspiracy

it shows you that in fact it WAS part of the fifa when messi won it

http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/newsid=1498478.html <--- there LOLUWHAT

And btw. We are talking about Sergio Ramos as the best defender for 2005-2006 right? If you want my opinion if Cannavaro deserved his' Ballon d'or, then NO. Henry or Ronaldinho deserved it more. But we are talking about defenders here.

Let me ask you a question. Did Ramos deserve his UEFA sentimental award you say even if Carles Puyol won UEFA's Club Football award for defender of the year?

Everybody knows FIFA was part of the "2010 FIFA Ballon D'or" award. So what are you trying to prove there? You keep bashing the the Ballon d'or for FIFA's ridiculous part while forgetting that the award only got merged for 2010 onwards and we are talking about 2006 award here HELLO.

is this Ballon d'or???? LOLUWHAT

btw didnt barca win CL that year anyways, again automatic award even if youre not the best

again instead of ballon d'or it was called fifa world player of the year...what a difference *rolleyes*

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Ballon D'Or is bullocks now.

We all know it's fan base now.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6086
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 pm

exactly, the deserved person doesnt get it

but how could they make it more fair??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
how about you show me where puyol won it in 2006 eh

as we all know, ANYONE can have a good WC as forlan showed us, it doesnt mean that youre better than the players that really derserves that award but dont win it because the TEAM hasnt got anything to show for it ffs

so you think owen deserved the ballon d'or over raul or messi deserved it over sneijder....seriously the fifa is filled with conspiracy

it shows you that in fact it WAS part of the fifa when messi won it

http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/newsid=1498478.html <--- there LOLUWHAT

And btw. We are talking about Sergio Ramos as the best defender for 2005-2006 right? If you want my opinion if Cannavaro deserved his' Ballon d'or, then NO. Henry or Ronaldinho deserved it more. But we are talking about defenders here.

Let me ask you a question. Did Ramos deserve his UEFA sentimental award you say even if Carles Puyol won UEFA's Club Football award for defender of the year?

Everybody knows FIFA was part of the "2010 FIFA Ballon D'or" award. So what are you trying to prove there? You keep bashing the the Ballon d'or for FIFA's ridiculous part while forgetting that the award only got merged for 2010 onwards and we are talking about 2006 award here HELLO.

is this Ballon d'or???? LOLUWHAT

btw didnt barca win CL that year anyways, again automatic award even if youre not the best

again instead of ballon d'or it was called fifa world player of the year...what a difference *rolleyes*

Here we go ladies and gentlemen! He completely ignored my rebuttal.

btw you just said "Rightfully recognized by UEFA for Sergio Ramos" now you doubt UEFA's credentials as soon as you knew Puyol won it? LMFAO

halamadrid2 wrote:again instead of ballon d'or it was called fifa world player of the year...what a difference *rolleyes*

Stop panicking. You're not making any sense anymore. Ballon d'or and FIFA WPOY were different awards.

Don't hang up on me again Smile

You can do it son. albino


Last edited by Jack Daniels on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 pm

*The number you have dialed is either unavailable or out of coverage area, please try again later* *toot*

albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
how about you show me where puyol won it in 2006 eh

as we all know, ANYONE can have a good WC as forlan showed us, it doesnt mean that youre better than the players that really derserves that award but dont win it because the TEAM hasnt got anything to show for it ffs

so you think owen deserved the ballon d'or over raul or messi deserved it over sneijder....seriously the fifa is filled with conspiracy

it shows you that in fact it WAS part of the fifa when messi won it

http://www.uefa.com/uefasupercup/news/newsid=1498478.html <--- there LOLUWHAT

And btw. We are talking about Sergio Ramos as the best defender for 2005-2006 right? If you want my opinion if Cannavaro deserved his' Ballon d'or, then NO. Henry or Ronaldinho deserved it more. But we are talking about defenders here.

Let me ask you a question. Did Ramos deserve his UEFA sentimental award you say even if Carles Puyol won UEFA's Club Football award for defender of the year?

Everybody knows FIFA was part of the "2010 FIFA Ballon D'or" award. So what are you trying to prove there? You keep bashing the the Ballon d'or for FIFA's ridiculous part while forgetting that the award only got merged for 2010 onwards and we are talking about 2006 award here HELLO.

is this Ballon d'or???? LOLUWHAT

btw didnt barca win CL that year anyways, again automatic award even if youre not the best

again instead of ballon d'or it was called fifa world player of the year...what a difference *rolleyes*

Here we go ladies and gentlemen! He completely ignored my rebuttal.

btw you just said "Rightfully recognized by UEFA for Sergio Ramos" now you doubt UEFA's credentials as soon as you knew Puyol won it? LMFAO

"again instead of ballon d'or it was called fifa world player of the year...what a difference *rolleyes*"

Stop panicking. You're not making any sense anymore. Ballon d'or and FIFA WPOY were different awards.

but what you gave me was neither!!

ramos won the UEFA's 2005–06 All-World Defensive Player of the Year...now if you wanna question that we gonna have to agree to disagree

i feel the award puyol won only base it on the CL and not the whole season even if they try to make it out that way...which is why lehmann won it for best keeper, puyol for defender, deco for mid and eto for Forward...starting to smell CL final
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:56 pm

*The number you have dialed is either unavailable or out of coverage area, please try again later* *toot*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

but what you gave me was neither!!

ramos won the UEFA's 2005–06 All-World Defensive Player of the Year...now if you wanna question that we gonna have to agree to disagree

i feel the award puyol won only base it on the CL and not the whole season even if they try to make it out that way...which is why lehmann won it for best keeper, puyol for defender, deco for mid and eto for Forward...starting to smell CL final
BTW before we agree to disagree. I've never heard of that "UEFA All-World X position Player of the year Award. Can you enlighten me about that award? who were the winners last season?

You really think that the only reason players won some awards because they reach or win a tournament?

I'm not saying that Puyol was the best defender in 2006. I'm just questioning your faith on UEFA for that Award you keep blabbing about for Sergio Ramos when Puyol won UEFA's club defender award.

Fabio Cannavaro was still IMO the best defender in 2005-2006.

EDIT : You copy my line after not replying for god knows how long? I even forgot we were debating here because you were gone. ZZzzzZZzz
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:07 pm

donno found it on his twitter biography page, btw did u just realise were back to square one
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25035
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Our debate never really did go past square one. As soon as you saw the phrase Ballon d'or in my sentence you bashed me for it.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by cheesy Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 pm

In my opinion, he is one of the best full backs in the world. He has a very good all-round game, as he is good at going forward and also has good defensive ability.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Ramos has no technique? Your kidding right?

I agree that ramos is obviously not the best RB in the world, but the hate here is unbelievable.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7529
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

*reads thread title*
Better than pepe at his own position. nuff said.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2448
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Blue Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Poot mans Bosingwa.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 3026
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 am

last year was his worst year as a footballer

seems to be getting better this year though it is true he fell off the pedestal
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 676
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Lex Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:19 am

Just found out he got another red card to add to his mountain of reds. How many career reds has he now got in total? Wasn't it in double figures IIRC?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

How do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 6 Empty Re: How do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum