We will not see CR in euro 2012?

+22
FennecFox7
RealGunner
buddytaller
VivaStPauli
Zealous
The Franchise
McLewis
EarlyPrototype
Mamad
aford92
Kev
The Messiah
Le Samourai
Magricos
Dnmac4
the xcx
LeVersacci
SaintJoe
StrugaRock
izzy
xabi
billionmillion
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Isn't this the year Bendtner wins the Balon D'Or?

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:58 am

billionmillion wrote:So what is problem? you always bash messi, let one time we bash c.ronaldo
Since when has messi been insulted, other then being joked around for being short? Even most madrid fans think he is better then ronaldo by a distance, so screw off.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7538
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Kev Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:08 am

The Franchise wrote:Both the defence and Cristiano played like trash but neither are soley blame for the loss.

Denmark in the first half controlled the game, clearly the better possession team.

Midfield of Portugal not getting close enough to the Danes mid and the the forwards didnt close down much at all.

Cristiano constantly losing the ball and making crap passes didnt help, neither did the leftback sucking or Rolando getting turned inside and out by Eriksen 3 times in the same move but their lack of consistent quality possession hurt them and Denmark kept the ball superbly.

In the second half, Portugal had the ball in better areas and with more control of the game, but no creativity as Nani was well defended and Cristiano did nothing. Then they got picked off on the counter attack.

Watching Portugal, Cristiano is always the same. Barely does anything and when he does more then half the time he ends up giving the ball away with poor passes. He will score his token meaningless goal against minnows and will take the credit.

Wow, I totally didn't expect that post from you. I expected you to write a glowing praise about him, portraying him in a positive, respectful, light, like you always do.

/sarcasm.

It's lines like the one highlighted in red that just p*sses the hell out of me sometimes and prompt me to write rants like this one. Broad, sweeping, and most importantly, NEGATIVE generalisations built upon obviously biased foundations destroy the integrity of this forum.

Criticising Ronaldo for his poor play and poor leadership is one thing, but writing meaningless, unreasonable and undeniably provocative lines such as the one above is utterly pointless.

Posters criticize Messi for not playing up to his usual standards in Argentina, but they don't write crap like that, unless they are obviously trolling. Even when he doesn't score for Argentina (which has been the norm in the past two years), people still praise him for his attacking efforts and intents. But when Ronaldo scores for Portugal, many posters instantly try and find ways to castigate him for his efforts.

Even ignoring the fact that he was not 100% fit, Ronaldo does not deserve to be portrayed in this light.

If I were given a choice to see Ronaldo score two goals against Denmark and play p*ss poor for the other 88 minutes or play very well for 90 minutes but not score or assists anything, then, I'll choose the first option. Pleasing armchair critics is nowhere near as important as getting results, especially in high- pressure, intense environments like the one he was in.


*prepares for a 25% reduction*
*prepares for "butthurt" memes*




Last edited by Kevacious on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Looking for a scapegoat?






Quaresma :coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 36

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by ChollaVille Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Sorry, but you will not see him in Poland/Ukraine.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Mia_San_Mia Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:50 pm

if you see him he will loose by 4 goals margin vs germany
Mia_San_Mia
Mia_San_Mia
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by ChollaVille Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 pm

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 300493_10150856028520442_506050441_21028504_1567118476_n
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by LeVersacci Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:42 pm

And what happend last time Very Happy?


IRL you're probably shitting bricks :flower:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 am

Kevacious wrote:
Wow, I totally didn't expect that post from you. I expected you to write a glowing praise about him, portraying him in a positive, respectful, light, like you always do.

/sarcasm.

It's lines like the one highlighted in red that just p*sses the hell out of me sometimes and prompt me to write rants like this one. Broad, sweeping, and most importantly, NEGATIVE generalisations built upon obviously biased foundations destroy the integrity of this forum.

Criticising Ronaldo for his poor play and poor leadership is one thing, but writing meaningless, unreasonable and undeniably provocative lines such as the one above is utterly pointless.

Posters criticize Messi for not playing up to his usual standards in Argentina, but they don't write crap like that, unless they are obviously trolling. Even when he doesn't score for Argentina (which has been the norm in the past two years), people still praise him for his attacking efforts and intents. But when Ronaldo scores for Portugal, many posters instantly try and find ways to castigate him for his efforts.

Even ignoring the fact that he was not 100% fit, Ronaldo does not deserve to be portrayed in this light.

If I were given a choice to see Ronaldo score two goals against Denmark and play p*ss poor for the other 88 minutes or play very well for 90 minutes but not score or assists anything, then, I'll choose the first option. Pleasing armchair critics is nowhere near as important as getting results, especially in high- pressure, intense environments like the one he was in.


*prepares for a 25% reduction*
*prepares for "butthurt" memes*



Than you must rate lampard higher than zidane, seeing as he scored more goals than zidane even though he can´t dominate a team as much as zidane or play as good.

Look messi scored against chile but it was the worst he had played for argentina for a while.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Kev Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Kevacious wrote:
Wow, I totally didn't expect that post from you. I expected you to write a glowing praise about him, portraying him in a positive, respectful, light, like you always do.

/sarcasm.

It's lines like the one highlighted in red that just p*sses the hell out of me sometimes and prompt me to write rants like this one. Broad, sweeping, and most importantly, NEGATIVE generalisations built upon obviously biased foundations destroy the integrity of this forum.

Criticising Ronaldo for his poor play and poor leadership is one thing, but writing meaningless, unreasonable and undeniably provocative lines such as the one above is utterly pointless.

Posters criticize Messi for not playing up to his usual standards in Argentina, but they don't write crap like that, unless they are obviously trolling. Even when he doesn't score for Argentina (which has been the norm in the past two years), people still praise him for his attacking efforts and intents. But when Ronaldo scores for Portugal, many posters instantly try and find ways to castigate him for his efforts.

Even ignoring the fact that he was not 100% fit, Ronaldo does not deserve to be portrayed in this light.

If I were given a choice to see Ronaldo score two goals against Denmark and play p*ss poor for the other 88 minutes or play very well for 90 minutes but not score or assists anything, then, I'll choose the first option. Pleasing armchair critics is nowhere near as important as getting results, especially in high- pressure, intense environments like the one he was in.


*prepares for a 25% reduction*
*prepares for "butthurt" memes*



Than you must rate lampard higher than zidane, seeing as he scored more goals than zidane even though he can´t dominate a team as much as zidane or play as good.

Look messi scored against chile but it was the worst he had played for argentina for a while.
What you don't get is that I would rather Zidane to score an urgently needed equaliser or winning goal in a CL final and play crap for the rest of the game than dominate the midfield like he normally does and fail to score and assist, which results in a loss or draw for the team.

Winning ugly is still winning. Even though everybody hates seeing their team lose to a team that plays in an ugly fashion, we must learn to accept the loss, unless, obviously, the referee played a big hand ala Stamfordbridgepoli.



Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Keep crying and making excuses for him all you like, wont change a thing.

As much as you would like it to be the coach, his teammates and everyone elses fault other then him. It isnt, he has to have blame when he is doing stupid flicks and losing possession.

I hate Cristiano? Yeah, so what? Doesnt make any of what I said wrong.

Because he scored a freekick, he is reserved from blame?

Despite it meaning nothing seeing as they lost?

He did considerably more negative then positive in that game, anyone who isnt a fanboy can see that.




The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Haters will hate. At least he's not playing in a star-studded Argentina side who struggles against nobodies consistently and gets pummeled by the better teams. With Portugal, there's a visible talent deficiency at several positions and general lack of depth.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Kev Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:11 pm

"Criticising Ronaldo for his poor play and poor leadership is one thing, but writing meaningless, unreasonable and undeniably provocative lines such as the one above is utterly pointless."

Maybe my English is actually horrendous, but I'm pretty sure the above statement is pretty clear in its meaning.

I'm not saying he played the best match of all time. In fact, he played poor compared to his usual standards. I'm not even saying he's blameless. In fact, as a player and captain, he deserves some blame for the loss.

But the additional line you wrote at the end of your post was firstly unproductive, secondly untruthful, thirdly libelous, fourthly controversial, fifthly provocative, sixthly disrespectful, seventhly underhanded, eighthly inaccurate, ninethly unfair, tenthly needless, eleventhly....

I could go on and on and on.

But the fact remains that you wrote a comment was, for lack of a more unequivocal word, bad.

The only way it can be refuted is if Cristiano himself makes an account in this forum and replies to your post, saying that he didn't take the credit. And since we know that won't happen, crap like that line goes unpunished.

To be frank, Portugal and Ronaldo aren't my favourite two entities. In terms of my favourite European national teams, the first is Spain, the second is England, the third is Portugal and the fourth is Germany. In terms of my favourite players, the first is Alonso, the second is Casillas, the third is Ozil and the fourth is Ronaldo. But, I find myself spending most of my defensive efforts for these two entities states above. Why? You do the maths.

So yes, I will continue "crying" and "making excuses" as you so glamorously said, as long as the point gets across.



Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:Keep crying and making excuses for him all you like, wont change a thing.

As much as you would like it to be the coach, his teammates and everyone elses fault other then him. It isnt, he has to have blame when he is doing stupid flicks and losing possession.

I hate Cristiano? Yeah, so what? Doesnt make any of what I said wrong.

Because he scored a freekick, he is reserved from blame?

Despite it meaning nothing seeing as they lost?

He did considerably more negative then positive in that game, anyone who isnt a fanboy can see that.





Stop making shit up. He tried hard to make Portugal win more than you put it. "Stupid flicks and losing possesion" pathetic.

Stop talking like the other 10 players on the field actually did something worth mentioning.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:I hate Cristiano? Yeah, so what? Doesnt make any of what I said wrong.

Because he scored a freekick, he is reserved from blame?

Despite it meaning nothing seeing as they lost?

He did considerably more negative then positive in that game, anyone who isnt a fanboy can see that.


Yes it does actually. Indeed he played pretty poor, and no portuguese fan is taking the blame off him. Why do say his goal meant nothing though? True, Portugal lost. But one more goal and we would have tied. Do you suggest teams losing 2-0 or 3-0 just give up, because their goals will be useless?

Indeed, you are right. But maybe someone who didn't hate Cristiano would realise he did a little good, compared to the rest of the team who didn't.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:30 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Keep crying and making excuses for him all you like, wont change a thing.

As much as you would like it to be the coach, his teammates and everyone elses fault other then him. It isnt, he has to have blame when he is doing stupid flicks and losing possession.

I hate Cristiano? Yeah, so what? Doesnt make any of what I said wrong.

Because he scored a freekick, he is reserved from blame?

Despite it meaning nothing seeing as they lost?

He did considerably more negative then positive in that game, anyone who isnt a fanboy can see that.





Stop making shit up. He tried hard to make Portugal win more than you put it. "Stupid flicks and losing possesion" pathetic.

Stop talking like the other 10 players on the field actually did something worth mentioning.
Don't mind that ignorant guy.

He hates anything related to Madrid & Ronaldo
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? - Page 3 Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum