We will not see CR in euro 2012?

+22
FennecFox7
RealGunner
buddytaller
VivaStPauli
Zealous
The Franchise
McLewis
EarlyPrototype
Mamad
aford92
Kev
The Messiah
Le Samourai
Magricos
Dnmac4
the xcx
LeVersacci
SaintJoe
StrugaRock
izzy
xabi
billionmillion
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Its easy to be the best playing in best teams in the world. but some said that cr is the best in every team and he doesnt need his team mates. what happened now? We will not see him in the euro-2012? maybe to bring real madrid players for the play-off game? even Nani plays better for national team than CR.

My point is that nobody can carry his team alone. its for cr fanboys who understand it now i think
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm

It's not Ronaldo's fault that the Danes are f*cking boss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by xabi Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm

why does everybody seem to think Portugal are already out lol. They still have a great chance to qualify through play-off rounds.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by izzy Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm

What ever happened to the play-offs?

And please don't bring this crap round here, trust me we all know your intentions so take it somewhere else.

ITS INTERNATIONAL WEEK. UP SCANDANAVIA.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by StrugaRock Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Their defense was shit these last games, no Pepe, no Carvalho, no Coentrao. Also their coach isn't the smartest one around, but still miles better than Queiros
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by SaintJoe Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

billionmillion wrote:even Nani plays better for national team than CR.

'even Nani'? Are you implying Nani is bad? But you're right. Nani is the best player on the NT. I'd say Ronaldo is second best. It's funny you'd make this thread when he actually scored. Portugal's defense has been completely horrible. 5 goals conceded in 2 matches. So I'd say the defense has been flopping. Last time I checked, Ronaldo does not actually play in defense.

But there are play-offs. So you might yet see Ronaldo.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

hehe farca fans quickly to bash CR7 even though whole Portugal was a joke today

Both CR7 & Nani did nothing attacking and honestly slept whole game


Though CR7 FK was out of the world!
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Nani 7. "Probably the only Portuguese attacker to emerge with any credit from this game, and was frequently his side’s most dangerous outlet in the attacking third. Beat his man with ease, and even though his final ball was erratic at times, his teammates let him down more than anything. There will be plenty of question marks in the Portuguese camp after this game, but Nani should not be one of them."

Cristiano Ronaldo 6.5
"The Real Madrid man asserted in the build-up to the game that his side were heading to Copenhagen to win, but failed to live up to his pre-match proclamations in a subdued showing. He was overshadowed by Nani for the second game running, and did not break forward with the ball as often as he would have liked. However, he managed to ensure a nervy end to injury time with a stunning 25-yard knuckle-ball of a free kick that flew into the top corner"
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

This thread is a prime example of those who bash other teams but yet didint watch the game..whole portugals NT was poor today, not just CR7.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7570
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Why are people mentioning that Ronaldo scored? The games was dead and buried kind of like the league last year when he went on his run to win the golden boot.

I like Ronaldo, but people have to be fair when they slam Messi they must do the same when Ronaldo plays bad for his country.

His qualifying group was a total joke and for Portugal to be the second worst second place team in all of European qualifying is inexcusable. I mean look at this pathetic excuse for a group, this doesn't EVER happen in South America yet no one ever takes that into consideration.

1 Denmark8 19
2 Portugal 8 16
3 Norway 8 16
4 Iceland 8 4
5 Cyprus 8 2

It's not just today, but he hasn't had a great qualification as a whole.

And while I will give you that Portugal are not one of the strongest teams in Europe and he cannot drag them to a title but they are the strongest team in that group by a mile and it's not a one off game or anything like that they had 8 games to prove themselves and look at them now. I'd hate to see the Euro's with no Portugal/Ronaldo.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
billionmillion wrote:even Nani plays better for national team than CR.

'even Nani'? Are you implying Nani is bad? But you're right. Nani is the best player on the NT. I'd say Ronaldo is second best. It's funny you'd make this thread when he actually scored. Portugal's defense has been completely horrible. 5 goals conceded in 2 matches. So I'd say the defense has been flopping. Last time I checked, Ronaldo does not actually play in defense.

But there are play-offs. So you might yet see Ronaldo.
So we need to bring r.madrids defenders to help ronaldo to make headlines. And if Nani is the best in national team it proves my point: C.Ronaldo is not the best in every team, he is only best in top european clubs

but theres a little man that is the best in every team that he plays
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:39 pm

The xcx wrote:This thread is a prime example of those who bash other teams but yet didint watch the game..whole portugals NT was poor today, not just CR7.

What do you mean today? He had 8 games to win an easy group and they were the second worst team in qualification. OF course it's everyone else's fault but his, but it's all Messi's when he fails. At least try to be somewhat objective as you do kill Messi/Barca any chance you get.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:40 pm

SORRY about the previous post, they were the second worst second place team.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
The xcx wrote:This thread is a prime example of those who bash other teams but yet didint watch the game..whole portugals NT was poor today, not just CR7.

What do you mean today? He had 8 games to win an easy group and they were the second worst team in qualification. OF course it's everyone else's fault but his, but it's all Messi's when he fails. At least try to be somewhat objective as you do kill Messi/Barca any chance you get.
easy group, are *bleep* kidding me? Scandinavian NT have always been strong in mentally and physicly, nor they lack the talent off.
You obv. watch club based football only, to make that kind of comment.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7570
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

CR fanboys always think that if Argentina loses its all messi's fault, if portugal loses its defence fault LOL
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by izzy Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm

billionmillion wrote:So we need to bring r.madrids defenders to help ronaldo to make headlines. And if Nani is the best in national team it proves my point: C.Ronaldo is not the best in every team, he is only best in top european clubs

but theres a little man that is the best in every team that he plays

Why do you always need the reassurance? Why is there always a need to shove this crap down everyones throat?

Are you really that needy?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm

So what is problem? you always bash messi, let one time we bash c.ronaldo
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by izzy Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm

billionmillion wrote:So what is problem? you always bash messi, let one time we bash c.ronaldo

:facepalm: Look, no one actually cares, that's why there is little interest in this thread. If you want constant reminding about Messi then take yourself to the Barca section, open the Messi thread and get your circle jerk on.

No need to fill the forums with this childish crap.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Sleep

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1910
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by SaintJoe Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm

billionmillion wrote:CR fanboys always think that if Argentina loses its all messi's fault, if portugal loses its defence fault LOL

Are you a child or what? Have you seen the games? It WAS Portugal's defense who failed.

Here, I'll just say what you want to hear:

'Portugal conceded 5 goals in 2 matches. Hence, Ronaldo sucks. Therefore, Messi is the best player in the world.'
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

The xcx wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
The xcx wrote:This thread is a prime example of those who bash other teams but yet didint watch the game..whole portugals NT was poor today, not just CR7.

What do you mean today? He had 8 games to win an easy group and they were the second worst team in qualification. OF course it's everyone else's fault but his, but it's all Messi's when he fails. At least try to be somewhat objective as you do kill Messi/Barca any chance you get.
easy group, are *bleep* kidding me? Scandinavian NT have always been strong in mentally and physicly, nor they lack the talent off.
You obv. watch club based football only, to make that kind of comment.

I expected this. To make "Scandinavian football" rival South America for the sake of pushing your argument. I'm half Swedish and my mother is from there, I follow Scandinavian football closer then you and have for a long time, I feel like I have been defending Ibra for about a decade so don't sit here and tell me what I watch and don't watch.

It's typical of people like you to just say, "you don't watch it so you don't know" I find that some of the worst posters on this board use that argument more then any as that is the last ditch attempt to quantify the garbage they are pushing.

Are you honestly going to tell me that when this group came out you were thinking, "Man, Portugal is in real danger of not qualifying, there in the Scandinavian group of death." Please, get off it. This is nothing compared to South American qualifying for World Cup and yes this group is a cake walk compared to what Messi faces in SA. Do you not think Portugal is the best team in that group?

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
billionmillion wrote:CR fanboys always think that if Argentina loses its all messi's fault, if portugal loses its defence fault LOL

Are you a child or what? Have you seen the games? It WAS Portugal's defense who failed.

Here, I'll just say what you want to hear:

'Portugal conceded 5 goals in 2 matches. Hence, Ronaldo sucks. Therefore, Messi is the best player in the world.'

Dude, I'm going to concede that you know way more then me about all things Portugal including there league and there players and I actually like you as a poster.

You cannot blame this on two games, they played 8 games and came second in a week group and were the second worst second place team out of Europe. They had an easy group and were the best team in it and to be in this position is just not right. You cannot take the blame away from Ronaldo and put it on two games and the defense. Look at Messi's defense in his NT, it's pathetic, Ronaldo has to deal with it too as Potugal's defense is usually world class in my opinion.

I agree with the OP if this was Messi he would be getting killed right now and rightfully so.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
The xcx wrote:This thread is a prime example of those who bash other teams but yet didint watch the game..whole portugals NT was poor today, not just CR7.

What do you mean today? He had 8 games to win an easy group and they were the second worst team in qualification. OF course it's everyone else's fault but his, but it's all Messi's when he fails. At least try to be somewhat objective as you do kill Messi/Barca any chance you get.
easy group, are *bleep* kidding me? Scandinavian NT have always been strong in mentally and physicly, nor they lack the talent off.
You obv. watch club based football only, to make that kind of comment.

I expected this. To make "Scandinavian football" rival South America for the sake of pushing your argument. I'm half Swedish and my mother is from there, I follow Scandinavian football closer then you and have for a long time, I feel like I have been defending Ibra for about a decade so don't sit here and tell me what I watch and don't watch.

It's typical of people like you to just say, "you don't watch it so you don't know" I find that some of the worst posters on this board use that argument more then any as that is the last ditch attempt to quantify the garbage they are pushing.

Are you honestly going to tell me that when this group came out you were thinking, "Man, Portugal is in real danger of not qualifying, there in the Scandinavian group of death." Please, get off it. This is nothing compared to South American qualifying for World Cup and yes this group is a cake walk compared to what Messi faces in SA. Do you not think Portugal is the best team in that group?

I am sure majority even thought that Portugal was the best team in that group. But that wasnt the case here, as we all witnessed. Saying this was a easy group is very wrong, playing with Norway, Denmark. I have never recalled that its easy to play against with those two tho. Like you witnessed, Denmark was totally bossing and not just offensively, but defence of theirs was pretty good. As for Portugals NT, yes it sucked today, but CR7 was not the cause here, every player in the pitch should be ashamed of todays display. Ofc when it comes to talent, Portugal tops Denmark and Norway, but it wasnt the case today, everyone was just poor, didint look for a win and overall it was a bad game. I dont get the part of South American, why are you putting this to the argument. Two different sides, and style of play. Apples vs Oranges to me.
Besides look at the EURO qualifycations with Scandinavian Nts. We had 6 contenders, 1 one of them being 4 time World cup winner and yet surprisingly we got a second place.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7570
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by SaintJoe Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:24 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Dude, I'm going to concede that you know way more then me about all things Portugal including there league and there players and I actually like you as a poster.

You cannot blame this on two games, they played 8 games and came second in a week group and were the second worst second place team out of Europe. They had an easy group and were the best team in it and to be in this position is just not right. You cannot take the blame away from Ronaldo and put it on two games and the defense. Look at Messi's defense in his NT, it's pathetic, Ronaldo has to deal with it too as Potugal's defense is usually world class in my opinion.

I agree with the OP if this was Messi he would be getting killed right now and rightfully so.

I'm not taking the blame away from Ronaldo! I just said he's the best player after Nani. Yet, they both sucked. In fact, the whole team has been horrible throughout the tournament.

I just don't understand why the second best player (according to me) is being singled out. Cyprus scored 4 goals, Denmark 2, Iceland 3, Portugal's defense deserves much more blame. I do agree: we have a world class defense. But god damnit, it ain't working out Sad
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04
Posts : 756
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by StrugaRock Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:25 pm

these kind of threads is the reason I don't post often in this forum, it's always Barca vs Madrid and Messi vs CR
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1267
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

We will not see CR in euro 2012? Empty Re: We will not see CR in euro 2012?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum