Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

+31
izzy
Lord Awesome
Lord Spencer
Sushi Master
Zealous
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
Kev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
7amood11
Lord Hades
BeautifulGame
Senor Penguin
Lex
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
bazinga
EarlyPrototype
B-Mac
dostoevsky
guest7
Red Alert
Jack Daniels
Messi
StevieRayVaughan
ÖMARz
windkick
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
El Chelsea Fuerte
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? Empty Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 am

Last Thursday, Cris went to the San Cristóbal de Los Ángeles neighborhood in the south of Madrid, which is best known for producing one Raúl González Blanco, to visit Rulo’s old school, the Colegio Navas de Tolosa. The school has created a center for adults and children with intellectual handicaps, and that’s where Cris was headed. His presence was a surprise, as the teachers hadn’t told their charges beforehand that Cris was coming, prompting reactions such as “oh my God, that’s Cristiano Ronaldo!” Cris greeted all of them, saying, “how are you all? Do you support Madrid?” One kid replied, “Cristiano, I support Atleti, but you’re the best.” During his visit around the installations, Cris said to Jorge Mendes, who had accompanied him there, “Jorge, this is really tough, but these kids are incredible. They deserve everything that’s being done for them.”

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? 2011-10-03cris02

The best moment came when Amador, one of the students at the center, told Cris, “look Cristiano, you’re number one, better than Messi. But tell me please, are we going to beat Barça this year?” In response, Cris put his arm around Amador and told him, “it’s okay friend, this year we’re going to beat Barça.” This made Amador so happy that he told his 51 classmates, “now we’re all going to sing Madrid’s hymn.” And that’s what they did, with Cristiano joining in. This promoted Mendes to say, “it’s been a while since I’ve seen Cristiano like this. He’s also a big kid and this type of thing makes him emotional.”

Last edited by Crimson on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:48 am

:bow: :bow: I hadn't seen this clip until today and my Sports Marketing prof played it. Brilliant Cool

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:02 am

So all he did was visit?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 am

Cristiano is a great guy....glad wealth and fame isn't getting the best of him

And I would never have guessed the ad was about Armani jeans haha
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 am

It's because I'm not rich, handsome and have great footy skills Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 am

Yawn, another Cronaldo thread.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:45 am

So he showed up to rally supporters for Real Madrid and give them false ideas that R. Madrid will beat Barca? Sounds like a terrible guy Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 am

Give credit where credit is due. Sad people.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:01 am

I love that kid who said he supported Atleti Smile Since my autograph incident like 3 years ago, he seems like he has matured. Good for him.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 am

What autograph incident? My curiosity has been sparked.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:15 am

jiopsi wrote:*Cry*, another Cronaldo thread.

albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:16 am

jiopsi wrote:Yawn, another Cronaldo thread.

Says the guy that makes 100000 threads about Barca/Messi. Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:44 am

he went to a hospital and started to play with the kids....

seriously is this so hard?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 am

omarish wrote:he went to a hospital and started to play with the kids....

seriously is this so hard?

Obviously it is

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:53 am

I have no idea why someone would neg rep this thread.

Yeah, he could probably do more, yeah he might annoy you. But just look at the picture, he's obviously made the day for these people and it's a wonderful gesture.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 am

butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....seriously some of you are sad, if he donated millions to a catalan hospital or school you would still all probably neg it. he probably has a busier life then all of you and he finds time to go and bring up spirits of some people who are less fortunate, that's more then a lot of us can say we have done to help others. seriously grow up
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:12 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....seriously some of you are sad, if he donated millions to a catalan hospital or school you would still all probably neg it. he probably has a busier life then all of you and he finds time to go and bring up spirits of some people who are less fortunate, that's more then a lot of us can say we have done to help others. seriously grow up

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 am

Some people just deserve a :facepalm:

Great gesture from Ronaldo though.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am

I'd also like to ask people why they hate Dani Alves, but well, some players just have that sort of face which rival fans are going to hate, right? Ronaldo's expression makes me want to beat him up, simple as that.

As for this article - I am quite touched. The fact that this wasn't publicised is what kills it for me - it shows Ronaldo went there to actually meet the kids, not to make a media circus and get some positive PR.

That is all.

bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 am

I don't hate ppl and I don't hate him but when he dives ( yes he does it ) I am furious because he has such skills and all of that goes away in ppl eyes when he does that ...as for RL I don't know him but great move
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 am

I've seriously learned that most of the hate spurned towards him is based out of pure envy of his looks, skills and fortune. Its a common psychological observation.

He might show some bouts of arrogance, yet what most people don't know is that its done tongue in cheek by CR7 as the man is known to always prefer a light and humorous atmosphere within his interviews, as most of his controversial statements are taken astronomically out of context.

How many acts of pure genuine kindness do I have to point out from him as most of them btw are actually done very much under the radar.

I've already commented on his superb mentality and the reasons behind his discipline and as mentioned, his mentality.

In the end, he happens to be a very well-mannered and respectful person who is in fact sensitive to the less fortunate.

Difference is, he follows through with it.

Respect, Cristiano.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:25 am

The only thing the media took out of is was, Ronaldo " We will beat Barca this season".
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:42 am

Maybe because he's a bit of a git?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 am

His behavior on the pitch can piss me off but when he does stuff like this I find it easier to forgive him for his antics.

Kudos to Cristiano!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:04 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....seriously some of you are sad, if he donated millions to a catalan hospital or school you would still all probably neg it. he probably has a busier life then all of you and he finds time to go and bring up spirits of some people who are less fortunate, that's more then a lot of us can say we have done to help others. seriously grow up
Oh wow. Almost everyone of the biggest stars makes stuff like this, but you don't see every thread about them in the general section. Sometimes I just wonder, how naive people here really are.

Btw: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8714-messi-dedicates-goal-to-2-legged-amputee
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next