Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

+31
izzy
Lord Awesome
Lord Spencer
Sushi Master
Zealous
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
Kev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
7amood11
Lord Hades
BeautifulGame
Senor Penguin
Lex
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
bazinga
EarlyPrototype
B-Mac
dostoevsky
guest7
Red Alert
Jack Daniels
Messi
StevieRayVaughan
Ă–MARz
windkick
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
El Chelsea Fuerte
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Apparently it was not publicized and no media was present during the event. Some media outlets caught up with the story afterwords, so I am not sure about Madrid assigning him this particular job.

Also, doing it anonymously is a waste of gesture, his statues as a top footballer is what those kids were looking for.

It reminds of a time when Socrates went to a hospital disguised so that no one knows he is Socrates. But when he saw the patients were just being mildly amused by his generous donation, he broke the disguise and they were ecstatic at seeing the legend visiting them.

Celebrities have the power to make donations feel more special I guess.

@neg repping; it is getting annoying, there are people who don't appreciate the effort of other posters. Ridiculous.

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:@neg repping; it is getting annoying, there are people who don't appreciate the effort of other posters. Ridiculous.
Jiopsi
Negative votes given : 293

albino

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 pm

bazinga wrote:I'd also like to ask people why they hate Dani Alves, but well, some players just have that sort of face which rival fans are going to hate, right? Ronaldo's expression makes me want to beat him up, simple as that.

As for this article - I am quite touched. The fact that this wasn't publicised is what kills it for me - it shows Ronaldo went there to actually meet the kids, not to make a media circus and get some positive PR.

That is all.

As punchable a face as Dani Alves has I don't have a disdain for him because of it.

It's the way he plays I have a disdain for.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Jiopsi
Negative votes given : 293
Lionel Messi
Negative votes given : 331
albino

That's just sad. No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:20 pm

No wonder Jiopsi cares.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Watch from 5.50, I don't care if it's partly on a mission for Real Madrid or if it's a PR stunt. That truly makes a difference for those kids, it lights up their day.

People who manage to hate on these kinds of acts or want to downplay it are not only obsessive fans, but actually terrible human beings. There are things that are bigger than football.

Kudos to Ronaldo.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Jiopsi and Lionel Messi are complete and utter losers.

*Thread about Ronaldo visiting a special needs center*

*Jiopsi bursts in*

"DURR HURR Messi visits orphanages too! Messi > Ronaldo! WHY ISN'T MESSI INVOLVED IN THIS THREAD???"

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Omniscient wrote:Jiopsi and Lionel Messi are complete and utter losers.

*Jiopsi bursts in*

"DURR HURR Messi visits orphanages too! Messi > Ronaldo! WHY ISN'T MESSI INVOLVED IN THIS THREAD???"
You're mature kid, I haven't posted in this thread once yet, you f ucking idiot.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:58 pm

izzy26 wrote:

That's just sad. No
Why do you bring me up? I'm not even apart of this thread until you idiots brought me up as usual, stop stalking me and put me on your block list already you buffoon.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Omniscient wrote:Jiopsi and Lionel Messi are complete and utter losers.

*Jiopsi bursts in*

QFT
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3