Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

+31
izzy
Lord Awesome
Lord Spencer
Sushi Master
Zealous
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
Kev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
7amood11
Lord Hades
BeautifulGame
Senor Penguin
Lex
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
bazinga
EarlyPrototype
B-Mac
dostoevsky
guest7
Red Alert
Jack Daniels
Messi
StevieRayVaughan
Ă–MARz
windkick
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
El Chelsea Fuerte
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:04

B-Mac MUFC wrote:butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....seriously some of you are sad, if he donated millions to a catalan hospital or school you would still all probably neg it. he probably has a busier life then all of you and he finds time to go and bring up spirits of some people who are less fortunate, that's more then a lot of us can say we have done to help others. seriously grow up
Oh wow. Almost everyone of the biggest stars makes stuff like this, but you don't see every thread about them in the general section. Sometimes I just wonder, how naive people here really are.

Btw: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8714-messi-dedicates-goal-to-2-legged-amputee

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, how can you hate him?

Post by B-Mac Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:31

jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....seriously some of you are sad, if he donated millions to a catalan hospital or school you would still all probably neg it. he probably has a busier life then all of you and he finds time to go and bring up spirits of some people who are less fortunate, that's more then a lot of us can say we have done to help others. seriously grow up
Oh wow. Almost everyone of the biggest stars makes stuff like this, but you don't see every thread about them in the general section. Sometimes I just wonder, how naive people here really are.

Btw: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8714-messi-dedicates-goal-to-2-legged-amputee

yes players do this sort of thing a lot....the difference is you don't see a buncha butt hurt rivals negging that messi thread now do you? show respect to a good deed and move on, don't need to be a *bleep* because a opposing player you hate did something for the greater good outside of football....the fact that all you came away with from my first statement was "butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....' says a lot.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:37

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

yes players do this sort of thing a lot....the difference is you don't see a buncha butt hurt rivals negging that messi thread now do you? show respect to a good deed and move on, don't need to be a *bleep* because a opposing player you hate did something for the greater good outside of football....the fact that all you came away from outta my first statement was butt hurt barca fan says a lot.
Did you know you can get negged others than the subject also? Do you really think somebody negged him because what Cronaldo did? And nobody didn't neg rep the other subject, because hardly anybody other than Barca fans saw it in the Barca section. Maybe we don't need to shove stuff like this everybodys throat to make somebodys imago look better. Yeesh, you really are naive.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:42

jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

yes players do this sort of thing a lot....the difference is you don't see a buncha butt hurt rivals negging that messi thread now do you? show respect to a good deed and move on, don't need to be a *bleep* because a opposing player you hate did something for the greater good outside of football....the fact that all you came away from outta my first statement was butt hurt barca fan says a lot.
Did you know you can get negged others than the subject also? Do you really think somebody negged him because what Cronaldo did? And nobody didn't neg rep the other subject, because hardly anybody other than Barca fans saw it in the Barca section. Maybe we don't need to shove stuff like this everybodys throat to make somebodys imago look better. Yeesh, you really are naive.

:facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:44

jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

well before dedicating that goal to that two legged amputee once upon a time messi had purposely hit the ball towards the old men section at the bernabeu so forgive me if i dont completely applaud his recent dedication.. dont really recall cr 7 hitting small children though, though i bet you could provide my videos of that doubtless with help from your cronies in the cave
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:45

diptiman wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

well before dedicating that goal to that two legged amputee once upon a time messi had purposely hit the ball towards the old men section at the bernabeu so forgive me if i dont completely applaud his recent dedication.. dont really recall cr 7 hitting small children though, though i bet you could provide my videos of that doubtless with help from your cronies in the cave
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:50

jiopsi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

and thats your response?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:51

Why do Barcelona trolls have to turn this into a Messi v Ronaldo thread seriously?

If you hate him that much stop neg repping every post and simply don't open the thread ffs

@jiopsi your infatuation with Ronaldo borders on psychotic, still have yet to see you have a single decent post on this forum.

Sigh....respect the man and respect what he's done, stop hating....

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:52

Crimson wrote:Why do Manu trolls have to turn this into a Messi v Ronaldo thread seriously?
Fixed for you. I didn't see Barca fans bring up Messi.

@jiopsi your infatuation with Ronaldo borders on psychotic, still have yet to see you have a single decent post on this forum.

I respect Cronaldo, and every star that has means to do stuff like this. Only thing I'm hating is you, and your constant bitching.

Last edited by jiopsi on Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:57; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 12:53

bazinga wrote:I'd also like to ask people why they hate Dani Alves
Does "diving c*nt" ring a bell?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:11

jiopsi wrote:
Crimson wrote:Why do Manu trolls have to turn this into a Messi v Ronaldo thread seriously?

I respect Cronaldo, and every star that has means to do stuff like this. Only thing I'm hating is you, and your constant bitching.

jiopsi wrote:

Pretty sure thats you, a Barcelona fan bringing up Messi in this thread.......

And if you hate me and my constant bitching then maybe you should steer clear of my threads with your constant trolling

Seriously what do you do on this forum other than troll? I have yet to see you make one meaningful contribution.....

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:14

jiopsi wrote:

i wouldn't call making legitimate statements about peoples idiocy here trolling. more like reality check
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:16

Crimson wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

jiopsi wrote:

Pretty sure thats you, a Barcelona fan bringing up Messi in this thread.......

And if you hate me and my constant bitching then maybe you should steer clear of my threads with your constant trolling

Seriously what do you do on this forum other than troll? I have yet to see you make one meaningful contribution.....
So I was the first one to mention Messi? I can't counter some pure trolling attempts myself? Are you really that thick?

Why should I steer away? I see you constantly trolling my threads...

Also if you don't like it here, GTFO.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:17

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

i wouldn't call making legitimate statements about peoples idiocy here trolling. more like reality check
Yeah right, probably in some delusional dimension.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:20

jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

yeah i live in the four dimensional world buddy get on my level :facepalm:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 13:23

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

yeah i live in the four dimensional world buddy get on my level :facepalm:
I'm sure you think you do. Rolling Eyes
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:02

It's great when you see footballers do these kind of things :flower:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:09

FYI, this doesnt make him a great guy...........

1. He has been payed to do this....

2. He has been asked to represent by his club......

Many many footballers do this, it doesnt make them all saints and all should be loved for it.....

With that said i have nothing against Ronaldo and he probably is a nice guy but this does'nt make him a nice guy alone.......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:24

B-Mac MUFC wrote:yes players do this sort of thing a lot....the difference is you don't see a buncha butt hurt rivals negging that messi thread now do you? show respect to a good deed and move on, don't need to be a *bleep* because a opposing player you hate did something for the greater good outside of football....the fact that all you came away with from my first statement was "butt hurt Barca fans neg it because it's not about Messi going to a hospital....' says a lot.

To be honest I think you're putting too much emphasis on negging and what that means. I opened a thread asking if anyone watched a specific movie and I got negged. No reason for doing so, I think, other than the fact that it's anonymous and some people may get a kick from it. Someone opened a thread about honoring 9/11 and he got negged. This happens all the time. There's some real retards on the board - doesn't mean it's a specific attack by Barca fans against Madrid.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 14:29

I'm very proud to be a Madridista and a fan of Ronaldo after seeing this wonderful gesture from him. Kudos!

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 15:02

Very nice gesture.... He's still a little girl on the pitch though

But he's our little girl Razz
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 15:37

Oh look Jiopsi the kid deraling a thread yet again :facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 16:39

I'd totally go clubbing with Cristiano if I could, he really is a decent bloke.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 16:48

lol he is no ADP

/trollolololol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 16:58

Er, nice gesture I guess. He's getting payed for it, so the volunteer part of charity is gone there.

Still a *bleep*.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 18:37

Apparently it was not publicized and no media was present during the event. Some media outlets caught up with the story afterwords, so I am not sure about Madrid assigning him this particular job.

Also, doing it anonymously is a waste of gesture, his statues as a top footballer is what those kids were looking for.

It reminds of a time when Socrates went to a hospital disguised so that no one knows he is Socrates. But when he saw the patients were just being mildly amused by his generous donation, he broke the disguise and they were ecstatic at seeing the legend visiting them.

Celebrities have the power to make donations feel more special I guess.

@neg repping; it is getting annoying, there are people who don't appreciate the effort of other posters. Ridiculous.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum