Vucinic: "On Sunday the three points count. As a child I was a Milan fan, but ..."

Go down

Vucinic: "On Sunday the three points count. As a child I was a Milan fan, but ..." Empty Vucinic: "On Sunday the three points count. As a child I was a Milan fan, but ..."

Post by DeviAngel Fri 30 Sep 2011, 15:04

During a lengthy interview to the Corriere dello Sport, Mirko Vucinic has spoken of supersfida with Milan but also in Rome.

This is evidenced by the drafting of tuttojuve.com.

Lecce: "I started in Lecce, in 17 years. I have fond memories and many friends, I go there whenever I can. "

The challenge with Milan and Juventus: "I chose and I'm happy teammates and fans have welcomed me very well. Of great interest to me were, indeed, De Laurentiis had sought but I am happy here, I came to Turin and I'm delighted. If we become just beat AC Milan great ... I was a kid ... AC Milan, now I want to win in order to acquire more knowledge. I have already marked the Rossoneri:'ll try again but count 3 points.

On Savicevic: "Dejan Savicevic, learned of the offer, I said, 'just take it easy'. He says they are one of the five best in the world? Exaggerates, but his words are pleasing: it was a great champion. "

Experience in Rome: "The deal never closes, but in the end everything went well: I made ​​the leap and spent five happy seasons. I had some problems with the environment, and besides looking for new stimuli. I thanked the Senses Why buy from Lecce offered me a great opportunity and why, despite the difficulties, has always been close to the team. It 'strange that everyone has patience with Rome, she was not. In Rome, I have many friends. For me it is a very strong team that is coming along slowly: the hand of Luis Enrique begins to see. American property would not know what to say: I have not lived. "

Del Piero and Totti: "They have many common points. Alex, like Francis, is at the disposal of the team and does not ever miss his advice. "
=============

Well in Serbia and Montenegro there are tons of Milan fans ...they are majority
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down