riscitiello: "Against Milan I expect a Juve the Count. The Juventus fans will not be disappointed. Elijah? You can not burn after 45 minutes"

Go down

riscitiello: "Against Milan I expect a Juve the Count. The Juventus fans will not be disappointed. Elijah? You can not burn after 45 minutes" Empty riscitiello: "Against Milan I expect a Juve the Count. The Juventus fans will not be disappointed. Elijah? You can not burn after 45 minutes"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 am

Spotlight on Juventus and Milan in today's episode of the program Sportitalia, "Just Football." Michael Criscitiello photographed especially when the black and white. Here are the words of the journalist, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

"Elijah did not like too much? You can not say that Elijah did not like too much. Being a fan of Elijah, you can not burn a player after 45 minutes, then a time. Then do a count of all the players who disappointed in 45 minutes. Hernanes party should apply as it is 500 000 euros, Zarate was a failure and then to Moscow has been critical. So this is neither in heaven nor on earth . That Juventus was an important market, the numbers say, I say the facts, says the budget, they say that the choices made ​​Beppe Marotta.

This year, honestly, I struggle to decipher Juventus, because it is a team of high ranking, but I do not know how high, because it still leaves in doubt when he plays against Bologna, when playing against Catania, but paradoxically, I expect a great performance against Milan. But even paradoxically, because Juventus is a team made ​​up of samples that is exalted against other champions and rightly so. We now have to wait what will come in Sunday night against Milan, is a key test because up to now has dealt with Juventus, Parma, Bologna, Siena, then the other part of the list. Sunday is the big day:

Alex Del Piero says Juventus at the Stadium breathes excitement, you will experience great joy, because it will be a celebration of Italian football, Juventus will have a party, but will also be the first test and then understand where it may go to Juventus. I bet in a trust and Juventus at the Count, that is gritty, tough. Beppe Marotta last year has made ​​mistakes: The first mistake was to choose Gigi Delneri . This year has done some good things: the first good thing is that it has led to Juventus Antonio Conte; other good thing, took Mirko Vucinic; other good thing, took Elijah Quagliarella gave other good thing; else good has managed well the redemption of Matri.

One bad thing is that maybe you have not strengthened the defense. Last year we criticized Marotta and told us: 'we have with the Marotta.' No, we do not have one with anyone, if they do good things, at least in our opinion, the judge in a positive, negative if they judge it negatively. Beppe Marotta has made ​​a mistake last year, we said from day one and the field has proved us right : seventh place. This year he made ​​a good team, not the first place, maybe not the second place, but immediately after Juventus if the plays. If you play with Napoli, distracted by the Champions League, whether played with Roma , distracted by the novelty, if the play with Lazio, I do not believe that at Juventus, if the story will play with Udinese. This year is another Juve, you have to see how different from last year: I think a lot . I think the fans Sunday will not be disappointed by the Juventus match against AC Milan, AC Milan, although, in individual and team nell'ossatura is a very different, having been built over the years: we talk about training more than proven he can play from memory playstation style. Milan and Juve can do well can do well. This means that it can get a draw, but I expect a good, strong performance from the team is that the Count of Allegri. Juventus is the preparing very well. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down