COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "

5 posters

Go down

COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "  Empty COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 am

Antonio Conte said the pair at home against Bologna on Juventus Channel. Here is the complete interview, transcribed by TuttoJuve.com:

Did not reach the three points but the team is ...
"Yes, now the disappointment on my part is definitely for the result, because I'm not convinced that the team deserved to win but to win well. It 's inevitable that in an evening so there are many positive things, but there is also something to improve. When I talk about work, when I say way to go, I mean a little 'to everything. when to be quiet, I repeat, do not take from us over enthusiasm, I am referring especially to this. "

You have made ​​so many changes just as the inclusion in the Vidal-back role in place of De Ceglie ...

"I wanted to win the game, this is beyond doubt. But is not that I wanted to win, the boys wanted to win and I think that the fan has to appreciate, he has seen, assuming that at this moment it is better to risk the three points rather than settle for a draw. Then are risks, quotes, limited. But I'm happy for the character, for the interpretation, the mind-set tonight boys reacted important. "

There is a point in the game for which you have more regrets? Regardless of expulsion Vucinic. There is a moment where you thought: "This is brought home"?

"Look, it's a game that I think we would have taken without the expulsion of Vucinic, but also with the expulsion of Vucinic, because we have taken goal from set piece, of our own indecisiveness, is not that they have created the game or created situations. For this reason there is great regret, because what you saw on the pitch the team definitely deserved more than a point. "

===========

Cio,Zaccheronni,Del Neri LEARN FROM THIS : Sentence :

it is better to risk the three points rather than settle for a draw.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "  Empty Re: COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 am

I love that.
I would prefer a slightly different player selection but at the end of the day the way he has the players, he chooses to use, play is beautiful

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "  Empty Re: COUNT TO JC: "Vidal De Ceglie instead? I wanted to win the game I would rather lose 3 points than settle for draw "

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 am

Luca wrote:I love that.
I would prefer a slightly different player selection but at the end of the day the way he has the players, he chooses to use, play is beautiful

I don't mind playing pepe , giacch or so I love the style that our team plays ...its so great to watch so far none of our opponents passed the midfield ....we are pressuring them so much that they just want to call the game off and go to the changing room
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 am

Lack of Quagliarella Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 am

Luca wrote:Lack of Quagliarella Sad

I love quagli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 am

We play amazing football
The most noticeable and simplest of changes is how Buffon throws the ball to a defender rather than kicking the ball in

We play football
we don't wait for the other team to attack

just a little more fluidity and we can think of serie A

because we don't let anyone play their game

its just that final pass that evades us...... for now Very Happy

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 am

lol...no one doesn't even remember about Pazienza!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 am

we had too many crosses and no one to score.If I were conte I would use a 3-4-2 formation (with 10 men) and Toni in front. He is a monster in the air...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down