Post by dostoevsky Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:54 am

LOL +1 Very Happy

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Empty Re: Milan Junior Camp News

Post by dostoevsky Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 am

Nesta's nephew chose Roma's academy over ours, interesting that he didn't go to Lazio. He's an attacker, not sure of his age but I think he's around 10-12.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:54 am

dostoevsky wrote:Nesta's nephew chose Roma's academy over ours, interesting that he didn't go to Lazio. He's an attacker, not sure of his age but I think he's around 10-12.

Really strange. Suspect Not only because he chose them over us, but because out of all the academies out there he chose Roma after his uncle was captain of Lazio. For the $$$ maybe, Roma are pretty cashed-up now and are investing in youth even in the 1st team.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 am

I shan't post all the results which haven't been posted here, however just an update on our Primavera who are currently atop the table, 3 points clear of Inter with both teams having played the same number of games.

The most recent result was a thumping of Udinese 6-1, a good result to boost the team's confidence after a very disappointing 6-1 loss against Roma - who are not in our league set-up - in the Coppa Italia. We have our home leg in which to catch up, however Roma have a very strong youth set-up so don't expect any miracles.

Report on Milan-Udinese:

Top performance from Dolcetti’s players who come straight back from Wednesday’s loss in the TIM Cup with a result of Milan 6-1 Udinese.

FIRST HALF
The first half has just come to a close at the Vismara sports centre between Milan and Udineses’ Primavera sides with Dolcetti’s players in front 2-1. An organised Milan right from the start. They took the lead through Simone Calvano after 18 minutes with his first start after being out with a knee injury. They doubled the lead through a free kick from Bertoni. The players from Fruili, down to 10 after Damo’s red card, score through Pape from the penalty spot.

SECOND HALF
Despite Udinese’s goal, Dolcetti’s player start the second half brightly with a goal from Simone Andrea Ganz after only 3 minutes after good work from Desole on the left. Six minutes later the fourth, Comi from the edge of the penalty area. The fifth comes on 13’. Rodanini’s cross from the right and Ganz gets another. The Vismara sports centre applauds. It’s all over on 15’ when Ganz, once again, gets his hat trick from inside the area.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:55 am

Also, when I was in Italy I caught the last twenty minutes or so of our Primavera's 2-1 loss to Cagliari in the Coppa Italia - a tie we won on aggregate.

I was eagre to see Ely in action, however thanks in part to the solid defending of Baldan - I think - at rightback and Cristante in front of him to prevent too many chances coming down his side I never saw him forced to make a challenge. I only saw one goal, Cagliari's winner, which appeared to be a mistake in the off-side trap down the left flank, however it happened very quickly and there was no replay so I wasn't really able to determine whose fault it was in the defence.

When I saw Cristante my first reaction was that he had achieved his rise thus far largely in part to his impressive physique at such a level even as one of the youngest players on the pitch, a disappointing reason to stand out, however I began to see some lovely touches and passing from the lad, even though I would need to see far more of him to make a final judgement. He stood out, however he's a long way to go before he'll stand out on his own at a higher level, however at his age it's no concern.

The most interesting player I saw was without a doubt Carmona. A livewire in possession, he demanded the ball, attacked players with confidence, worked hard and looked like the most likely player to create something at all times.

The only other player who deserves a quick mention is Innocenti, who might develop nicely as a creative midfielder, though I'm not suggesting that he's anything amazing.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 am

Just because Cristante is our youngest CL player in history, doesn't mean he'll be the greatest.

And was Carmona LB or what? from what i've heard he is a very versatile player. He could come useful in a few years if Milan are going through an injury crisis a need a back up defender/midfielder
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Carmona was playing behind Ganz and another player whom I've forgotten the name of, however I can't really comment on his versatility. To his credit he was working very hard all over the pitch, however his skill set didn't strike me as being that of someone to play in perhaps central midfield, though I only caught a short glimpse and can't really comment on the depth of his passing range.

Given the fairly integral nature of Carmona to our attack, at least based upon what I saw, I find it hard to believe that his game time up front would be easily sacrificed so as to adapt to a deeper role, either in midfield or perhaps as a fullback, unless another excellent talent forced their way into the line-up. This is a judgement from a very limited viewing of course.

As far as Cristante is concerned, Valoti and Carmona have both been given association with the first team squad very recently, a privilege not extended to Bryan, so whilst I'm sure Allegri must have seen something in him, I'm not particularly excited about him. Whether he's worth an investment in time at a later date remains to be seen.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

Primavera midfielder Simone Amelotti has been sent on loan to Varese.

From the class of 93, has received a call-up to the U19 squad before, though he wasn't in the latest call up. All the best to him in Serie B.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

MILAN – Milan’s Primavera side were not able to get the better of Albinoleffe this afternoon and come out of the game with 2-1 loss although Dolcetti’s players deserved at least a draw from the game. The Rossoneri had a good first half without managing to hit the back of the net while the hosts went ahead through Belotti on 21’. The visitors also hit the cross bar from a free kick taken by Cristante. The second half saw the home team score again on 19’, Belotti getting his second. The Rossoneri fought back and were even denied a penalty for a foul on Ganz inside the area. On 27’, Ganz was once again taken down in the area and this time the ref gave the spot kick which Simone Andrea Ganz managed to put away after the keeper saved his initial effort. Despite Petagna and Speziale coming off the bench, the Rossoneri just couldn’t find the equalizer.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 am

MILAN - Milan lost 2-1 to Roma in the Youth Italian Cup. Cristante scored from a corner taken by Carmona.

Milan were unfortunate on two occasions in the first half, with Speziale’s headed attempt, but the ball hit the bar. Roma went ahead with an own goal from Baldan and Piscitella.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 pm

MILAN - Milan's first game of the Viareggio Tournament ended in a convincing 2-0 victory over Gremio Osasco.

The goals were both scored in the second half by Comi on 31 minutes and Carmona just 3 minutes later. The second day takes place on Thursday against Parma.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Team againt Parma.

MILAN: Narduzzo, Baldan, Ely, Iotti, Dessole, Hottor, Bertoni, Calvano, Carmona, Comi, Ganz.

Subs: Brunelli, Speziale, Nuzzo, Prosenik, Bende Bendè, Petagna, Piccinocchi.

Result: 0-4.

After being in charge for the first half an hour, Di Gannaro scored for Parma with a headed goal from a free kick.

On 39’, Monachello doubled the lead with a counter attacking movement.

Monachello got his second on 28' in the second half and Malivojevic made it 4 on 38'.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 am

dostoevsky wrote:Team againt Parma.

MILAN: Narduzzo, Baldan, Ely, Iotti, Dessole, Hottor, Bertoni, Calvano, Carmona, Comi, Ganz.

Subs: Brunelli, Speziale, Nuzzo, Prosenik, Bende Bendè, Petagna, Piccinocchi.

Result: 0-4.

After being in charge for the first half an hour, Di Gannaro scored for Parma with a headed goal from a free kick.

On 39’, Monachello doubled the lead with a counter attacking movement.

Monachello got his second on 28' in the second half and Malivojevic made it 4 on 38'.

Ouch.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:41 am

Robinho's kid is adorable.

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Tumblr_lz5c4564HP1qisw14o1_250 Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Tumblr_lz5c4564HP1qisw14o2_250 Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Tumblr_lz5c4564HP1qisw14o3_250
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 am

dostoevsky wrote:Robinho's kid is adorable.

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Tumblr_lz5c4564HP1qisw14o1_250 Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Tumblr_lz5c4564HP1qisw14o2_250 Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 Tumblr_lz5c4564HP1qisw14o3_250
hopefully he will be able to finish Razz Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:55 am

This says very little of note, however it's a very short profile piece on Prosenik.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/19/2913807/big-strong-with-good-feet-introducing-new-ac-milan-striker
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 am

According to Gil, Prosenik is on the same level as Guidetti
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:02 am

MILAN – The Primavera side’s match away to Vicenza has ended 4-3 in the visitors favour.
It was a mile-a-minute game for Aldo Dolcetti’s players, especially memorable for Ganz and Comi who th scored a brace each. The first got his goals on 6’ and 55’ with the second scoring on 13’ and 66’.
The home side scored through Cavio on 46’, Bruno on 57’ and El Hasnai on 73’. The Primavera continue their winning ways in the youth team category.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:03 am

Rodrigo Ely gets a call up for the under 19’s.
The young Rossonero has been called up to the Under 19 side for the Israel-Italy friendly in Accre on 29 February 2012 at 17.00.

The defender, born in Brazil, will join up with the team tomorrow.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 am

The Italian Under 17 side has lost 1-0 against Germany in the first of the two friendlies to be played in Cordignano. The German’s performance improved in the second half after an impressive opening 45’ from the Italian and scored the winning goal on 52’.

The second match will take place on Thursday 23 at the ‘Communale’ stadium in Cordignano at 11.00.

Four Milan players were involved in the match, the number of minutes played is listed in brackets.

Cristante (71') Iotti (57') Piccinocchi (20') Apicella (13')
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Paloschi scored against France under 21 today
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:29 am

MILAN - After an even first half, Milan's Primavera side fell to Inter Milan this afternoon breaking an long unbeaten run in the Primavera championship.

It ends 0-2 at the Vismara sports centre despite the hosts enjoying a lot of territorial possession and good chances for both Comi and Cristante. Inter's goals came from Mbaye on 61' and Bessa on 92'.

The line-up: Milan: Piscitelli, Innocenti, Baldan, Ely, De Sciglio, Calvano, Bertoni, Flamini, Carmona, Comi, Ganz. Subs: Narduzzo, Desole, Tamas, Cristante, Hottor, Speziale, Prosenik.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:36 am

Shocked

I only just noticed Flamini in the above line-up.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:42 am

dostoevsky wrote: Shocked

I only just noticed Flamini in the above line-up.

:vagi: he's fit!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 am

De Vecchi talks about his players and looks back at two players coached by him in the past: Di Sciglio and Merkel.
Let’s talk about your team, a group that you worked with last season as well. How are things doing?

I’d say they’r going very well. We’re doing important work and developing day by day. Last season we had a tough start but we finished well and made a new record of 7 tournaments won out of 9. Apart from that it was incredible how the players improved session by session. We’re doing well in the league and are joint first with Inter. We had some problems in the derby and we’ll see how the next one goes. We’re both important clubs, not only in Italy, but internationally.

What has surprised you this season?

The constant participation, the desire to improve as well the enthusiasm shown in every training session. I’ll give you an example. The other day I made the bus driver mad because training ended late, but honestly, I could have kept them out there playing until 8 at night. They were laying so well it seemed a shame to stop them. That said, you can’t drop your concentration levels, training is something that must go on and on with ever more intensity.

Are you happy with the choice you made 2 years ago to start working with younger players?

It was the right choice. Bringing a program forward by starting with the younger players is something that enriches you, not only for what you manage to give to the kids but also because I think it’s important for a coach to try new things. I’ve been fortunate enough to coach various age groups.

In your career, many of the players you’ve worked with have gone onto big things. Two examples are in the first team, Alexander Merkel and Mattia De Sciglio. What’s it like to see these players in the first team?

It’s a great satisfaction, especially when you think of the years passed together. Merkel and Samparisi sent me a message a while back when he was at Genoa with a photo of the bus they were taking to Bologna: “Coach, all the best from your players.” It was something I really appreciated.

Have you any particular memories of these guys?

I remember Merkel making his debut against Albinoleffe, a great side that year. He came on and scored 2 goals immediately, practically winning the game by himself. Then as we went along, I realized I had a real player in front of me and I played him in all positions on the pitch. Off the field he’s a great guy, wide awake.
I have a lot of memories of De Sciglio. He a great guy as well. I called him ‘the silent leader’ who leads by example.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 am

Milan Junior Camp News - Page 7 15925886

I was hoping Calvano might get a couple of minutes against arsenal if things went according to plans, but it seems unlikely now that he will get a chance to make a debut Sad

Also its been a long time since De Sciglio has made an appearance for Milan since his debut..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next