Eivindo
Vibe
Kick
Ganso
Juveman17
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan Empty BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/07/14/3241869/breaking-news-paris-saint-germain-sign-thiago-silva-from-ac

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Thats all that has posted.

All I can say is *bleep* YOU Silva and *bleep* YOU Galliani for screwing over Milan and the Serie A. FFS couldn't you just sell Ibra only? And I am in shock that Thiago Silva would leave Milan I honestly thought he would stay. But I guess that's football nowadays. Rich foreign companies buying up players.

Good luck to Milan in the transfer market hopefully you guys can still be competitive in the league and in CL most importantly to represent Italia.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

when your boss wants your fired do you keep insisting to stay?I think TS doesnt want to go but berlusconi and galliani wanted the money so badly....

now its a matter of days before ibra goes

best of luck to both of them at QSG.No player is bigger than the club
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Saint-Germain sign Thiago Silva from AC Milan

Post by Kick Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Such a Shame. I really Hope Milan can bounce back.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Ganso wrote:when your boss wants your fired do you keep insisting to stay?I think TS doesnt want to go but berlusconi and galliani wanted the money so badly....

now its a matter of days before ibra goes

best of luck to both of them at QSG.No player is bigger than the club

I hope that Thiago Silva left because he was forced to not because of the money.

I wanted Ibra to leave and Milan to keep Silva. But Milan MUST I REPEAT MUST spend money to fix up their defence. Mexes and Bonera just arent good enough.

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:35 pm

No matter who Milan get it's gonna be a serious downgrade from Nesta - Silva.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Vibe wrote:No matter who Milan get it's gonna be a serious downgrade from Nesta - Silva.

True, at least its not Ranocchia-quality yet.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:43 pm

There was a Milan before Thiago and there will be one after
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I honestly think once you sign a decent centre back, the rest of the team can compensate for the loss of pillars like Silva and Nesta.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 pm

I wish Silva the best but he is not bigger than the club. And I don't care who we put on the pitch I'll support them no matter what
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Eivindo wrote:
Vibe wrote:No matter who Milan get it's gonna be a serious downgrade from Nesta - Silva.

True, at least its not Ranocchia-quality yet.

That was unnecessary...However at the moment your defense consists of Mexes,Acerbi,Bonera and Yepes,so I can take that with a bit of pity.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Ah, it's cool. Really.

Who gives a shit? It's a challenge trying to fill the void left by two marvelous players, and we need to like challenges, if we are to be any good.

Milan might get stuck in certain situations during the season ahead, but hey, we will play a faster, wider and more dynamic brand of Football with Ibra gone.

As for Thiago, admittedly, he was such an impenetrable wall, but I would definitley sell a defender for 40+. Remember guys, we got him for 10-14m, who can claim Milan will find it impossible to find another clever deal like that, for an even better player?

This year Man City and Real are clearing out, it is Galliani's paradise, so to speak. He will work his magic by September the 1st.

I'm only a little (just a little) disappointed because in PES 2012, these two guys were simply fantastic, now I will have to lose more often to my Madridista bro!!!

Forza Milan, right? Let's go, let's make PSG's new players envy our ass.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Thiago is now the most expensive defender in history
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:15 pm

So we balanced the books right !? Who are we going to balance the books with next year , huh !?

This is a friking disgrace ... we need to like challenges like fighting for CL not mediocrity in Italy ffs ...

No player is bigger than the club !? And no one is a bigger motherf*cker than Berlusconi .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Why the *bleep* did we give PSG a discount??

They were willing to give 47 million and we sold him for 42 :facepalm:
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:26 pm

pUsHa wrote:So we balanced the books right !? Who are we going to balance the books with next year , huh !?

This is a friking disgrace ... we need to like challenges like fighting for CL not mediocrity in Italy ffs ...

No player is bigger than the club !? And no one is a bigger motherf*cker than Berlusconi .
Easy now, pUsHa, why all the rage?

So Thiago and Ibra are gone, so what? So Silvio is fancying some extra money, so what?

I don't get it. How are we not UCL worthy?

This is a cycle, it will pass. It's not like Milan might re-emerge, it's that Milan WILL re-emerge because there are unwritten rules in Football.

Barca's generation hit their peak after a three-year slump and they raped every single opponent on their way. And trust me, they will eventually fall and have to wait for a new golden generation to show up.

Milan is experiencing a revolution, and we sure have to sell too-expensive players to make way (and make money) for new blood.

I would trade Ibra with Dzeko! Fair trade, why not? Give a 31-year-old douchebag phenomenon, receive a 26-year-old quiet champion, why not?

Thiago was the best, I agree, but with 45m we can buy three 2009-version Thiagos. Slap me in the face if I'm wrong.

Thiago and Ibra aren't even close to Captain Maldini, Kaka and Sheva, and guess what? We survived after those bitter memories.

Now what I suggest is, look forward to new faces, it will be fun to watch them try to adapt to our style!

P.S. Wrong Ganso! Ferdinand carries that title.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:32 pm

These stupid liars have told Ibra that they will make the team better this summer , then they tell us they wont sell Silva , time passes and they sell both , how am I supposed to believe that they will invest these money after what they did after Sheva and Kaka !?

I never said we are not UCL worthy , I wanted us to improve to fight for it , not start all over again .

How exactly did we survive after Kaka and Maldini left !? Playing in UEFA Cup and getting our ass kicked by english teams every season , lol . We won the title because we invested , not because we had some amazing upcoming youth like Barca and other teams have .

BTW I have no idea who in their right mind would break a team three times in 6-7 years . Galliani might makes some great transfers here and there but he's an idiot .

I respect you a lot Iras , but please never again mention the name of a one season wonder like Dzeko to Ibrahimovic .

I'm looking forward to all the new faces , I'm pumped to see Konstant and Traore play , and when Muntari comes back we will have the scrubbiest midfield in Europe because Allegri will play all these 3 rofl
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:42 pm

no iras,ferdiand was 30M
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Who was Thiago Silva before Milan? We will find another to replace him and 42mil for a central defender is a crazy amount of money, and we will replace accordingly.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

I'd wait to see what the details of the sale are... there are performance and games played bonuses that Milan would collect in the future.

I think that's how it was with the 47 mil earlier: 42 mil + 5 earnable bonus.

So Ibra is being sold for 20 mil? That's more surprising to me. Madrid want 25-35 mil for Kaka and he's 30. Ibra is miles better than Kaka right now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Ganso wrote:no iras,ferdiand was 30M
Nope.

ManU bought Rio for £30m, which back then, was equivalent of €50m.

Just like Zidane, whose £45m price was equal to €76m back then and therefore more than kaka.

Just saying.

In any case, 11 years ago £30m was like £60m as of today, don't you agree?

Anyway.

Let's have a party, Bakaye Traore was unhandy in today's training match, Milannews.it says.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Bravo to B&G. Bravo for selling best defender in the world. Bravo for lying to the world. Bravo for wanting to sell our best atacker and our best assistent. Thank you for pushing us towards end of the table. I wish you all the best. I wish you both die.
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh,I thought those were euros.nevermind
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

celikmilan wrote:Bravo to B&G. Bravo for selling best defender in the world. Bravo for lying to the world. Bravo for wanting to sell our best atacker and our best assistent. Thank you for pushing us towards end of the table. I wish you all the best. I wish you both die.
You sir got nerves!!!

A Bosnian is highly likely to join us and you're whining about Ibra's departure? Plus, Pato is our best attacker, not that Swedish goliath.

If I were you I would set my ass on fire to make my friends share the delight with me!

No offense anyway, I'm jokin around.

At times like these, I yell a deafening "F*ck it" and get on with my miserable, perfect life.

You know what? Imagine Dzeko, wearing Pippo's no.9, cheering like a madman after scoring his first goal in the second minute of his debut as a substitute!!! I bet my neck you won't remember who Zlatan was and what little he did.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

celikmilan wrote:Bravo to B&G. Bravo for selling best defender in the world. Bravo for lying to the world. Bravo for wanting to sell our best atacker and our best assistent. Thank you for pushing us towards end of the table. I wish you all the best. I wish you both die.
You sir got nerves!!!

A Bosnian is highly likely to join us and you're whining about Ibra's departure? Plus, Pato is our best attacker, not that Swedish goliath.

If I were you I would set my ass on fire to make my friends share the delight with me!

At times like these, I yell a deafening "F*ck it" and get on with my miserable, perfect life.

You know what? Imagine Dzeko, wearing Pippo's no.9, cheering like a madman after scoring his first goal in the second minute of his debut as a substitute!!! I bet my neck you won't remember who Zlatan was and what little he did.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 pm

You sir got nerves!!!

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next