87 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 19 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by The Lizard King Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 am

Jeps33178 wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:

Incredibly...weak...

I remember once reading a review for Fifa 11, where the guy went on a mission to prove how Buffon can be used in a variety of roles, from CB to a goddamn FW, and he was still effective. Found it amusing but I never took it seriously..until now

How do you fifa guys live with that ? Wouldn't that just lead to abuse, especially in online games ? Whats to stop people from using per goddamn mertesacker as a forward or drogba as a defender, and still managing to utilize their rating to the max ? ( This isn't about whether or not people actually would use drogs as a DF, just whether its possible and viable )

Just saying...this could be a potential deal-breaker as to whether I buy the game or not. Until then..I have two days until PES 2012...which hasn't been very promising either. But at least Essien can't be used as a Rightback Razz

Its not about the overall man, its about the stats

you can definately use Mertesacker as a FW and his rating wont change, but you will notice his pace, finishing, dribbling will be weak compared to any other high quality striker so even if mertesacker appears as a 99 rating (hypothetically) when you put him as a foward, he will still suck because its not the overall that matters but his individual stats

That's what I naturally assumed, but thanks for clearing it up anyway.

The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 am

I hate what they did with the standing tackle. It's so hard to time sliding tackles in this game it's not even funny. But im still scoring alot, most games end like 4-4 for me Sad
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 am

@Lizard Yeah, it's been a lot of back and fourth but you guys are like family. I think the world would be a better place if more people could share. I remember someone else claiming to have the game but didn't bother responding to requests. Did I miss out on playing the game some? Sure, but life goes on.

I'm not the on to ask about PES. I think I played a demo of it like 3-4 years ago.
I was quite impressed with the most recent video I watched.

Have they simplified the dribbling yet, their system was so difficult to learn.

I'm a huge gamer (Don't play as much as I used to) and a passionate footballer, I'm always looking for the most realistic experience.

My biggest problem with the Fifa demo is that it's different than the real game.
Which might turn some people off, I think it would have been best to have no demo or wait till things were better.

Example: In the demo I couldn't stand the semi passing. But in the actual game I couldn't play with auto passing, I didn't have enough control over the ball. The game is definitely better than what we saw in the demo.

Message to all XBOX players, LET'S DO THIS CLUB THING! I know you have all tried before and it didn't work out. But we can make this happen and together we can rise to the top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:37 am

Ive gotten used to it some what even though it is still difficult if your up against dribblers in online or the AI. Personally yes it is really hard at first I could barley play the AI on amateur it gets alot easier after a lot of games.

On the ratings most of you are concerned about the OVR of players ratings but you also have to look at the stats as well before you should judge.

Also pes on a fifa 12 thread lol should of known

I played PES 2011 and Pes 2012 demo (they have already released option files for 2012) alot PC with alot of option files and IMO it does not compare to this years fifa yes the ai is greatly improved, more team individuatlity and the graphics (mostly the player faces) are good aswell. But the ball physics, player animations, and heavy scripting in the game sour it a little for me. (against the AI of course).

Another good thing about it is the master leauge which rapes fifas career mode every year even i fear this year just because theres alot more depth to it. but with that said one thing which really annoys me is the unrealistic transfers. IE. In my second season rooney went to valencia really?!?!11 after that I just turned it off because i just was to fantasy for me.

Oh and online sucks hard for pes!!

Fifa is getter better and better even though I was not to impressed with fifa 11 .....12 is what it should have been and its just getting better they have improved the game for sure this year. Its not perfect but its going in a positive directions/ rant lol :cyclops:
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 am

My biggest question regarding the Creation Center (and I apologise if this has been addressed already) is whether players created in the online center can actually grow in the game? In FIFA11 the stats of players created online would not change at all when they were used in Manager Mode. Also, as a tangent, can clubs created in the Creation Center be used in Manager Mode?

EDIT: Had a look at the Creation Center (didn't realise you could do so before getting the game) and saw that you can actually set the player's potential... Interesting choice but I certainly prefer it to not being able to grow at all. I assume that, since you can set a transfer budget and renown, the created clubs can be used in manager mode as well, then?

Last edited by RedOranje on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found half the answer)
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 am

It's pretty simple why Premier League players have higher ratings.

EA Sports employ a team of researchers to rate the teams. There are more English-based researchers than anyone else. Every Premier League club seemingly has it's own researcher - no doubt a fan of that particular club - while other leagues will only have two or three people doing the research.

As such, there are going to be discrepencies in the ratings. It's the same with Football Manager. Near enough every club in England, Spain and Italy have their own researchers while there are only two or three for the whole of the Bundesliga, French Ligue, etc. No surprises that players based in the Premier League or La Liga have more accurate and in depth attributes.

You have a higher chance of bias when you have more researchers for one leagues, since they don't need to consult as often and thus don't cover their "mistakes", if you will.

Having said all that, some of these ratings are ridiculous and I can say that even without knowing individual attributes. Modric has the same overall as Fabregas, for example, even though one is just touching world class while the other has been world class for a couple of seasons now.

If I get this game, a trip the editor is in order.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
Message to all XBOX players, LET'S DO THIS CLUB THING! I know you have all tried before and it didn't work out. But we can make this happen and together we can rise to the top.

I'm up for it again ... I doubt we'll do it ... but trying never hurts Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 am

Deathrow898 wrote:

Another good thing about it is the master leauge which rapes fifas career mode every year even i fear this year just because theres alot more depth to it. but with that said one thing which really annoys me is the unrealistic transfers. IE. In my second season rooney went to valencia really?!?!11 after that I just turned it off because i just was to fantasy for me.

FIFA's career sucked the previous years but this one is gorgeuos .

Can u change teams in the master league or is it the same club for your whole career ? Because that sucks balls ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Will there be any significant differences between the early release and the normal version?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Gil wrote:Will there be any significant differences between the early release and the normal version?

No there is no difference between the pirate release and the official release ... Or are you talking about the fact that its released on 27 in the states and on 30 in europe ?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Any difference between Ultimate Edition and Special Edition ?

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:17 pm

hey every one, I was wondering if you wonderful football heads could give me a hand on something I wanted to work on for Fifa 12.

I usually grab all the top notch players from the other side of the world (Henry, Marquez, Ronaldinho, Requilme, Donovan, Fabiano, Neymar, Ganso etc), and scatter them on random mid table teams. I do this so that I can still play against my favorite players not in Europe plus I get to strengthen all the leagues making it more competitive (This helps out ALLOT in La Liga). But again that's just something I like to do.

Well for Fifa 12, I want to create a legends squad. I want to go in "create a player", and create old legends that arent playing anymore and insert them in to a random really small level club on some random league (or maybe a small club on a big league, havn't decided). I think it would be cool to have young versions of legends and let them develop

So, this is where you guys come in. Help me create this squad and tell me if there's a specic trait I should add for any given player (for example I will make sure Zidane has "arial threat" trait)

So far I had something like this in mind (a 4-2-3-1)

-------------------?--------------------
-----?------- Koeman------?--------?
------------?----------------?
--Romario-------Zidane-------Rivaldo (I know he is still playing but I dont care)
-------------------Ronaldo

Bench:
CAM :Socrates
CAM: Zico
ST: Cruyff

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. I can start this in a seperate thread if ya'll want so I don't derail this one (it is a bit off topic from just the game itself)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 pm

I assume you want to create players that are not likely to appear in the Classic XI already in the game?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Correct, its just something I was asking to see if you guys could help me think of some top notch oldies I could if ya'll dont mind. I think it could be fun

To add, does somebody already have the game and have a screenshot of what players are in the classic line up and reserves? I wonder if they made any changes
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Sepi wrote:Any difference between Ultimate Edition and Special Edition ?

Ultimate edition you get 4 free ultimate team gold packs every month for like 4 or 6 months. Btw special edition is the Ultimate edition.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Dalglish
Bergkamp
In-his-prime Henry
Fowler
Rush
McManaman
Heighway
Barnes
Clemence
Hyypia :p
Figo
Zola

As for traits and such... give me some time to think on them. Wink
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Fifa 12  - Page 19 DSC00647

Fifa 12  - Page 19 DSC00648

Fifa 12  - Page 19 DSC00649

H. Krankl 92
J. Campos 91

Last edited by TetraHydroC 10 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Tetra can you post the World XI please?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:22 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Tetra can you post the World XI please?
World XI is randomly generated, different from person to person.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Fifa 12  - Page 19 DSC00650

Fifa 12  - Page 19 DSC00651

Fifa 12  - Page 19 DSC00652

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 pm

@windkick

How about the likes of:

David Seaman
Oliver Kahn
Cafu
Paulo Maldini
Tony Adams
Paul Scholes
Michael Laudrop
Luis Figo
Claude Makelele
David Beckham

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Thanks to Tetra and all the suggestions. See, the issue I was having is that I realized almost all the players I was thinking of were either CAMs or Strikers.

So when it came down to forming an actual starting 11 plus bench (plus a few extra's for the reserves) I started to struggle to make a solid squad
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Ve seen FIFA 12, tactical defending+precision dribbling and better menu? Common thats not enough. Its true since 09, PES has been losing battle, but imo this one 12 is a much better game than last 3.

Want realism? Play PES. If it had license, we wouldnt even hear about FIFA

And Onopko 93? :facepalm: He is 80-82 on his best day.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Tetra can you post the World XI please?
World XI is randomly generated, different from person to person.

I see,

thanks Tetra anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:01 pm

RedOranje wrote:Dalglish
Bergkamp
In-his-prime Henry
Fowler
Rush
McManaman
Heighway
Barnes
Clemence
Hyypia :p
Figo
Zola

As for traits and such... give me some time to think on them. Wink

Great list, I will keep Figo out just cause.....well take a wild guess Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Gil wrote:Will there be any significant differences between the early release and the normal version?

Ive seen Arteta having 85 rating on some Pics while others have 82.

EA did update ratings after 3 weeks of Fifa11, so u never know
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next