dmize
Sushi Master
FalcaoPunch
87 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fifa 12  - Page 20 Empty Re: Fifa 12

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Gil wrote:Will there be any significant differences between the early release and the normal version?

Ive seen Arteta having 85 rating on some Pics while others have 82.

EA did update ratings after 3 weeks of Fifa11, so u never know

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Well if you have live season it updates every week.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:
Want realism? Play PES. If it had license, we wouldnt even hear about FIFA

Explain to me please ... enlighten me whats so realistic in PES !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Teammate control, ability to move them as you want, they are not dummies who act inappropriately like in FIFA

Better AI than in FIFA, opponets much harder to beat. Plus, hardest mode in PES>hardest mode in FIFA

Now defenders cant catch you if you are dribbling (annoying bug that makes a dribbling player much slower in both games i.e. Fabio Cannavaro can catch CR without even trying)

Master League>Career

Not a fan of one player mode, but it absolutely murders FIFA's one

PES was losing battle for last 3-4 years not because FIFA improved, but PES worsened. FIFA is selling you same shyte every year (though PES for last 3-4 years too).

Take away license and online play, and FIFA is done. EA has always been mediocore in sports games.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Wtf is this?? This is what I was worried about when they took the pressing down a notch...

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 pm

I wouldn't call manual team mate control a realstic feature of gameplay. Fact is, both games have poor attacking AI's and Konami integrated this feature as a work-around.

PES' defending AI is just as bad if not worse than FIFA's. Centre backs constantly getting attracted to the same player, inability to hold a defensive line and midfielders tracking back attackers that with the defence over the half-way line.

Only place where PES' AI is better than FIFA's is how the midfield supports both attack and defence, which is definitely something FIFA needed to work on but apart from that they're as bad as each other.

I wouldn't say that defenders not being able to catch-up to dribblers is realistic, either, because in real life defenders can and do keep up with dribblers.

Then there's the player animations, which still look stiff and awkward.

I do actually like PES, but it's really no more realistic than FIFA is.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Teammate control, ability to move them as you want, they are not dummies who act inappropriately like in FIFA

Better AI than in FIFA, opponets much harder to beat. Plus, hardest mode in PES>hardest mode in FIFA

Now defenders cant catch you if you are dribbling (annoying bug that makes a dribbling player much slower in both games i.e. Fabio Cannavaro can catch CR without even trying)

Master League>Career

Not a fan of one player mode, but it absolutely murders FIFA's one

PES was losing battle for last 3-4 years not because FIFA improved, but PES worsened. FIFA is selling you same shyte every year (though PES for last 3-4 years too).

Take away license and online play, and FIFA is done. EA has always been mediocore in sports games.

Wow ... What about the pass system in PES that looks like passing a stone around !? What about the stupidly animated running and dribbling !? The angle turns there's no 360 degree in PES whatsoever .

Playing your whole life for a club is so REAL in the Master League ...

What a joke of an excuse .. lol PES worsened ... no it didnt it kept doing the same thing ... I cant see a thing between the gameplay from the last 3 years and the one right now ... you can clearly see that in FIFA.

We'll see about the AI ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 pm

^ Pes is better as far as gameplay goes but the animations absolutely suck it does not even feel real at all its alot better this year but they are still walking around like robots

the ball physics are horrible it feels like the ball its floating on a cloud.

and dont even get me started on the keepers.... :facepalm:

the keepers are basicly the same as last year there position deflections are all pretty bad most my goals in the new demo and pes 2011 come from stupid keeping

Im tired every year I have to get option files or I cannot play the game at all.

but I have to say one player mode is better than pes's if i recall correctly you cannot even call for a ball the ai just plays how is the better? The mode its self is better because there is alot of depth but thats all it has.

I complain about pes alot but I will get both games again this year.
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Wtf is this?? This is what I was worried about when they took the pressing down a notch...

That makes me rage just watching it.... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

True about animations, that robotic movement in PES is probably its most serious flaw.

Long range passing is far better than in FIFA

Dribbling bug in FIFA/PES was ridiculuous, because caught of position Puyol can catch up Theo Walcott. Not gonna happen in real life.

Overall PES AI is better, though both games still suck donkey balls in it.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:Wtf is this?? This is what I was worried about when they took the pressing down a notch...

That makes me rage just watching it.... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Yeah that's the cheapest shit ever..... Supposedly it happens quite often, especially the higher you move up the online ranked leagues.. People scared to lose a match in a video game :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 pm

but I have to say one player mode is better than pes's if i recall correctly you cannot even call for a ball the ai just plays how is the better? The mode its self is better because there is alot of depth but thats all it has.

You can. Just double tap the right trigger (or R2 on PS3, I think). It's a bit unresponsive at times but you can call for a pass.

It doesn't make much difference though, since the AI does actually pick you out if you make the correct runs.

You can do more on Be A Pro - you can call for a pass, ask for a through ball and ask a team mate to shoot or pressure the opposition, but Be A Legend is more immersive; you get actual contracts and a wage, player growth is more gradual, you have international tournaments every few years and all three European competitions which are offically lisenced.

So there's a lot to offer there.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 pm

After quite a few days with this game all I can say is the single player will be loved by many (IMO). I mean seriously, playing the computer is finally entertaining. Brilliant dummies, crossing (Air and ground) and so much more. It doesn't feel like playing some douche who has no variety.

Just a quick question: Many of you have been complaining about player runs. You are aware that LB/L1 can send your player on a run and clicking it again will stop his run?

There is some realism to teammates not doing everything you want, it will happen in real life as well. Players will not always be on the same page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 pm

After quite a few days with this game all I can say is the single player will be loved by many (IMO). I mean seriously, playing the computer is finally entertaining. Brilliant dummies, crossing (Air and ground) and so much more. It doesn't feel like playing some douche who has no variety.

That's greatly encouraging.

How about when you're not playing matches; is it the same as previous year or have they added more depth to the "world", so to speak?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

How do you mean? Are you referring to career/manager mode?

In response to that video posted, all you would have to do is click on the d-pad and set your team to press, eventually the pressure should get to your opponent. The guy in the video also needs to learn how to tackle, once you get the range down it's not that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 pm

apparently this is how people will play online.

SUCKS if it is true
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:01 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:apparently this is how people will play online.

SUCKS if it is true

He didnt even use the press button ... but if that's the way everybody will be playing it'll be too bad ... but I'll still play with my friends normaly ..
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:02 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:In response to that video posted, all you would have to do is click on the d-pad and set your team to press, eventually the pressure should get to your opponent. The guy in the video also needs to learn how to tackle, once you get the range down it's not that bad.

In past FIFA games when you set the tactics to press they well... Don't really press lol... That's why I have always been a "manual presser"... If they actually press hard in this game then ok cool

EarlyPrototype wrote:apparently this is how people will play online.

SUCKS if it is true

It has already been posted
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:08 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

You can. Just double tap the right trigger (or R2 on PS3, I think). It's a bit unresponsive at times but you can call for a pass.

It doesn't make much difference though, since the AI does actually pick you out if you make the correct runs.

You can do more on Be A Pro - you can call for a pass, ask for a through ball and ask a team mate to shoot or pressure the opposition, but Be A Legend is more immersive; you get actual contracts and a wage, player growth is more gradual, you have international tournaments every few years and all three European competitions which are offically lisenced.

So there's a lot to offer there.

:lol!: all these years I never knew that! Yea all the modes for me have alot more depth the fifa. Actually im sure you already know that every year fifa has copied a Pes idea IE Super cancel or where you have to press a seperate button to tackle, they copied the news feed(last year fifa 11) and this year they added form to which was also in pes first. So who know maybe they will copy the idea where you can select another player who is off the ball in fifa 13 !!

@ Milano for me the pes AI has always been better thats why I played it strictly offline I like how it takes a serious effort to break the opponet down Its really fun

Long passing is better still in pes but it has been improved apon in this years fifa but it is sill to accurate.

Both footy games need to step it up IMO I dont care perfection but some things you should just know to fix

Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Actually im sure you already know that every year fifa has copied a Pes idea IE Super cancel or where you have to press a seperate button to tackle, they copied the news feed(last year fifa 11) and this year they added form to which was also in pes first. So who know maybe they will copy the idea where you can select another player who is off the ball in fifa 13 !!

That's not actually true.

FIFA's pressure system didn't come until FIFA08. Every FIFA before that had a tackle button. They didn't copy it from PES.

Form was also in previous FIFAs. It's been in and out the game.

And they had manual team-mate control as far back as FIFA04. In fact, they used that system in FIFA05 and Champions League 2005, but then scrapped it for every iteration since then.

It doesn't really matter if both games copied each other in certain areas, anyway. It's not like any of those features are new or revolutionary. They're pretty basic features.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Ah my mistake then ive only been playing since fifa 07 and 06 road to world cup scratch
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Actually im sure you already know that every year fifa has copied a Pes idea IE Super cancel or where you have to press a seperate button to tackle, they copied the news feed(last year fifa 11) and this year they added form to which was also in pes first. So who know maybe they will copy the idea where you can select another player who is off the ball in fifa 13 !!

That's not actually true.

FIFA's pressure system didn't come until FIFA08. Every FIFA before that had a tackle button. They didn't copy it from PES.

Form was also in previous FIFAs. It's been in and out the game.

And they had manual team-mate control as far back as FIFA04. In fact, they used that system in FIFA05 and Champions League 2005, but then scrapped it for every iteration since then.

It doesn't really matter if both games copied each other in certain areas, anyway. It's not like any of those features are new or revolutionary. They're pretty basic features.

Yeah, Fifa has had Form for a while, at least since Fifa10(Fifa 09?), they took it out for Fifa 11 and brought it back.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:18 am

btw some one should make a thread for clubs if some of you want to play im on fifa all the time after classes
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:46 am

Watching some review(s) on youtube about Manager Mode.

- Scouting looks great, but they could have given prospects some cpu generated pic.

- I see some pretty unrealistic transfers (ex: Bale & Modric to Man Utd for a combined 88 million pounds/ Wesley Sneijder also seems to always move)

- Looks as if you can't change the time of day in which you play in. Which is annoying to say the least. In some leagues (ex:La Liga/Ligue 1) teams rarely play in the day time.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

Just took a look at UT 12 ... Best player they gave me is 81 ... weeeaaaakkkk smh Embarassed
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 am

my fut has all gold players
all laliga players
but my best player is Bruno
but i get 24 free gold packs