IzzyC08
Ganso
tahaa89
uzonero
cositomilan
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 am

Giancarlo wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:El Shaarawy will not be with the Primavera squad, He was signed for the first squad. We would not have gotten him if Allegri didn't approve him for the first team.

He's totally not ready for the first squad. He was only playing for Padova. We sign players for the primavera all the time. We signed several last season that were 3-4 million... so I don't see the problem here.

El Shaarawy is NOT the trequartista we are going for. He is not the solution for the problem... I think he's a talented player... but he has a long way to go. We will sign Ganso this summer I am confident.

I think you're absolutely off the mark here.

If you think El Shaarawy will play regularly or even start with the first team, you're quite mistaken. If you think we are going to pass up on Ganso, also wrong. If we wait until next summer, we won't sign Ganso AT ALL period. He'll be signed with another team by then. It would be absolutely ridiculous to think that El Shaarawy will somehow prevent us from signing Ganso this summer.

Quite frankly.... everything adds up. Ganso is Mr X. Why else would we be signing him in August? It just makes sense. It's not Hamsik, Fabregas, or Schweinsteiger. Who else could it be? We need someone who has a big name too. And that's Ganso. Not Shaarawy. I'm not taking anything away from Stephan, but Ganso is ten times the player he is... and that's why management has confirmed they are interested, and why Santos did in fact drop their price.

Mr. X plays in ITALY, not Brazil. I'm not saying El Shaarawy is Mr. X, he is just going to be with the first team, trust me on that. I'm 100% sure he would hate to go from playing regularly in Serie B first team to playing youth games. He is a first team player. Allegri gave the ok to sign him, which means he has some kind of plan for him in the first squad. Mr. X will be a combative center mid, not a CAM.

Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Can El Shaarawy play as a SS? Just wondering.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Milantildeath wrote:

Mr. X plays in ITALY, not Brazil. I'm not saying El Shaarawy is Mr. X, he is just going to be with the first team, trust me on that. I'm 100% sure he would hate to go from playing regularly in Serie B first team to playing youth games. He is a first team player. Allegri gave the ok to sign him, which means he has some kind of plan for him in the first squad. Mr. X will be a combative center mid, not a CAM.

Then be prepared for another season of failure in Europe, because Stephan is not ready for the first team. Mr X is NOT a combative center mid, and we are not getting him from inside Italy. We are still going for Ganso and our interest is confirmed. We also have a non-EU option open, presumably through pressure by Berlusconi. El Shaarawy is not ready for the first team... he'll take some time to adapt. He played for Padova. He's proved very little.

If we pass up Ganso for El Shaarawy, we just made a huge mistake.

Mr X isn't in Italy period. B&G have already confirmed that one. Mr X isn't going to be Asamoah, Hamsik and certainly not Pastore.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:13 pm

El Shaarawy I think will try and gain a first team role but IMO he won't make it and he isn't a CAM.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:El Shaarawy I think will try and gain a first team role but IMO he won't make it and he isn't a CAM.

I'm inclined to agree. In fact I can see us loaning him out in january. Shaarawy isn't really a CAM to begin with...

It would be a horrible error to pass up on Ganso. I would never forgive Galliani for that one...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 pm

El Shaarawy is Mr.X he fits in the bill perfectly :farao:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 am

We will see when the season starts if El Shaarawy is in the first team or Primavera, I'm willing to be my house on that he will be with the first team. As for Mr. X I believe it will be Hamsik. We will sign him later because Napoli are working on Lamela, and will sign him later, so we will sign Hamsik later. This is my hypothesis.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 am

baresi wrote:El Shaarawy is Mr.X he fits in the bill perfectly :farao:

How so?

He's not first team material... at least not yet.

I'm willing to bet my Lady Gaga Born This Way autographed CD that he isn't first team. But I'm not that much of a gambler. Still, I know I'm right here. Stephane will probably fail to break the squad I think.

Hamsik is a CAM.. so that doesn't add up. Hamsik disappears from many matches. Berlusconi said we will not sign him in order not to weaken Napoli.

Hamsik is NOT Mr X.

We are still strongly linked to Ganso, and all the indications point to us buying him. People will argue that Ganso plays an LCM... but he's a CAM.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 am

The recent events in Milan's Mercato have led me to believe El Shaarawy is the guy who's here to make a couple of decisive wheels roll.
He might not be aware of just how important he could be.

I guess, and I could be awfully wrong, that Milan will give this kid a senior squad jersey, sell Cassano for a nice fee or, as the media suggests, swap Cassano with Montolivo or Mutu, then in January, well...

Milan's 2010-11 January was a masterstroke as a whole.

So I think, by loaning El Shaarawy and maybe saying an emotional goodbye to Legendary Clarence Seedorf, Balotelli and Ganso are the real smash-hits of 2011-12 for Milan.

Because Until then we only need to defend our Scudetto title and reach the UCL knock-out stages, so we can survive with a thinner squad.
But from February on, the real battle begins and we need to be equipped.

Balotelli and Ganso will both be able to play in Champions League in case they were signed.

Cassano needs to play almost every game to lose the goddamn extra kilos and be all fit for Euro 2012, and El Shaarawy needs some sub appearances to get used to Serie A's tough battles gradually.

See? I'm basing my hunch on logic rather than fantasy.

Berlusconi and Galliani have shown time and again that they love January, we still remember Ronaldo, huh?

We MIGHT get one out of Hamsik, Fabregas, Schweini or even Pastore by the end of August, but IMO if we get those two in January our Winter market will then be superior to that of Summer.

Just saying.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

The deal in total for El Shaarawy will equal 25mil, that's a lot for a primavera player. I'm saying this right now he WILL play with the first team. We paid that much for Pato.

I'm also convinced Mr. X is Hamsik
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
baresi wrote:El Shaarawy is Mr.X he fits in the bill perfectly :farao:

How so?

He's not first team material... at least not yet.

I'm willing to bet my Lady Gaga Born This Way autographed CD that he isn't first team. But I'm not that much of a gambler. Still, I know I'm right here. Stephane will probably fail to break the squad I think.

Hamsik is a CAM.. so that doesn't add up. Hamsik disappears from many matches. Berlusconi said we will not sign him in order not to weaken Napoli.

Hamsik is NOT Mr X.

We are still strongly linked to Ganso, and all the indications point to us buying him. People will argue that Ganso plays an LCM... but he's a CAM.

See we finally got our Mr. X as I said it is the :farao:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:The recent events in Milan's Mercato have led me to believe El Shaarawy is the guy who's here to make a couple of decisive wheels roll.
He might not be aware of just how important he could be.

I guess, and I could be awfully wrong, that Milan will give this kid a senior squad jersey, sell Cassano for a nice fee or, as the media suggests, swap Cassano with Montolivo or Mutu, then in January, well...

Milan's 2010-11 January was a masterstroke as a whole.

So I think, by loaning El Shaarawy and maybe saying an emotional goodbye to Legendary Clarence Seedorf, Balotelli and Ganso are the real smash-hits of 2011-12 for Milan.

Because Until then we only need to defend our Scudetto title and reach the UCL knock-out stages, so we can survive with a thinner squad.
But from February on, the real battle begins and we need to be equipped.

Balotelli and Ganso will both be able to play in Champions League in case they were signed.

Cassano needs to play almost every game to lose the goddamn extra kilos and be all fit for Euro 2012, and El Shaarawy needs some sub appearances to get used to Serie A's tough battles gradually.

See? I'm basing my hunch on logic rather than fantasy.

Berlusconi and Galliani have shown time and again that they love January, we still remember Ronaldo, huh?

We MIGHT get one out of Hamsik, Fabregas, Schweini or even Pastore by the end of August, but IMO if we get those two in January our Winter market will then be superior to that of Summer.

Just saying.

No way will Cassano leave. He said it, his agent said it, Allegri said it, Galliani said it. We are gonna get Ganso this summer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

baresi wrote:

See we finally got our Mr. X as I said it is the :farao:

HE IS NOT MR X.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

He isn't Mr. X, but he will for sure be with the first team, he will NOT be with the Primavera
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Milantildeath wrote:He isn't Mr. X, but he will for sure be with the first team, he will NOT be with the Primavera

Again that's false disinformation. He will not make the first team. He'll be a benchwarmer at best.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm

hell be a bench player for sure.

no way this is mr btw.....and mr x IS arriving in august,not january
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:He isn't Mr. X, but he will for sure be with the first team, he will NOT be with the Primavera

Again that's false disinformation. He will not make the first team. He'll be a benchwarmer at best.

25mil says he will be the first team.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

If our deal was worth 25 mil to get the kid. We got robbed Evil or Very Mad
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Milantildeath wrote:The deal in total for El Shaarawy will equal 25mil, that's a lot for a primavera player. I'm saying this right now he WILL play with the first team. We paid that much for Pato.

I'm also convinced Mr. X is Hamsik

I don't believe it's Hamsik we have a 0% chance of getting him.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 pm

dude,were not paying 25M,its 10M in a co-ownership deal,but i think it will be 5M + Merkel
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 pm

The deal in total will be a base 20mil, depending on his performance it will be raised to 25mil. Have any of you really ever seen him play? If you have then you would know why I am so happy to get him.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

Why do you overrate a player like this one? You've barely seen him play... so don't tell us "have you seen him"? Nope. But I know for a fact he's not worth 25 million or 20 million... or even 15 million.

And if you think we're going to pass up a big name like Ganso for this nobody you're quite wrong.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

Why do you overrate a player like this one? You've barely seen him play... so don't tell us "have you seen him"? Nope. But I know for a fact he's not worth 25 million or 20 million... or even 15 million.

And if you think we're going to pass up a big name like Ganso for this nobody you're quite wrong.

How would you know if I've barley seen him play? I've actually seen him play on numerous occasions in person, and I know what he can do. how is that even an argument?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
How would you know if I've barley seen him play? I've actually seen him play on numerous occasions in person, and I know what he can do. how is that even an argument?

I highly doubt you have. And he's not proven. Not against Serie B defenders. He plays against terrible defenders. What have you seen? Him play in what? The 20 appearances he made in the Serie B? Or the whopping 3 appearances he made in the Serie A? If you think this is our big signing... and that we will pass up on Ganso for him, you're nuts.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 pm

I never said he was Mr. X, not once. Mr. X is Hamsik as far as I'm concerned. I saw him coming up as a youth, and in case you didn't know people can spectate the games for the youth national teams, it's great to see the youngsters coming up. Also, I'd watch Padova matches on TV too see if I can keep up with Di Gennaro, but he flopped hard. Total appearances El Shaarawy made 30+ appearances for Padova as well. The defenders in Serie B aren't horrible either, how much higher do you rate the Brazilian league over Serie B?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 pm

If Hamsik is mr X... we're screwed. We're done for. However, Berlusconi RULED OUT any move for Hamsik. Hamsik disappears from major matches, and while he is a very good player... we need to get a better one. Plus Napoli need to keep hold of him. I don't know why you insist Mr X is even from Italy, when all the evidence points to otherwise!

The Brazilian league is where some of the finest players come from.... some of the most demanded players. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Marcelinho... you can't say that about the Serie B.

El Shaarawy is NOT 15 or 20 million. Don't be crazy.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next