IzzyC08
Ganso
tahaa89
uzonero
cositomilan
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 pm

If Hamsik is mr X... we're screwed. We're done for. However, Berlusconi RULED OUT any move for Hamsik. Hamsik disappears from major matches, and while he is a very good player... we need to get a better one. Plus Napoli need to keep hold of him. I don't know why you insist Mr X is even from Italy, when all the evidence points to otherwise!

The Brazilian league is where some of the finest players come from.... some of the most demanded players. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Marcelinho... you can't say that about the Serie B.

El Shaarawy is NOT 15 or 20 million. Don't be crazy.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Milan will sign a CAM and here is why? - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan will sign a CAM and here is why?

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Giancarlo wrote:If Hamsik is mr X... we're screwed. We're done for. However, Berlusconi RULED OUT any move for Hamsik. Hamsik disappears from major matches, and while he is a very good player... we need to get a better one. Plus Napoli need to keep hold of him. I don't know why you insist Mr X is even from Italy, when all the evidence points to otherwise!

The Brazilian league is where some of the finest players come from.... some of the most demanded players. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Marcelinho... you can't say that about the Serie B.

El Shaarawy is NOT 15 or 20 million. Don't be crazy.

The same could be said about Serie B. Inzaghi, Gattuso, Cassano, Ambrosini etc.. played in Serie B so what's your point? A lot of players have come out of Serie B, or played in Serie B that have turned into superstars or even legendary. As for Napoli needing to keep ahold of him, if they sign Lamela they will happily sale Hamsik to us and use that money to buy another star midfielder. Allegri said "Mr. X plays in Italy"
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
The same could be said about Serie B. Inzaghi, Gattuso, Cassano, Ambrosini etc.. played in Serie B so what's your point? A lot of players have come out of Serie B, or played in Serie B that have turned into superstars or even legendary. As for Napoli needing to keep ahold of him, if they sign Lamela they will happily sale Hamsik to us and use that money to buy another star midfielder. Allegri said "Mr. X plays in Italy"

We're not getting Mr X from Italy. Berlusconi and Galliani already ruled that out and said they'll be a player from a different country, especially since we are getting another non-EU spot. I'm sorry to say but the Brazilian League is probably even better than the Italian Serie A at this point.

We should not sign Hamsik. What do you want us to become? An underperforming team? Hamsik DISAPPEARS FROM MAJOR GAMES. He's not useful to us! It's not Hamsik. So who is Mr X? Asamoah? Rolling Eyes
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:

We're not getting Mr X from Italy. Berlusconi and Galliani already ruled that out and said they'll be a player from a different country, especially since we are getting another non-EU spot. I'm sorry to say but the Brazilian League is probably even better than the Italian Serie A at this point. We should not sign Hamsik. What do you want us to become? An underperforming team? Hamsik DISAPPEARS FROM MAJOR GAMES. He's not useful to us! It's not Hamsik. So who is Mr X? Asamoah? Rolling Eyes

Put down the pipe for a second, Brazilian league better than Serie A? I'll bet my life if Santos were in Serie A they would be mid table. As for Mr. X, you know where I stand and who I think it will be.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
Put down the pipe for a second, Brazilian league better than Serie A? I'll bet my life if Santos were in Serie A they would be mid table. As for Mr. X, you know where I stand and who I think it will be.

Mr X isn't from the Italian league, period.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 pm

we will see when the signing is made
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm sure we will. It's no coincidence that the FIGC will allow another non-EU signing... Mr X is from Brazil.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Giancarlo wrote:I'm sure we will. It's no coincidence that the FIGC will allow another non-EU signing... Mr X is from Brazil.

HAHA they didn't just change the rule to cater to our demands
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:I'm sure we will. It's no coincidence that the FIGC will allow another non-EU signing... Mr X is from Brazil.

HAHA they didn't just change the rule to cater to our demands

And you don't think Galliani won't take advantage of it?

Mr X isn't from Italy. He's from Brazil. I'd rather we just abandon any Italian players, and try to get as many foreign nationals as possible. Ganso, Danilo and Witsel would be great.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

seriously gian u want witsel? and u have a problem in getting el shaarawy? witsel is a waste of space.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 am

nichabr wrote:seriously gian u want witsel? and u have a problem in getting el shaarawy? witsel is a waste of space.

How is Witsel a waste of space? Explain to me right now. He's a talented, solid player that has proven himself... you know what is a waste of money? El Shaarawy. Do you even read what figures are being thrown out there? It's an embarrassment we are bidding that much on a player that's play less than 30 games competitively. I'm almost embarrassed.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 am

Giancarlo wrote:
nichabr wrote:seriously gian u want witsel? and u have a problem in getting el shaarawy? witsel is a waste of space.

How is Witsel a waste of space? Explain to me right now. He's a talented, solid player that has proven himself... you know what is a waste of money? El Shaarawy. Do you even read what figures are being thrown out there? It's an embarrassment we are bidding that much on a player that's play less than 30 games competitively. I'm almost embarrassed.

You are being waaaay too harsh
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:

You are being waaaay too harsh

How am I being harsh?

I just realized something else.

El Shaarawy is valued more than Boateng... according to Preziosi. We got Boateng... from my math... for less than 10 million (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Are you guys being serious here... or just joking with me? Please tell me you're joking.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 am

boateng isnt that good though lol...........
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:14 am

Ganso wrote:boateng isnt that good though lol...........

Oh come on now. Boateng is a great player we got for a great price...

And Sharaawy is somehow worth more than him? How?

Boateng is one of the guys that got the US knocked out of the world cup. He's proven talent. He's a great player. He adds dynamism to our midfield we didn't have before.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:36 am

One can be a first team purchase without making the first eleven regularly. For such a price he'll certainly train with our first team and not the primavera if he stays for the season, though he may play for the Primavera during some months.

Genoa have ripped us off for that price, however we've also over-estimated the price of Merkel so in terms of cash outlay the deal is acceptable. We might end up losing more players in acquiring his full contract, however hopefully we're making the right gambles.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 am

I think I'll reserve further judgment until I see more details. Supposedly there was to be more said about this whole situation tomorrow. I'm starting to think we should just cancel this deal, and side with caution. I'd rather we spend this $$$ on Asamoah.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3